4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

Ramucchi

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Le Stag do you still update your subscribestar? I want to subscribe to your patreon but they keep declining my card, that's why I switch using subscribestar to subscribe to my favorite artists.

• Sad
Reactions: Soopersu

lechieur6

Aug 21, 2023
y'know what, that you're even thinking what if the author won't to continued this game in the future again and its came from the people like you and the same others .. have a shame dude, just wait until Tuesday
what are you even talking about? peoples who pirates wont buy the stuff anyway. it have no incidence at all on how much money the dev will get. so no the dev won't just ditch the game just cause some peoples pirate.

disagreeing with peoples pirating is fair. gaslighting them with dumb arguments much less.

Reactions: leozzzz

piperonnin

May 12, 2018
y'know what, that you're even thinking what if the author won't to continued this game in the future again and its came from the people like you and the same others .. have a shame dude, just wait until Tuesday
We on pirate site. Why are you staying here just go to patreon. Why are you nagging here?

Last edited:
Reactions: SACELL and k_mode

JS.Anonfox

Apr 14, 2024
I agree with you that NTS is a broad continuum of consensual "acts";) and the person you directed your answer to is more towards submissive stuff. I quoted you because of an argument I want to throw into the discussion and also want Le Stag to know.

Dear JS Anonfox, Le Stag
You might have read in some other threads that my better half and me have old friends who are sharing/swinging and we have seen quite a bit of it. Ourselves we do not share/swing, but we certainly have fun fatasizing/roleplaying the heck out of it and we (unsurprisingly) have also fun playing NTS games.
In the swing group we know (to stay in Netorase phone game terms) the "Stag/Vixen" and "Balanced" couples vastly outnumber the "submissive" ones by a considerable margin and we have seen how these couples developed over time. Which is one point why we deeply loath NTRish stuff, even if "just" played out fantasy. (NTR is pure poison, only very,very few last).

After this longwinded info intro to the meat of my post. While there are couples which are sundry "Stags/Vixens", "Balanced" or "Submissives", there are also couples who have fun with some "acts" which are more dominant or submissive, but are majorly the opposite side of these acts. For example, one of the couples we know are a full "Stag/Vixen" couple, devoted to each other, know what they want and are quite wild, e.g. gangbangs (together and/or single), DP, she having fun with girls too. Still, he prefers her after a date unshowered, with spermbreath and if the guy(s) are healthy thoroughly creampied for proper sloppy seconds.

But that is the extend of his less "manly behaviour". He has no problems tasting cum during a kiss in/after a play date, but would never do cum-eating and deck anyone calling him a faggot. Since we live vivariously through their experiences when they tell us of them:), I want to ask if some events in NTS phone can/will be accessed on all routes without getting locked into one.

For example, you could tell Laura on both dominant and balanced routes to come home unshowered, which she did once, but on later dates she did shower first before coming back on these routes. So here she goes against the wishes of the player.
I also want to ask if there are events like weekend holiday travels, gangbangs, pregnancy content, sharing Laura with more men, spermbreath kisses, Laura with Ashley/Tara to name a few, planned or thought about.

Another topic is Laura as a bit of a cuckqueen, with the MC having fun with Ashley and/or Tara. There is serious chemistry between the MC and Tara, if you play that way, they are both cut from the same cloth. There is chemistry with Ashley too, but she is more of a butterfly, with Tara there seems to be a deeper connection possible.
I have not read about any of your history but will likely take a gander when I have some time out of a morbid curiosity. I don't personally know Le Stag or understand how to use unity well enough to get into the game files to give you any concrete answers to the questions you have. I saw a previous post from "Henry1887" about a potential save editor on ( ). All I did was take a peek into the "variouscharacterstats" tree and found the following attributes. Untitled.jpg
I'm sure as Le Stag incorporates more fetishes into the game, this tree will eventually start to grow. As of now, there appears to be some instances where the more you do something, the more impact it will have on the story such as the line "NumberOfLauraEncountersWithNathan". Others appear to be true/false flags, like "0=false" and "1=true". Other values such as "RelationshipTendency" seem to have a set number like 0=balanced, 1=dominant etc. I can only say that if I where to create something, that I would only feel comfortable writing about the things that I have personally experienced, since I wouldn't want my works to come off as non-authentic. Kinda like someone trying to write a story about a different race or culture that they have only seen portrayed in books and movies. They can, but some of the elements would come off as bastardised versions of their intentions with many nuances lost in translation. Very early on, I played Netorase Phone and it resonated in me, something that similar games such as NTR Phone just didn't. A little digging on reddit and it would appear Le Stag comes from a place where they have actual real world experience in this subject matter. Whatever comes moving forward, I'm sure it will be as faithful to those kinks/lifestyles as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret and kedabe

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I agree with you that NTS is a broad continuum of consensual "acts";) and the person you directed your answer to is more towards submissive stuff. I quoted you because of an argument I want to throw into the discussion and also want Le Stag to know.

Dear JS Anonfox, Le Stag
You might have read in some other threads that my better half and me have old friends who are sharing/swinging and we have seen quite a bit of it. Ourselves we do not share/swing, but we certainly have fun fatasizing/roleplaying the heck out of it and we (unsurprisingly) have also fun playing NTS games.
In the swing group we know (to stay in Netorase phone game terms) the "Stag/Vixen" and "Balanced" couples vastly outnumber the "submissive" ones by a considerable margin and we have seen how these couples developed over time. Which is one point why we deeply loath NTRish stuff, even if "just" played out fantasy. (NTR is pure poison, only very,very few last).

After this longwinded info intro to the meat of my post. While there are couples which are sundry "Stags/Vixens", "Balanced" or "Submissives", there are also couples who have fun with some "acts" which are more dominant or submissive, but are majorly the opposite side of these acts. For example, one of the couples we know are a full "Stag/Vixen" couple, devoted to each other, know what they want and are quite wild, e.g. gangbangs (together and/or single), DP, she having fun with girls too. Still, he prefers her after a date unshowered, with spermbreath and if the guy(s) are healthy thoroughly creampied for proper sloppy seconds.

But that is the extend of his less "manly behaviour". He has no problems tasting cum during a kiss in/after a play date, but would never do cum-eating and deck anyone calling him a faggot. Since we live vivariously through their experiences when they tell us of them:), I want to ask if some events in NTS phone can/will be accessed on all routes without getting locked into one.

For example, you could tell Laura on both dominant and balanced routes to come home unshowered, which she did once, but on later dates she did shower first before coming back on these routes. So here she goes against the wishes of the player.
I also want to ask if there are events like weekend holiday travels, gangbangs, pregnancy content, sharing Laura with more men, spermbreath kisses, Laura with Ashley/Tara to name a few, planned or thought about.

Another topic is Laura as a bit of a cuckqueen, with the MC having fun with Ashley and/or Tara. There is serious chemistry between the MC and Tara, if you play that way, they are both cut from the same cloth. There is chemistry with Ashley too, but she is more of a butterfly, with Tara there seems to be a deeper connection possible.
lmao.. dude.. wtf XD

Reactions: _ripndip_

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
Do we know if he's planing on group stuff/the girlfriend branching out to multiple lovers? I don't mind if it's going slow, but if it's just sticking to her cheating with the one guy I'm not really interested in spending time staying up to date on this one. Unless this is working up to more It's too dull for me.

FangYuann

Apr 20, 2019
Do we know if he's planing on group stuff/the girlfriend branching out to multiple lovers? I don't mind if it's going slow, but if it's just sticking to her cheating with the one guy I'm not really interested in spending time staying up to date on this one. Unless this is working up to more It's too dull for me.
there's already a new guy on v10.3, oliver, and i remember him saying there would be more options later on, not sure tho.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
there's already a new guy on v10.3, oliver, and i remember him saying there would be more options later on, not sure tho.
Isn't Oliver the first and only guy she cheats with? And options as in, choose one? Or options as in have her get it on with a bunch of guys at once?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Isn't Oliver the first and only guy she cheats with? And options as in, choose one? Or options as in have her get it on with a bunch of guys at once?
She doesn't cheat at all, as it is with consent and knowlegde of her partner. But no, Nathan is the guy we had contact with so far, Oliver is a new guy from the last Update. (Nathan is mandatory so far, Oliver seems to be optional in the future and about bunch of guys, guess it may happen, but she clearly isn't at that point yet, so... :x)

FangYuann

Apr 20, 2019
No, the first one was nathan, he was the only one till this version, laura says she was spending too much time with just nathan, so she goes out and finds oliver, it seems to me we'll be able to stop her from seeing oliver since he has a personality some don't like, i like him personally tho. So basically i think we'll be mostly able to choose who she goes out with in the future, but if we allow her, she'll just do it with every new option that appears. The group sex thing i'm not sure, but i think is a guaranty at some point, sure hope so.

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
Unfortunately, we probably won't be getting a leak of the new update since it's Friday already and Tuesday is around the corner. Patience might be key, but life sometimes has a way of changing and endangering us where we might never see the update.

Fortunately, Le Stag is very good on his word when it comes to releasing the Public Version as well as making sure it is up to date as well. I have seen others where they promise a Public Version coming out a week or two later but not happening until three weeks later.

So at this point, if we have to wait we might ad well wait. I understand that some areas can't even use Patreon or don't have the funds to support. I am one of those that can't support as well on Patreon, but this week is about over and almost into the next. Doesn't mean I won't be hoping to see it on here if there is a chance.

Thank you all for supporting this Dev the best you can and the Dev for making a well thought out game. Always looking forward to your updates whether they be leaked or publicly released.

On another note, could someone or Le Stag be able to unlock or reveal what the Tuesday Showcases have? It helps to get me excited with the upcoming updates, but now they are paid and Free Members can't view anymore. Is it possible to make it viewable after a couple of days?

Apologies for the rant as well as the long post.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes