4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
why is there an animated tag in the post? did i miss something? i just finished the game and i didn't see any animations.

edit: moderators work really fast. I am happy that a misunderstanding was corrected.

Last edited:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I really enjoyed the ruined orgasm content, it would be interesting for the dev to put more of this type of 'denial' content. And another thing that people will probably hate me for saying is about chastity cage content, will that be in the game?
Le Stag
No hate as long as you don't try to push it onto people :D I would like that too, and stuff like that would be easy enough to implement for the sub/very-sub route, since it is mostly dialogue as we don't really much get pictures of the MC himself for obvious reasons :D
But dunno if Le Stag wants to do it :D

Reactions: kedabe

izzy007

Mar 5, 2022
No hate as long as you don't try to push it onto people :D I would like that too, and stuff like that would be easy enough to implement for the sub/very-sub route, since it is mostly dialogue as we don't really much get pictures of the MC himself for obvious reasons :D
But dunno if Le Stag wants to do it :D
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that either, as long as it's route-specific content. So it's free for the player to choose, it doesn't need to be mandatory lol

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I'll have to think on if I have any other suggestions, but these really hit the nail on the head.
I noted some nitpicky stuff that came to mind when I last played, but didn't want to muck up the thread with a list. Will have to loop through past posts and update my review at some point with more organized feedback. So much can be fixed on the Dom route with dialogue tweaks alone, but I'm not sure what changes are reasonable without leading to spaghetti code.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
This game quickly went to my top 1 netorase game. Good work, Le Stag!
The only complaints I have, aside of the engine, is the inability of rollback (I know you can save and load, but it's very cumbersome doing that for every choice) and the random events.
NTR Phone is another game that is on my top and I really liked how you can go back to any message by clicking on it and how you can return to the previous choice by clicking arrow. I think a similar system would be pretty good.
Also, I hope Laura starts having more different partners, not just regular ones like Nathan and now Oliver, and there will be group sex content on the future (Laura with two boys, or maybe Laura and Blondie with the same one? But MMF preferable).
And the game is having frequent updatedm which is also a huge plus in my book, so I keep looking forward to having more and more of it!

caioyukki

May 21, 2019
This game quickly went to my top 1 netorase game. Good work, Le Stag!
The only complaints I have, aside of the engine, is the inability of rollback (I know you can save and load, but it's very cumbersome doing that for every choice) and the random events.
NTR Phone is another game that is on my top and I really liked how you can go back to any message by clicking on it and how you can return to the previous choice by clicking arrow. I think a similar system would be pretty good.
Also, I hope Laura starts having more different partners, not just regular ones like Nathan and now Oliver, and there will be group sex content on the future (Laura with two boys, or maybe Laura and Blondie with the same one? But MMF preferable).
And the game is having frequent updatedm which is also a huge plus in my book, so I keep looking forward to having more and more of it!
completely agree, and I would also like BBC content, with very dominating characters like Oliver, but which greatly humiliates the protagonist on the submission route. even getting fake tattoos or a permanent one Qos lol

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
completely agree, and I would also like BBC content, with very dominating characters like Oliver, but which greatly humiliates the protagonist on the submission route. even getting fake tattoos or a permanent one Qos lol
I'm all for having more diverse characters, as Nathan and Oliver are indeed similar, but I don't like raceplay and humiliation stuff, just some kinda vanilla and wholesome netorase.
It's hard having feet and sharing kinks and not being a fan of fendom and submissive roles. Hahaha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
horrid.gif
I'm all for having more diverse characters, as Nathan and Oliver are indeed similar, but I don't like raceplay and humiliation stuff, just some kinda vanilla and wholesome netorase.
It's hard having feet and sharing kinks and not being a fan of fendom and submissive roles. Hahaha
As you can see - you're not the only one that feels this way :LOL:

But yes, it's frustrating being in that position. I think it's exagerrated in the avn sphere; in the real world I'd guess there's a LOT of people who enjoy stuff like voyeurism and group sex, but wouldn't go near cuckold type stuff.

Agreed more characters is always good, gives more options. Part of the weaker aspect of this game currently is how often things feel "on rails", like Laura's gonna do an event whether you pick A or B, only the dialogue will slightly vary. Perhaps in the future there will be major forks where you could have her going down one of two mutually exclusive paths.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
As you can see - you're not the only one that feels this way :LOL:

But yes, it's frustrating being in that position. I think it's exagerrated in the avn sphere; in the real world I'd guess there's a LOT of people who enjoy stuff like voyeurism and group sex, but wouldn't go near cuckold type stuff.

Agreed more characters is always good, gives more options. Part of the weaker aspect of this game currently is how often things feel "on rails", like Laura's gonna do an event whether you pick A or B, only the dialogue will slightly vary. Perhaps in the future there will be major forks where you could have her going down one of two mutually exclusive paths.
Yeah, it's one of the reasons I have beef with the cuckold term. It's usually associated with noncon type of "sharing", full of degradation and denial. I also prefer when you is involved too, like a threesome, which is very rare when the term cuck is used.
But I also know that in this type of gameplay (phone text based) it would be impossible to do so.
Nevertheless, this game is already my favorite, even if there won't ever be a threesome with the boyfriend. I just hope that group sex is added some day.

Reactions: Neel24 and Turret

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
in the real world I'd guess there's a LOT of people who enjoy stuff like voyeurism and group sex, but wouldn't go near cuckold type stuff.
Quite right! I think we have rather similar tastes when it comes to NTS/sharing/swinging and are Stags as far as labels are concerned. There are sharing things which are inherently ok, even real wild stuff, but never ever being a doormat, what some of the players here want.

For example, even as a Stag player for me it is positive that we can convince/tell Laura to not shower before coming home. For me, her arriving home with spermbreath and unwashed (in the future even creampied) is part of the experience. Her cleaning up before "removes" what happened, unless there are at times very compelling reasons to shower before returning.
If Laura is "slutting it up" there should be evidence of it when we reclaim her, her freshly showered is something for couple-ly fun together.
That said, Oliver should be careful when he runs his mouth during meetings, some of his talk is good, but some also skirting the line of triggering retribution. For me, there is no problem even with gangbangs, groupsex, hot sex talk, meetings on the fly, bareback/condom play sex, sexy dressing, etc., esp. when the MC is participating (though not easy to implement in this type of game), but dishonesty, mistrust, denial, humiliation attempts, total gutter talk, cheating are stuff initiating a reaction the offenders would not like at all.

As for future content I would like to see, there are examples directly above already and I also would like some MC fun, not only Voyeurism and participating in Laura´s "fun times";), but MC having fun with Ashley and/or Tara. Going by what can be unlocked during play, Tara and the MC can hit it off splendidly.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Tbf, I think many people who aren't into the whole range of a kink have that.
I for example do like the submissive and humiliation part, but I am not into femdom at all, optimal for me would be submissive MC and girl and the guys fucking her the only doms. But that is exceedingly rare too, ntr/cucking/whatever of any kind without femdom is a bit of a unicorn, so... you take some stuff you aren't into to enjoy the stuff you are... xD

Agree on the raceplay stuff btw, don't mind colored guys at all of course, but once it drifts into the whole bnwo stuff and shit... well, kinda icky :D

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes