4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
If you didn’t care about my post, you wouldn’t have written so much :LOL:
Meh, I like shareing my thoughts on the matters of discussion, so it was more so for myself and maybe others who'd like to share their opionion as well, be it for or against it.

You gave your reason why you think the game is a 1 star game and why others would agree with you, and I just voiced my own reason why I'm not one of those folks. Nothing more then that. I just don't like the whole,
"No your wrong because your stinky!" kind of simplistic responses.
We're all adults here (hopefully) so everyones deserving of respect in their own opionions even if we don't agree.

Anyway I'll let it end with that on my end, since the topic has moved on.
Will be keeping an eye out for the next update to see how the story progresses. :)

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Agree to disagree here. Laura already sends him plenty sexy pics several of them after they have had sex. Makes less sense to have aftermath only, and never in the act, or the MC in any of them at all.
But we do agree on there. Hahaha
I want to have more pictures and it would make more sense for their relationship, but it isn't because it appears that relationships with the bulls more important than the one with the MC.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
At some point, if I wanted the story to move forward, I would have to include the MC. A lot of people are asking for him to have fun with other girls, and it would be quite hard to do it without showing him a bit.
Maybe there's a way of having your cake and eating it, ie either showing/involving the MC or not showing/involving him depending on the player's choice (although this would surely make these scenes more challenging on the writing side).

Stream of consciousness here, so please bear with me...

Let's imagine that the three-girl harem becomes a reality. They could of course (and SHOULD, as this is the premise of the story, after all) all cuck the MC, either on their own (different female points of view + greater variety of pictures) or together (sharing a bull, etc.). But this could also lead to the following scenario:

The harem has a 4-way chat. One of the girls (probably Laura) is away for a couple of days, and Tara uses their chat to tell her how Ashley cucked HER by fucking the MC (with pictures, ofc; Tara watching and narrating). This would still be NTS, although it would change the focus (but then, there's nothing that says that Laura can't both be a hotwife and a cuckquean depending on her mood--same with Ashley). Of course, the players on the sub route probably wouldn't want that, but there could be a possibility to work around this (this is the challenging part I was talking about, though):

The player would have to name the MC for that. And then, before such a scene comes up, the player would choose the name of the male partner in the scene--either them (dom or balanced routes) or somebody else (any route; can be Nathan, Oliver, or a bull of their own choosing). As long as you don't see the face of the man, this could work (although the player's lines--and some of the girls' lines--would have to be quite different depending on whether the player is taking part in the action or not, ofc).

Note that such a 4-way chat could open many more possibilities, such as, when either Ashley or Laura is away for whatever reason, the other could be with a bull with both Tara and the MC watching (still NTS, still using the phone, but this time, the MC is also present). Tara could probably spice things up (when she gets more assertive, ofc) by jerking off the MC at the same time, probably ruining him (at Laura's/Ashley's request?) on the sub route (denying him on very sub/letting him come in her hand on balanced/on her tits or face on dom?), etc.

Anyway, these are just some ideas. Keep up the great work and thanks for engaging with the community! :)

Sep 12, 2024
At some point, if I wanted the story to move forward, I would have to include the MC. A lot of people are asking for him to have fun with other girls, and it would be quite hard to do it without showing him a bit.

A common complaint is also the fact that, because I'm not showing him, his relationship with Laura is invisible, which seems to make the relationships with the bulls more important than the one with the MC.

There won't be variations. It would cause too many work, and too many issues.

I chose to settle on a dick of a "correct" size, but a bit smaller than Nathan's. Something that could make sense in every route (smaller than the bulls' to justify "he's bigger", large enough that she would think it's sufficient).
Great
This is really good news! I’m very eager to see the sex scenes between the MC and FMC, as well as with other girls.

Reactions: Enlight432
Aug 28, 2024

A common complaint is also the fact that, because I'm not showing him, his relationship with Laura is invisible, which seems to make the relationships with the bulls more important than the one with the MC.

I chose to settle on a dick of a "correct" size, but a bit smaller than Nathan's. Something that could make sense in every route (smaller than the bulls' to justify "he's bigger", large enough that she would think it's sufficient).
If you do this, I’ll raise the rating to 5. I don’t mean to set conditions for you; I just think this game is really good. But this very big problem, which you’ve pointed out too, has overshadowed that strengths for me!
In fact, resolving these two issues you mentioned would also fix the problem I pointed out in the Dom path because from now on, we’ll be seeing rough sex between the MC and FMC!

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Bugged to hell and back rn, just wait the three weeks.
Yeah. October has been a REALLY busy month. I had planned for 0.12 to be shorter, but I had underestimated the amount of content required for what I wanted to tell. I was still writing 24 hours before release, and didn't have much time to properly test.

I'm busy correcting the most important issues. Thankfully, this will be the last update released while I still have a day job.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024

Niceeee :coffee: I have a strong special interest in hard f**king Ashley and Tara
I hope we can f*ck them in the Very Sub path too (My favorite path)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes