4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

NightWolF16

May 30, 2020
I did. Thanks for your feedback. The focus on MC and other girls will increase now that I've opened some doors. ;)
Thank you for the consideration I appreciate that. I look forward to it :) Also loved the surprise at the end! I'm sure others will too ^^

Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
I have a suggestion; how bout making oliver optional for those in the submissive route, and then if in a dominant route, you can make her fuck a filthy old fat man, she doesn't really wanted to fuck but ends up getting turned on anyway when she's with him alone and about to do it.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I have a suggestion; how bout making oliver optional for those in the submissive route, and then if in a dominant route, you can make her fuck a filthy old fat man, she doesn't really wanted to fuck but ends up getting turned on anyway when she's with him alone and about to do it.
Oliver is optional for all the routes. ;)

I'll avoid the "filthy old man" trope. Especially if Laura "doesn't want it". I don't want any content that makes her do something she doesn't want, it goes the opposite way to what I want for the relationship.

Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
Oliver is optional for all the routes. ;)

I'll avoid the "filthy old man" trope. Especially if Laura "doesn't want it". I don't want any content that makes her do something she doesn't want, it goes the opposite way to what I want for the relationship.
Okay, thank you! That's a really fast reply

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
I'll have a 0.11.1 today correcting the few issues I've seen. ;)

Thanks a lot for your feedback. You're not the only one having a few reservations concerning specific elements. I'll have to think about these, and potentially change some things. :)
I think including Nathan in the last chapter makes a lot of sense. It allows us, the player, to see more of the aftermath of these sharing episodes. Usually they end and we are told there's some reclaiming and we never see it, we got to this time and that's a good thing. Show, don't tell and all that. I think Nathan might have been the wrong character to use for that though.

Tara already has the same sort of fetish as the player character and might slot in a bit easier. She's into it already and it would potentially be a space for her to grow and make her own preferences known and have Laura and the MC's reclaiming act on those to an extent. Including her more would allow for you to show that missing perspective in a more natural way. For example, maybe you report to her in the same way Laura reports to you? The choices in this case would be what sort of actions you took with Laura. Did you do doggy or cowgirl? Cum on her face? This is also the sort of thing you could do if the MC ever hooks up with Ashley, reporting back in this way to Laura.

Like I said, I think you recognized a space where the game wasn't doing quite as well as it could and attempted to address it with both this and the live scene. It's just that they didn't quite work out as well as the rest of the game does.

A replacement for the live scene thing could well be something like those snapchat stories you see sometimes, where you see a short clip and a caption. Maybe a bit more from the guy telling you about what's going on and narrating, then Laura doing her report and having a bit of a gap between their reactions to account for perspective. Essentially the guy telling the story from his perspective as he does it, teasing you the whole time with how good he is, and then Laura telling from her own perspective, maybe he's not as good or maybe he's better than he realizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleUrdnot

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I think including Nathan in the last chapter makes a lot of sense. It allows us, the player, to see more of the aftermath of these sharing episodes. Usually they end and we are told there's some reclaiming and we never see it, we got to this time and that's a good thing. Show, don't tell and all that. I think Nathan might have been the wrong character to use for that though.
The idea here was to open Nathan to some other kinks, to make him a bit more implicated for future story beats. I hope the next few updates will, in retrospective, make this one a bit more valuable. I'll admit it's not the most interesting one by itself, but I consider it an important "slow moment" to prepare for larger progress later.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
If you're on the very sub route, there's some ruined orgasm content from Laura when she returns home from Oliver. My suspicion is chastity content isn't far behind on this route.
It's a great scene for the very sub route. That I got it on the Dom route would be bothersome if it wasn't obviously a mistake.

The idea here was to open Nathan to some other kinks, to make him a bit more implicated for future story beats. I hope the next few updates will, in retrospective, make this one a bit more valuable. I'll admit it's not the most interesting one by itself, but I consider it an important "slow moment" to prepare for larger progress later.
Ah. That... sounds a lot like it's leaning towards polygamy. Like less of Nathan being a bull and more of a secondary boyfriend.

Maybe that's why these scenes have felt so wrong to me, I was under the impression this game was about the relationship between MC and Laura. That everyone else--Nathan, Oliver, even Ashley and Tara--was window dressing to spice this core relationship up. After the teasing scenes, where MC is at work and Laura is keeping him distracted, I thought this doubly so. And with the conversation with Laura in Chapter 25, I felt like it was all but confirmed that was the case.

If it's not, well, that changes my perspective a bit. I'm not sure I like it more--in fact I'm pretty sure I don't--but it does make things make a lot more sense.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
It's a great scene for the very sub route. That I got it on the Dom route would be bothersome if it wasn't obviously a mistake.

Ah. That... sounds a lot like it's leaning towards polygamy. Like less of Nathan being a bull and more of a secondary boyfriend.

Maybe that's why these scenes have felt so wrong to me, I was under the impression this game was about the relationship between MC and Laura. That everyone else--Nathan, Oliver, even Ashley and Tara--was window dressing to spice this core relationship up. After the teasing scenes, where MC is at work and Laura is keeping him distracted, I thought this doubly so. And with the conversation with Laura in Chapter 25, I felt like it was all but confirmed that was the case.

If it's not, well, that changes my perspective a bit. I'm not sure I like it more--in fact I'm pretty sure I don't--but it does make things make a lot more sense.
The goal isn't to lean toward polygamy, but to make Nathan interested in fucking Laura after she's been with another bull, in order to be able to do a "I fucked multiple men in a row before coming back to you" story. ;)

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
The goal isn't to lean toward polygamy, but to make Nathan interested in fucking Laura after she's been with another bull, in order to be able to do a "I fucked multiple men in a row before coming back to you" story. ;)
Ah, so Nathan's being groomed into a fluffer. Or at least the male equivalent. Poor bastard. :ROFLMAO:

I feel like I need to stop engaging for a while and just take the game as it comes, I've come to the supposedly wrong conclusions from what's in the game two or three times now and they're growing more and more off-target. Maybe it's residual trauma from every other sharing story devolving into the same basic bitch NTR scenario, to say nothing of how vocal the people who like such things are. I'll just stick to bug reporting and feedback.

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Le Stag
Could you reply to my previous post? Thanks in advance.
Le Stag
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know. I'm doing things as they come, using feedback as a guide. So I rarely know what I'm planning more than two updates in advance.
Dude I really like how you are building up to the creampie stuff with Nathan. I can't wait until he blasts a big fucking load right up her vagina. I just hope he continues to stretch her out good.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes