4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Tbf, I think many people who aren't into the whole range of a kink have that.
I for example do like the submissive and humiliation part, but I am not into femdom at all, optimal for me would be submissive MC and girl and the guys fucking her the only doms. But that is exceedingly rare too, ntr/cucking/whatever of any kind without femdom is a bit of a unicorn, so... you take some stuff you aren't into to enjoy the stuff you are... xD

Agree on the raceplay stuff btw, don't mind colored guys at all of course, but once it drifts into the whole bnwo stuff and shit... well, kinda icky :D
Go in one direction and piss off a portion of the fan base. Go in a different direction and piss of a different portion of the fan base. Tread water and bore a portion. Try to make everything optional and slow down new content to the point that a different portion gets pissed.

I've done my share of bitching so I'm not even blaming anybody in particular. Best of luck with the next few updates, Mr. Le Stag.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Go in one direction and piss off a portion of the fan base.
Go in a different direction and piss of a different portion of the fan base.
Tread water and bore a portion.
Try to make everything optional and slow down new content to the point that a different portion gets pissed.
Fan base of this game - are players who like the game of course, but also see potential.
According to Le Stag himself the game will continue until he feel the story is done, but he also mentioned he will be using feedback of fan base. And as funny it's sounds I hope he will be done with story relatively soon, because after that (I hope) he can do real branching and different ending and convert his kinetic novel to greatest VN of this genre.

caioyukki

May 21, 2019
Tbf, I think many people who aren't into the whole range of a kink have that.
I for example do like the submissive and humiliation part, but I am not into femdom at all, optimal for me would be submissive MC and girl and the guys fucking her the only doms. But that is exceedingly rare too, ntr/cucking/whatever of any kind without femdom is a bit of a unicorn, so... you take some stuff you aren't into to enjoy the stuff you are... xD

Agree on the raceplay stuff btw, don't mind colored guys at all of course, but once it drifts into the whole bnwo stuff and shit... well, kinda icky :D
It wouldn't need to go to the extreme of BNWO and the like, but having a range of options where there is a Roleplay within the context of Laura's 'colorful friendship', with a new tour, whether black or not, is part of any NTR game and the like. , but with the agreement of the MC who is there to pull the net if she goes too far. The options should exist at some point in the game, but nothing that makes it seem like a game focused on BBC and the like lol it's just another fetish that many like

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
There will be more and more optional content as the game progresses. Including for kinks like BBC. While a lot of content HAD to be mandatory before, for story progression (and because, well, you're playing a Netorase game, I can't really make Netorase optional), this is becoming less and less important.

That also means I'll have to do more and more variants for content, which may mean chapters may appear short sometimes, as your decisions might make you skip some parts of these.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Le Stag Oh, talking chapter is just on time, really good timing. I hope there will be somewhat serious talk about creampies and Laura exhibitionism fetish. Maybe MC teasing her with some scenarios for a change. Also, was Laura even creamed before?

Reactions: bagre1

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Really wondering who gets dibs on her butthole
Also, is the sub route going more actual NTR?
?
Pretty sure they already talked about how she promised Nathan to do Anal, I think you as the MC can already have had Anal with her to be "first" and if you didn't she will do it with Nathan in the near future.

Zeddo

Oct 5, 2017
?
Pretty sure they already talked about how she promised Nathan to do Anal, I think you as the MC can already have had Anal with her to be "first" and if you didn't she will do it with Nathan in the near future.
she promised him anal, not that he'd be the first

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
she promised him anal, not that he'd be the first
Pretty sure that is implied... she clearly told the MC in one conversation when they talked about having sex when she comes home to now have Anal with her or Nathan would be taking it first... like, dom-path player that want to be in control may already have taken it in their game trough that and if not it seems to be planned for when she meets Nathan next time.

TwistedArchitect

Jan 6, 2024
This game is awesome, probably one of the best games on here. Keep up the good work, my only small complaint is the updates are too short. Please more writing.

I understand you might want to slow burn the main story, but give us more side content. Ashley, Tara, Nathan. There was also some random girl sending a pic a few updates back but no mention since then.

FalsePrince

Dec 31, 2017
Would it be possible to post what the Showcase from Last Week and this Week was about?

If not, that is fine. It was just me asking as I don't have a way to support the Dev. I will just look forward to the next update to the game if anything.

Thank you for your time.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Would it be possible to post what the Showcase from Last Week and this Week was about?

If not, that is fine. It was just me asking as I don't have a way to support the Dev. I will just look forward to the next update to the game if anything.

Thank you for your time.
I've made the few previous Showcases available to free members too.

Maybe I'll make future Showcases "early access" for supporters, just like the releases. That would make a 7 days delay for every post.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
There will be more and more optional content as the game progresses. Including for kinks like BBC. While a lot of content HAD to be mandatory before, for story progression (and because, well, you're playing a Netorase game, I can't really make Netorase optional), this is becoming less and less important.

That also means I'll have to do more and more variants for content, which may mean chapters may appear short sometimes, as your decisions might make you skip some parts of these.
Please medicineeeeee Dev..

Reactions: atrebor68

Nebito

Jun 27, 2023
hello, I can't unlock all the images... are the chapters independent? or do I have to replay the entire acts or even replay all the games to unlock certain photos?

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I've made the few previous Showcases available to free members too.

Maybe I'll make future Showcases "early access" for supporters, just like the releases. That would make a 7 days delay for every post.
I've always found it weird that nsfw developers hide promotions behind paywall. Not directed at you or anyone in particular, I see it with just a large amount of the devs on this site. Like if Supergiant Games put their teaser trailers for Hades II behind a paywall people would laugh at them but it's very normal around here. It doesn't make much sense to me.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes