4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

jbr151

Jul 31, 2023
We can't help when there are h̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶ vigalanties out there posting early.
If someone posts 0.12 trust me, don't download it. Wait for Stag to release a 0.12.x on here.

There's a load of major bugs in the early version, by Stag's own admission.

Public release is only a week behind Patreon and you get a working version straight away lol.

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
I want to share an idea, if that's okay.
On the balanced or dominant route Laura could give her boyfriend a "gift." After how much fun she has had in the last few weeks, she decides to prepare a threesome for him. Because she loves him and believes he deserves it. But since she is not comfortable with the idea of her boyfriend sleeping with other girls, she decides to ask a person she trusts a lot...Ashley.
I don't know if it would be technically possible (if the AI would be able to), but the image of the mc looking down and seeing the girls playing with his cock I think it would be possible. Or one of them taking photos while the other fucks the mc. I repeat, I have no idea about it, but it would be a plot that I would love to see and would not clash with the main story. I know that the main character is Laura, and surely what most people on this forum want is for her to have more and more sex and with more men. But personally, the chapter I liked the most was number 20 (I think), in which she tells us that she has spent too much time with Nathan and she doesn't want that to get in the way of their relationship. I fucking loved that episode (sorry, I'm not really into the submissive route).
Anyway, congratulations on your work, I think you have created a visual novel that stirs some feelings inside my head. A month ago I showed your vn to my girlfriend and she is hooked on the story. Many thanks for everything.

Reactions: Luc77

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
We are on a crack games site.
Now I am a patron of this game, I like it enough that Ill send some funds the devs way so it makes no difference to me when it get leaked - but this 100% , this place is for all intent and purposes a place for cracks, a place for pirates. We cant be dictating when a leak happens as what is this actual point of the place?

Reactions: Cedrog

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
If someone posts 0.12 trust me, don't download it. Wait for Stag to release a 0.12.x on here.

There's a load of major bugs in the early version, by Stag's own admission.

Public release is only a week behind Patreon and you get a working version straight away lol.
0.12.1 has been available since about 6 hours ago ;) I dont know how many bugs are gone as Ive not ran through it.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
And what is your point here? Just because of that we need to be the greatest jackasses possible? If a dev does a reasonable policy regarding their game, like this one week, I can respect that even if I am on a pirate site and I can call out guys that want 1 hour after leaks... which are probably the same guys that cry that the site actually gives devs publicity after all bla bla all the bullshit...

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
And what is your point here? Just because of that we need to be the greatest jackasses possible? If a dev does a reasonable policy regarding their game, like this one week, I can respect that even if I am on a pirate site and I can call out guys that want 1 hour after leaks... which are probably the same guys that cry that the site actually gives devs publicity after all bla bla all the bullshit...
I actually see your point here - given that Le Stag is currently uploading ver 0.12.2 (so is clearly working through the bugs) it would also be doing him a disservice to leak it in the current state. It could be potentially damaging to the over all reputation - but the point really stands - we are on a crack site. we cant really moan and dictate when they happen - Pirates gonna pirate after all

• Sad
Reactions: Silwith

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Crack site, but also maybe the game's biggest community. Dev is active here and chooses to listen to feedback. It's a weird mix and this isn't the only game in the same boat.

In this case, the game maker is politely asking for people to not leak. That's pretty much it. Nobody's threatening consequences, other than Le Stag being sad. I don't blame dude for wanting people to hop on his Patreon and toss him a few bucks. When the game does leak, everybody just kind of shrugs and moves on.

nvlong345

May 5, 2023
Just spamming, i am too lazy to make an international card to subscribe to Patreon in my country. Anyway i think i can wait 1 week. Recommend joining 1 week challenge on NoFap lmao. I mean pirates need to be strongwilled during the storm right ? :)))

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
this is how you estrange and push away developers. i've seen it before [1].
sure in this site, we enjoy the free stuff that's locked away from some paywall.
things that we would otherwise never get our hands on.

but at least have some respect when the person who made the game is actually here.

your opportunity to get it free and cracked is not in jeopardy.
you'll still get it for free and cracked, you only need to wait.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
It's a weird mix and this isn't the only game in the same boat.
A lot of games are in this boat, I mean its a bit of a double edged sword really, a great way to get Patrons would be to leak the game on here yourself and hope there are people , who like the game enough to through a coin or two the devs way - generally though, for a crack site, most of the devs wishes are respected.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes