4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

piperonnin

May 12, 2018
So at this point, if we have to wait we might ad well wait. I understand that some areas can't even use Patreon or don't have the funds to support. I am one of those that can't support as well on Patreon, but this week is about over and almost into the next. Doesn't mean I won't be hoping to see it on here if there is a chance.
if i die before i see the update i will be a vengeful spirit who will appear to everyone who could have leaked but didn't )))

Xxdxd75tax

Aug 29, 2021
Le Stag Regarding the problem that occurs in the Android version. I was trying the different versions that I found on patreon, and it was V0.4 (After further testing, 0.5 and 0.6 also work) that finally worked.

As far as I can see, the problem starts in version 0.7 (so i enabled ram memory extension and version 0.7 also worked, although it closes every few minutes or seconds. i think the problem is related to optimization)

I don't know if this will help, but maybe in that's version you will find the key to solve the problem?

Last edited:

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
I love how Le Stag's very presence is making everyone behave and wait the 7 days

image_2024-10-05_154358804.png

it'll be funny if someone photoshops a screenshot with the dialogue is just Ashley going "Be a good boy and wait 7 days cucky, unless....." and the choices are "Patreon" and "Wait" and uses that as a reaction image.

Le Stag
Do you have any plans in the future (eg.after the writing is done/when the AI gets better capabilities) to refine some of the climax images via photo editing or something?(eg. the image actually showing laura rolling back her eyes instead of it being written in text) I feel like it'll be a really nice cherry on top for the experience.

Are the routes going to diverge the story in the future or is this a strictly one storyline game?

Otherwise good job so far, I can't speak for the others(but I guess the amount of being getting edged for 7 days till the public release says something) but you singlehandedly changed my view on the quality of games with AI art.

Mikokimo

Aug 23, 2022
Le Stag
I can't wait any longer, and I don't have a credit card to pay via Patreon, I have PayPal, can I make a transfer and you send me the download link?
bruh as an addicted person myself..., you're getting out of control, its's just 2 more days. go touch some grass, go to your family meetings, read a book, listen to "ok computer'' album by radio head , and maybe something more classical or even instrumental, i suggest you ''g minor'' by bach, or ''nessun dorma'' pavarotti version is amazing fr. if you're into movies...
forrest gump , green mile , saving private ryan , the terminal are my recommendations (yes i'm a tom hanks lover)

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
bruh as an addicted person myself..., you're getting out of control, its's just 2 more days. go touch some grass, go to your family meetings, read a book, listen to "ok computer'' album by radio head , and maybe something more classical or even instrumental, i suggest you ''g minor'' by bach, or ''nessun dorma'' pavarotti version is amazing fr. if you're into movies...
forrest gump , green mile , saving private ryan , the terminal are my recommendations (yes i'm a tom hanks lover)
I watched the movie Coherence yesterday. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I can't share my PayPal, as it's under my legal name, which I don't really want associated with my activity for now...

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Anyway, I can't share my PayPal, as it's under my legal name, which I don't really want associated with my activity for now...
Never do, as much as I dislike Patreon, their policies and taking too much money, they are also a safety net, PayPal Chargebacks can break your back if someone wants to fuck you over...

Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 101 Votes