4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I kind of sympathize with the people who were expecting MC to have a more dominant position in Laura's activities. On the other hand, I kind of want to just tell them to replay chapter 5. Or just sticky this image at the top of every page in the thread.

View attachment 4055214
And that's the thing, if he's the Dom and she's the Sub, this wouldn't fly.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
And that's the thing, if he's the Dom and she's the Sub, this wouldn't fly.
Yeah Dominant is probably a bad label. My argument basically boils down to "the game tells you what this couple's rules are, and you agree (by clicking either of those options on the screenshot)". The first time I played, I was just clicking through and wtf'ed at a couple things that happened later.

I'm excusing the non-dominance by saying "you were warned". You're saying if they call it dominant, it should be dominant (I think, don't want to be putting words in your mouth). I think that sums up where we disagree about the game's direction.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Yeah Dominant is probably a bad label. My argument basically boils down to "the game tells you what this couple's rules are, and you agree (by clicking either of those options on the screenshot)". The first time I played, I was just clicking through and wtf'ed at a couple things that happened later.

I'm excusing the non-dominance by saying "you were warned". You're saying if they call it dominant, it should be dominant (I think, don't want to be putting words in your mouth). I think that sums up where we disagree about the game's direction.
Fair enough, for one some simple re-writes could make the story in that path flow a bit more naturally, if Le Stag ever gets around to it besides making new content :D on the other hand maybe it should just be named different, it is a more dominant path, but it is in essence going the same and as far as I understand that is by design. So, it is more... respectful(?) to the MC, while the sub path plays with humiliation ect, but it still is Laura exploring her sexuality and the MC supporting her in it because he likes it, not the MC having the "power" to decide what happens.

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
I dunno how you guys, but I had an absolute blast playing the last update! As the submissive "cucky". It was amazing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the in progress update and more content and interactions in Whatevergram (forgot the name of the app).

siath70

Apr 5, 2019

I do get it, but it's not the couple telling you the rules it's Laura telling you the rules, you're forced to agree. Just like the whole bar scene with Oliver, you get three options. But only get to choose to let her decided or let her do it, not option one wait until you get home. By the way you get those rules at the first, then later she tells you that you two really do need to sit down and make some 'real' ground rules since it's going this far. That hasn't happened yet.

No matter what you choose on any option you're given, she decides what to do. The game feels like 100% Sub on the Mc's side while she is the Dom.

It's the Dev's story to do with what they please. My problem is giving the reader options that mean nothing in the end. Then defining three paths of which there is really only one, the MC being a Sub while Laura is the Dom (She decides everything, the MC has no input).

I guess the reason I'm still here is just the hope we get a true Dom path. I really did like the idea of the story, I don't like the idea of not having choices that mattered.
This is a great story for people who love Sub stuff, not so much for people who like to be a Dom; or even balanced.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
you should accept receiving pictures from Ashley
you should make Tara watch Ashley and take a picture
Ashley will send you 2 pictures during group chat with Tara and MC
after that you will have a small chance with interlude when Ashley will send you additional picture
(I still have 1 Ashley and 3 Laura pictures missing)
You won't get the second one (Ashley_Groped_1) though as it's not in the game (yet?).

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if anyone would be willing to post his patreon posts and updates. I would love to see his updates on the game. I know someone on here was kind enough to do that. It would at least remind me that that is game is getting updated and I love reading the dev's thought processes.

I am also hopeful that the dev will continue to add more stuff. Squaregram finally get an update is great. But I hope the mystery girl stuff gets shown to us. Or we get a whole narrative about it.

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
It's going to be another Oliver date, but she's going to put you and Nathan on group chat so she can tease both of you. It seems Nathan is a bit jealous of Oliver.
Oh really? I wish Oliver was a bit different from Nathan in terms of teasing, and well... cock size / coloring. At least so we can tell a difference between nathan and oliver.

Though I am not personally interested in being called a cuck, I hope that I don't have to travel back to disable that. And can effectively tell Ashley to knock it off with the cuck talk and can just flirt with her.

I love the interactions with Tara though, I wish I could do more with her other than hear she might be masturbating seems to be a slow burn with her.

BuffKat

Nov 3, 2023
It's going to be another Oliver date, but she's going to put you and Nathan on group chat so she can tease both of you. It seems Nathan is a bit jealous of Oliver.
Wait so will that be optional or what? I like Oliver but I'm also very interested in how LeStag would tackle the problem of branches here.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Wait so will that be optional or what? I like Oliver but I'm also very interested in how LeStag would tackle the problem of branches here.
Yes it is optional but LeStag warned that the content you chose to avoid won't be replaced with something else, so it will probably be a short update if you refuse the content.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
if i'd have the knowledge for it, i would love to make a fanmade game, like a VN to see the Laura's side of the story, (not on a phone perspective) see what's passing by her mind and maybe add some kinky things that she do not tell her boyfriend, see her exchanges with Nathan, other bulls, what kind of pictures she send to them, even with Ashley or Tara.
i love the arts of this game and would love to see / create more
The game "Marina's Cuckold Report" told the game by the male MC, but after you see a scene from the MC's point of view, that same scene from the MC's love interest showed up in the gallery so you could then watch it there. What you could do is make a mod for the main game to do the same thing.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
It saddens me to read that the majority hate Oliver and love Tara.
For me it was the opposite.
I'm really excited because it looks like the next update will cover more of the APP SQUARE
Wouldn't take that too seriously, the people commenting here are not the majority, most people don't comment here, no need to make more of it then it is :D
Also exited for some more Squaregram stuff tho and... for me, also for more Oliver ;D

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
The game "Marina's Cuckold Report" told the game by the male MC, but after you see a scene from the MC's point of view, that same scene from the MC's love interest showed up in the gallery so you could then watch it there. What you could do is make a mod for the main game to do the same thing.
Need someone who knows a thimbleful of RenPy (I do not) and can do some creative writing to just do it VN-style. I had a blast making images for the Laura/Nathan intro scene, I just don't wanna write narratives from bulls' perspectives.

Reactions: akki_sky

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Need someone who knows a thimbleful of RenPy (I do not) and can do some creative writing to just do it VN-style. I had a blast making images for the Laura/Nathan intro scene, I just don't wanna write narratives from bulls' perspectives.
Writing from Laura's perspective I think would work a lot better. especially if there is more than one bull. I could see a couple (non-canon) routes there, to go along with the sub/dom side of things.

Now that has me thinking of the interesting combinations in the relationship:

Laura Dom to MC, but Sub to Bull
Laura Sub to MC and Bull
Laura Dom to MC and Bull?
Laura Sub to MC but Dom to Bull?

Those last two could be kind of fun...

Reactions: Cedrog

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Writing from Laura's perspective I think would work a lot better. especially if there is more than one bull. I could see a couple (non-canon) routes there, to go along with the sub/dom side of things.

Now that has me thinking of the interesting combinations in the relationship:

Laura Dom to MC, but Sub to Bull
Laura Sub to MC and Bull
Laura Dom to MC and Bull?
Laura Sub to MC but Dom to Bull?

Those last two could be kind of fun...
I mean if I'm wishlisting, I'd love for someone to narrate whoever isn't Laura from whatever scene. I say that just to get a fresh perspective, since we more or less already get Laura's perspective in the messages she sends to MC in game.

Then, if it's good, use that narrative as a basis to make images for what happened in that scene. Call it a "companion game" or something. Like it wouldn't make a lot of sense by itself, but play it alongside the main game.

Last edited:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I mean if I'm wishlisting, I'd love for someone to narrate whoever isn't Laura from every scene. I say that just to get a fresh perspective, since we more or less already get Laura's perspective in the messages she sends to MC in game.
Have you guys asked Le Stag how he'd feel about this project idea? Not throwing rocks at you, I'm genuinely curious if he's seen it.

The things the cuck doesn't share can be hot even if they don't alter the heroine or make her deceptive. Stuff like the intimacy of kissing and touching outside of sex, sweet talk, pet names, all the intimacies that normally go with a relationship. Cuckold stories are about what "should" be shared only with the BF/husband being shared with another man. Just having her make out on the couch with Nathan before the real festivities start and she starts texting the MC could really yank those emotions.

Writing that kind of emotional connection is a way to really reach into those cuck angst feelings and tough for Le Stag to fully incorporate with this format. You're right, it might be fun to write them from Nathan or Laura's view. But (for me at least) only if Le Stag okayed it.

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes