4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Like if Supergiant Games put their teaser trailers for Hades II behind a paywall people would laugh at them but it's very normal around here. It doesn't make much sense to me.
Because it's absolutely different economic models.
If supergiant games offers you (while in process of development) access to technical builds, participation in poles, listen and answer your direct questions and charge you 5 bucks per month to be involved and first-to-try, I am sure you'll pay.
You cannot compare completed-ready-to-sell product to involvement-to-process charge.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
If supergiant games offers you (while in process of development) access to technical builds, participation in poles, listen and answer your direct questions and charge you 5 bucks per month to be involved and first-to-try, I am sure you'll pay.
You cannot compare completed-ready-to-sell product to involvement-to-process charge.
You're right they're different economic models, but it has little to do with the process difference and a lot to do with excess demand:limited supply in the adult games market. They do this because they can - as the other guy said if Hades teasers were behind a paywall, people would laugh and check out any of the other thousand rogue-like games.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
None of those things are what I'm talking about. I'm saying advertisements, like Showcases in Le Stag's case. This is simply a way of advertising what's coming up, similar to a teaser trailer.

Edit: Ah, I see I'm mistaken. The Showcases *are* free. Or at least this newest one is. My fault.

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I've always found it weird that nsfw developers hide promotions behind paywall. Not directed at you or anyone in particular, I see it with just a large amount of the devs on this site. Like if Supergiant Games put their teaser trailers for Hades II behind a paywall people would laugh at them but it's very normal around here. It doesn't make much sense to me.
I've been told multiple times that Patreon does not like when "sexy" content is available for free. That may be the reason. That's also why the recent Showcases only show tame content.

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I grabbed a full save with all of the images and saw the one below. I assume this is on the hard sub cuck or whatever the path is. I have only played the dom version and part of the sub version until it got to the part where she started to make you ask Oliver for pics (fuck that guy! lol ). I have tried but the humiliation paths just anger me too much lol. Anyway, what is the picture below? What is the story behind it?
Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I grabbed a full save with all of the images and saw the one below. I assume this is on the hard sub cuck or whatever the path is. I have only played the dom version and part of the sub version until it got to the part where she started to make you ask Oliver for pics (fuck that guy! lol ). I have tried but the humiliation paths just anger me too much lol. Anyway, what is the picture below? What is the story behind it?
Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like a quip of the dev in the vain of "How do you have this pic, thats not normally available, you shouldnt have it" ? Because I have played the Sub/Very-Sub route more then once and never seen it xP

NTR_LoveCuckold

Jul 31, 2024
There will be more and more optional content as the game progresses. Including for kinks like BBC. While a lot of content HAD to be mandatory before, for story progression (and because, well, you're playing a Netorase game, I can't really make Netorase optional), this is becoming less and less important.

That also means I'll have to do more and more variants for content, which may mean chapters may appear short sometimes, as your decisions might make you skip some parts of these.
Sorry, but The current version doesn't run on mobile, it could be my cell phone too but the game never starts.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
completely agree, and I would also like BBC content, with very dominating characters like Oliver, but which greatly humiliates the protagonist on the submission route. even getting fake tattoos or a permanent one Qos lol
While I get the kink if a black man is added I'd hate if the route goes too strongly into raceplay/qos, bnwo etc. One thing this game has been good about is the gf doesn't have a completely new personality because she discovered dicks come in sizes other than 5-6 and her partner is still her main focus and everything is consented to. They still maintain a good relationship. I feel going too strong into raceplay such as qos has a real chance of fucking with that because it becomes less about sex and cucking and more about race.

Half the time in an NTR game we're portrayed as complete fucking arseholes that in reality no woman in her right mind would want to fuck never mind let near her relationship and raceplay seems to what drives the devs to do that. I feel Oliver is already there to cover the be a prick quota :ROFLMAO:. If a black man is added I hope it's closer to Nathan where the focus is more on the bigger size and great fucking.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
While I get the kink if a black man is added I'd hate if the route goes too strongly into raceplay/qos, bnwo etc. One thing this game has been good about is the gf doesn't have a completely new personality because she discovered dicks come in sizes other than 5-6 and her partner is still her main focus and everything is consented to. They still maintain a good relationship. I feel going too strong into raceplay such as qos has a real chance of fucking with that because it becomes less about sex and cucking and more about race.

Half the time in an NTR game we're portrayed as complete fucking arseholes that in reality no woman in her right mind would want to fuck never mind let near her relationship and raceplay seems to what drives the devs to do that. I feel Oliver is already there to cover the be a prick quota :ROFLMAO:. If a black man is added I hope it's closer to Nathan where the focus is more on the bigger size and great fucking.
I mean, would just be a nice change of pace to have the black character just be a really nice guy with a massive dick xD ut overall, yeah, while as a very-sub-route-player I do love Oliver, I think he is probably at the border of what you can do. Like, if the player is very-sub she goes along with Oliver because she knows it turns on her boyfriend, but there would be a line where it would become too much for her, since she loves the MC.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I think it would be cool to maybe see multiple black characters. In the same way that nathan was laura's first venture and you also have the cliche/classic prick in Oliver. Maybe the first interracial partner is just a normal guy and then later in the story laura is introduced to a more cliche thug/gangster character given she's becoming continually more depraved
Or maybe Le Stag will avoid the racist trope of casting a black character as a thug/gangster. That could be a way to go.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Or maybe Le Stag will avoid the racist trope of casting a black character as a thug/gangster. That could be a way to go.
When a black guy appears, he will definitely not be a thug. I'm not fighting against racism IRL to become a cliché as a dev.

There will be optional race play though. Emphasis on "optional". And I'm already afraid of the work I'll have to do that without having racist undertones...

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
When a black guy appears, he will definitely not be a thug. I'm not fighting against racism IRL to become a cliché as a dev.

There will be optional race play though. Emphasis on "optional". And I'm already afraid of the work I'll have to do that without having racist undertones...
I love your game, like what I've seen of you personally, and as a cishet white guy don't have much place to say anything about how people deal with racism. I've got faith in you.

I just auto-bail on any fetishization of black male bodies and sexuality. It is literally the first thing the Klan ever sold in stoking racial hatred.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes