4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It is just a week, we really can give Le Stag that.

I am looking forward to playing it, kinda curious what happens there with that reclaiming thing... :unsure: as I am one of those that prefer the focus on Laura and her adventures and actually does want to "reclaim" less xD(tbh, I may just dislike the "reclaiming" focus, it does make sense that they still have sex, even if it would be cool to be able to not have it xD)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I think it's just a matter of preference and if you look at NTRS as a spectrum, your tastes probably align more with the submissive routs. Which is great since there are two levels of submissive and if your into Cum-Eating, that appears to be an upcoming feature based on the save file information. I myself lean more toward the dominant side of the spectrum and would enjoy seeing more BDSM and Laura getting reclaimed after getting passed around some more. As the old proverb goes, different strokes for different folks.
Oh certainly, and hey, I do like variety, so even if I prefer the more submissive parts in this game, I'll take some that I am less interested in in exchange for the freshness it has :D I don't want it to drift away into the usual states of these games, were the GF kinda is only the GF in name and its pretty much just her banging around without any emotional connection to the character aside from him having to watch it xD

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Le Stag
Would you ever consider versions for other systems, including macOS and Linux or OpenHarmony? Maybe even a WebGL variant, with the ability to export and import all saves at once? The game in such form could then be placed on Itch.io.
Would that be very problematic for you?
openharmony-app-patching.png

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Sadly, I get the same crash in Ch21 as in version 10.

From the Unity crash log:

Starting scene: C21-26-T
Info/GameAnalytics: Database opened: C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\GameAnalytics\Unity Root Domain\ee62052fe763de30f218e7b1b196f406\ga.sqlite3
Info/GameAnalytics: Starting a new session.
Crash!!!

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Sadly, I get the same crash in Ch21 as in version 10.

From the Unity crash log:

Starting scene: C21-26-T
Info/GameAnalytics: Database opened: C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\GameAnalytics\Unity Root Domain\ee62052fe763de30f218e7b1b196f406\ga.sqlite3
Info/GameAnalytics: Starting a new session.
Crash!!!
Have you tried deleting the following folder or moving it to another location?
Code:
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Le Stag

Jahn Teller

Nov 3, 2017
Le Stag
Can you please add the function that's when click on message alert, we got navigate to that message chat? It's very anoying because we so used to real message on real phone app like messenger/instagram/...

Reactions: Ldp865

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Have you tried deleting the following folder or moving it to another location?
Code:
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Le Stag
Thanks for the suggestion, I gave it a shot. Deleted that folder, \AppData\Local\GameAnalytics, and \AppData\Local\Temp\Le Stag. I get that crash in Ch21 and if I try to use Memories to skip to Ch22 it crashes same way there just a few lines in.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes