4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
I love the update so much. And i love the fall into depravity. IMO its totaly okay that Luara still wants to mess around with other boys. I love girls which are sexually open and it gives us even option to avoid it so everyone wins.

Also i love how the girls are just getting all corrupted to Ashley. Especially Tara. Oliver is jerk, but seing "your gf" being treated by absollute asshole is kinda thriling in its own way.

Biggest and best highlight for me, that the girl loves MC and it is a adventure instead of trying to make GF fuck as many guys she can during the weekend.

It has depth, it has focus on sublots and i believe, unless you are NTR hater, this is how Subverse supposed to be. Storywriting wise and everyone being so colorful in their character.

My hat down to game dev.

SisconM

Jun 22, 2020
The writing's better than I thought, especially the progression of the girl's corruption, I just wished the dominant and sub routes flowed differently instead of going through the same plot with different flavors of certain text.

Love how the girl herself has a personal fetish as well, and not just the usual blank slate that collects fetishes from all over.

The other thing I really wish this game has is better ahegao/expressions for certain CG's(I know its AI but I feel like some of the climax CG's could do with some photoshopping of the AI art to add the expressions) like the one where Nathan sends you Laura's second orgasm and its just slightly different compared to the other one she sent, or one of the blowjob orgasm scenes where the message explains that her "eyes rolled back" but the CG just happens to be the scene before it happens. Puts a damper on some of those events.

on a side note:
Careful with yo words there. MFs here are too horny to think critically and might just believe you
I love how this is an excuse for stupidity that only works in forums like these, especially if there's a follow up post nut clarity apology

Jan 17, 2023
I love the update so much. And i love the fall into depravity. IMO its totaly okay that Luara still wants to mess around with other boys. I love girls which are sexually open and it gives us even option to avoid it so everyone wins.

Also i love how the girls are just getting all corrupted to Ashley. Especially Tara. Oliver is jerk, but seing "your gf" being treated by absollute asshole is kinda thriling in its own way.

Biggest and best highlight for me, that the girl loves MC and it is a adventure instead of trying to make GF fuck as many guys she can during the weekend.

It has depth, it has focus on sublots and i believe, unless you are NTR hater, this is how Subverse supposed to be. Storywriting wise and everyone being so colorful in their character.

My hat down to game dev.
100% agree with all of this

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
How often this one is updated?
Usually the schedule / release / update planning is:
  • Patreon release every 3 weeks on Tuesday in the morning (next one this Tuesday - October 1st 2024),
  • Patreon release become free after a 1 week - the dev make the patreon post with an automatic timer for it,
  • Some time there is some leak before the patreon become officially free then schedule of the version here can vary,
  • Some minor release / corrective patch can be made in the patreon release but usually the original post is updated without changes of the timeline (and sometimes the leak is not the last minor patch),
  • In between every week there is a "showcase", originally it was free not patreon only on Tuesday in the afternoon.
Of course, the dev Le Stag (who still does not have the "dev" tag in here) is :
  • a human,
  • working alone on the game,
  • have a "real" work,
  • have a life,
then it may be possible than sometime an event can impact the planning.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah the biggest job is probably the writer. And that's the part I'm saying "boy I wish somebody would" because I don't want to do it :D.
Yeah, I can write some, but bull's perspective I think is a hard one and doesn't really interest me.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, I can write some, but bull's perspective I think is a hard one and doesn't really interest me.
That's exactly it. I did the Nathan intro from Nathan's perspective in the fan art thread, but that was fun because the narrator could be confused and surprised at everything going on. I don't think I could write the later scenes to be as interesting.

JS.Anonfox

Apr 14, 2024
Le Stag
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?
I've thought about how this would all end. MC and Laura getting married and deciding to continue or stop the lifestyle. Laura's birth control failing and deciding whether or not to take a paternity test. I think if it's MCs, it just leads to the married ending with some variations. I think if it's Oliver's, everyone agrees that MC would be a more suitable father and would raise the child. If Nathans, I think there has been enough development where MC would be understanding to that predicament and would choose to either stay with Laura with Nathan as a Co-Parent, or let Laura go amicably and may even start a blooming relationship with Tara depending on how he treated her throughout the story. Succubus and magic stories aside, I think Le Stag is trying to keep the story grounded in reality. In a perfect world, everyone would get their happy ending. However, if you even spent a little bit of time on reddit, you would know these kinds of relationships more often than not, don't work out.

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
For anyone trying to edit their save file. Heres the decryption key: "CrepesAuxChampignons"
You can use to de/encrypt and edit your save file.
My man, this is cool but which part do I edit to unlock all pictures and do I put the number of pictures currently in?

NightWolF16

May 30, 2020
New update was nice. A bit more focus on the other girls which I appreciate (actually my favorite part of the game weirdly enough). A large part of the content is related to Nathan and Oliver (and a bit of both in the same time). Also a special surprise at the end which I enjoyed lol. It would be nice to have a bigger focus on the MC getting shared as well for variety as I sort of lost interest in Nathan or other named male characters. It became less of a exploration and new experiences, and more GF making a collection of friends with benefits lol while MC sits at home alone with his rod in his hand, with possibly a tease or two from Ashley. It was more interesting when it was strangers at a bar. Could have other types of variety like a stranger grope at a cinema or something else.

I would hero but honestly I do want to support the dev for the quicker updates and the progress he's doing so I'll hold off for now :)

Last edited:

Chamika niroshan

Jul 16, 2022
New update was nice. A bit more focus on the other girls which I appreciate (actually my favorite part of the game weirdly enough). A large part of the content is related to Nathan and Oliver (and a bit of both in the same time). Also a special surprise at the end which I enjoyed lol. It would be nice to have a bigger focus on the MC getting shared as well for variety as I sort of lost interest in Nathan or other named male characters. It became less of a exploration and new experiences, and more GF making a collection of friends with benefits lol while MC sits at home alone with his rod in his hand, with possibly a tease or two from Ashley. It was more interesting when it was strangers at a bar. Could have other types of variety like a stranger grope at a cinema or something else.

I would hero this time but honestly I do want to support the dev for the quicker updates and the progress he's doing so I'll hold off for now :)
Then maybe tomorrow you can be a hero;);)

Lomumai

Jul 4, 2020

I would hero but honestly I do want to support the dev for the quicker updates and the progress he's doing so I'll hold off for now :)
Does anyone cum inside Laura?

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes