4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Have you guys asked Le Stag how he'd feel about this project idea? Not throwing rocks at you, I'm genuinely curious if he's seen it.

The things the cuck doesn't share can be hot even if they don't alter the heroine or make her deceptive. Stuff like the intimacy of kissing and touching outside of sex, sweet talk, pet names, all the intimacies that normally go with a relationship. Cuckold stories are about what "should" be shared only with the BF/husband being shared with another man. Just having her make out on the couch with Nathan before the real festivities start and she starts texting the MC could really yank those emotions.

Writing that kind of emotional connection is a way to really reach into those cuck angst feelings and tough for Le Stag to fully incorporate with this format. You're right, it might be fun to write them from Nathan or Laura's view. But (for me at least) only if Le Stag okayed it.
I haven't, I'm just kicking the idea around, but I look at it as the same as fan art. The fan art thread is full of "what if" scenarios and mini-narratives already. a companion project would be an extension of that. The game sets what's canon. The only people who would even see a fan art project would be those who go looking for it after playing the game.

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
I think the point the groups here can't really reconcile is also on display in the recent comments. The point attempting to be made on those that didn't like the update 10.3 is how it's too close to netorare (ntr) or in English Cuckolding/cuckoldry with many (including the dev) even referring to the other guys has bulls and the comments referring to the cuck.

The lack of boundaries and rules which are core to not only any sharing, consensual cuckolding (there is a difference)
or even regular relationship isn't healthy it's actually kind of toxic. The there is a bunch of different groups here wanting different things and the lack of tags for these and the dev not really having adhered to the label of the game is the source of confusion and some anger.
I should remind you that sharing and consensual cuckolding are 2 separate genres and this is leaning too much into consensual cuckolding instead of sharing for the group here for netorase.

I am not taking any sides (and I'm not kink shaming,) just clarifying why this last update stirred up so much here.
Mostly genre getting twisted.

I would hazard a guess the player primary path choices were something like this:

path : which groups kink followed this path.
balanced : sharing and consensual cuckolding
sub : cuckolding (both) and humiliation
dom : slut gf and sharing

Also slut gf is another genre separate of sharing and cuckolding...

TLDR: the game slipped too far into netorare for those not interesting in such with update 10.3, and needs more route separation and choices having an actual meaning, allowing for kinks to be clear of each other unless the player wants them.

Reactions: ass234

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Need someone who knows a thimbleful of RenPy (I do not) and can do some creative writing to just do it VN-style. I had a blast making images for the Laura/Nathan intro scene, I just don't wanna write narratives from bulls' perspectives.
Ren'Py isn't that hard to learn. I knew zero programming. I literally bought "Python for Dummies" and watched some videos on YouTube and I had a thimble full of Ren'Py knowledge in no time.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Ren'Py isn't that hard to learn. I knew zero programming. I literally bought "Python for Dummies" and watched some videos on YouTube and I had a thimble full of Ren'Py knowledge in no time.
Yeah the biggest job is probably the writer. And that's the part I'm saying "boy I wish somebody would" because I don't want to do it :D.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
TLDR: the game slipped too far into netorare for those not interesting in such with update 10.3, and needs more route separation and choices having an actual meaning, allowing for kinks to be clear of each other unless the player wants them.
No it doesn't need that, the people that don't like where it is going WANT that, sure, but the Dev made clear that he has a pretty clear vision he is following. Oliver seems to be avoidable from the next encounter on, but the overall route the game takes is set, the "routes" of dom/balanced/sub are meant as variations... some fluff if you will, that will give a playtrough a different feeling, while the overall story stays the same (tho, maybe with side-character variations)
The Dev is clearly focusing on bringing a good amount of content in a limited time over making actual different routes and his sucess with patreons supporting him proves him right.

The problem overall really doesn't lie in the game, but in the tag-system not being able to accurately portray what a game is about sometimes.

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
No it doesn't need that, the people that don't like where it is going WANT that, sure, but the Dev made clear that he has a pretty clear vision he is following. Oliver seems to be avoidable from the next encounter on, but the overall route the game takes is set, the "routes" of dom/balanced/sub are meant as variations... some fluff if you will, that will give a playtrough a different feeling, while the overall story stays the same (tho, maybe with side-character variations)
The Dev is clearly focusing on bringing a good amount of content in a limited time over making actual different routes and his sucess with patreons supporting him proves him right.

The problem overall really doesn't lie in the game, but in the tag-system not being able to accurately portray what a game is about sometimes.
The dev needs to clear up terminology is something we agree on and is my primary point that even the dev has acknowledged. The other part was however an optional idea for content expansion for other kinks to prevent further genre confusion. Criticism is meant to be constructive after all, and there is always the potential to improve.

Side note: the game is is more willing netorare than netorase has it stands and is implied/semi confirmed to be be heading. Nothing wrong with that, but it is a misused term for a title. Though I would hazard (what ever consensual or willing translate to in Japanese) Netorare Phone is less catchy perhaps of a title. Plus there is already a game named NTR Phone on this site so...

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
The dev needs to clear up terminology is something we agree on and is my primary point that even the dev has acknowledged. The other part was however an optional idea for content expansion for other kinks to prevent further genre confusion. Criticism is meant to be constructive after all, and there is always the potential to improve.
Fair enough, I can see that.

Side note: the game is is more willing netorare than netorase has it stands and is implied/semi confirmed to be be heading. Nothing wrong with that, but it is a misused term for a title. Though I would hazard (what ever consensual or willing translate to in Japanese) Netorare Phone is less catchy perhaps of a title. Plus there is already a game named NTR Phone on this site so...
Here I have to disagree,
1727411494868.png
Now, if we go by the definition, then the game is 100% netorase, the MC encourages and enjoys Laura doing what she does, the behaviour of Oliver for example may seem like someone that would also fit into a netorare context, BUT, as long as the MC likes it and encourages it it stays netorase, it does not have to be respectful to be netorase, I think that is the misunderstanding here. This is underlined by the fact that Laura makes pretty clear that she loves the MC and only the MC.
It can be full on humiliation of the MC, as long as he is into it and Laura is his girlfriend and does not get "stolen" by someone it stays netorase.
(Now, we could say your argument makes sense from some players perspective, that want more control, for them it may feel more like ntr, but that is coming from a misunderstanding of the game, the game itself is netorase, the MC is preddetermined to like it and want it, thats the story, so if the player does not like it, thats a problem on the players side)

Last edited:

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
Fair enough, I can see that.

Here I have to disagree,
View attachment 4074532
Now, if we go by the definition, then the game is 100% netorase, the MC encourages and enjoys Laura doing what she does, the behaviour of Oliver for example may seem like someone that would also fit into a netorare context, BUT, as long as the MC likes it and encourages it it stays netorase, it does not have to be respectful to be netorase, I think that is the misunderstanding here. This is underlined by the fact that Laura makes pretty clear that she loves the MC and only the MC.
It can be full on humiliation of the MC, as long as he is into it and Laura is his girlfriend and does not get "stolen" by someone it stays netorase.
(Now, we could say your argument makes sense from some players perspective, that want more control, for them it may feel more like ntr, but that is coming from a misunderstanding of the game, the game itself is netorase, the MC is preddetermined to like it and want it, thats the story, so if the player does not like it, thats a problem on the players side)
Depending on the accuracy of that definition that actually confirms a thought that I have been having that there is something with the translation vs usage getting lost between translation and usage. Sharing has mentioned is a separate genre take it from someone with a like of sharing less like but still too an extent likes consensual cuckolding, but kind of hate cuckolding and how its used/portrayed.

The difference in genres if true would be : the difference between NTR and NTI is perspective while the difference between NTR and NTS is consent. While sharing the definition not translation would need a separate genre. Much like swinging and swapping are different in nature sharing and Netorase be definition not translation are different genres.

So something really did get lost in translation...
Use vs translation being the point of disconnect...

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
Not sure why people are complaining, just let the dev go the way they want it to go or join the Patreon if you want a voice. Looking forward to the next update.
I don't know what your problem is. This is pirate site. This is also discussion forum, people can discuss what they like or not. discuss about their views. No one forcing dev to reply to them. None of free player going on any of his official platform to irritate him. People are sharing their opinion here, so what is your problem?

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
I don't know what your problem is. This is pirate site. This is also discussion forum, people can discuss what they like or not. discuss about their views. No one forcing dev to reply to them. None of free player going on any of his official platform to irritate him. People are sharing their opinion here, so what is your problem?
I don’t have a problem at all, I said I don’t know why people are complaining - if you are looking to discuss and theorise what’s coming next then great, if you are bashing the dev for moving in directions or not moving in directions then you’re whining. No idea why you’re trying to escalate, like you said it’s a pirate site, so relax.

lechieur6

Aug 21, 2023
I don’t have a problem at all, I said I don’t know why people are complaining - if you are looking to discuss and theorise what’s coming next then great, if you are bashing the dev for moving in directions or not moving in directions then you’re whining. No idea why you’re trying to escalate, like you said it’s a pirate site, so relax.
nobody is bashing the dev, nor whining. i don't understand why peoples giving their opinions on the game make you react that strongly. secondly why would joining patreon be your answer? the dev is literally on this forum, peoples can talk to him here.

Reactions: deviousstorm

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
nobody is bashing the dev, nor whining. i don't understand why peoples giving their opinions on the game make you react that strongly. secondly why would joining patreon be your answer? the dev is literally on this forum, peoples can talk to him here.
Plus not everyone has money to just throw around, and I am more than willing to wait for the updates to come out to the public and I give opinions on the public version.

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Le Stag
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?

Reactions: Luc77

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Le Stag
Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?
So in the planned ending Ashley is revealed to be a succubus who's trying to make Laura her high priestess. By the time the MC and Tara figure it out, Laura has a 12-bull harem and is living pretty much in a perpetual gangbang.

Tara manages to free Nathan with a bunch of sex, then the MC and Nathan raid Ashley's temple (aka a cheap motel by the beach) and in the final boss fight, team up to fuck Laura so thoroughly that her mind is free from Ashley's spell.

Laura, the MC, and Nathan escape to a tropical island where they live as a perpetual threesome, with Nathan getting most of the pussy of course. Tara joins them, but mostly to watch.

True story.

BuffKat

Nov 3, 2023
So in the planned ending Ashley is revealed to be a succubus who's trying to make Laura her high priestess. By the time the MC and Tara figure it out, Laura has a 12-bull harem and is living pretty much in a perpetual gangbang.

Tara manages to free Nathan with a bunch of sex, then the MC and Nathan raid Ashley's temple (aka a cheap motel by the beach) and in the final boss fight, team up to fuck Laura so thoroughly that her mind is free from Ashley's spell.

Laura, the MC, and Nathan escape to a tropical island where they live as a perpetual threesome, with Nathan getting most of the pussy of course. Tara joins them, but mostly to watch.

True story.
Careful with yo words there. MFs here are too horny to think critically and might just believe you

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019

True story.
Cinema

Lomumai

Jul 4, 2020

True story.
I think it's a fun idea

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes