4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
What's wrong with it is a matter of perspective. From the sub or neutral path, nothing at all, you're getting the information as you requested, and even getting it from the bull kinda puts you in your place as a sub... From the Dom perspective , you're getting the information from the bull and youre suddenly not the "Alpha" someone is describing how they fucked the partner. Not the partner describing how they got fucked. While they seem like the same thing in a sub/dom dynamic there is a clear distinction - information can be given in one scenario that can't be given in the other.
You are right though, you do get the option to skip the conversation... But still even later Laura doesn't have it with you.

As someone posted way earlier here, the rules of the game was that Laura was going to let you know what she was did... Laura doesn't... Nathan does... And even if Nathan doesn't Laura still doesn't.

I do understand that the rules are a little vague and open to interpretation so some people may not see a problem with it. People do. There is a clear power shift here and for the some if not most of the dom fans it's poor form.
This is exactly the kind of post that I very much hope Le Stag keeps in mind for the 0.13 re-write/re-work. If it takes more time than the standard release schedule even, I'd rather the time be taken to get things right and fix these massive perspective flaws than to rush a revision of this size. I do have high hopes for it, but I really hope posts like these (which are along the same lines of my previous posts on the subject) are heeded.

Well, agree to disagree *shrug* I prefer the variety.
It's just a difference in your preference as to which path to take, it should be completely different based on your choice.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Note that these improvements will span 2 different updates. 0.13 will focus on the Dom route, 0.14 will try to improve the "Consent" part, with more decisions from your part.
See the thing is i know "consent" is difficult - you do have to have at least one bull otherwise you have no game. it would be absolute fruitless to give the player the choice to deny every Bull. I do hope you manage to capture away that is pleasing to all.

Reactions: Neel24

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Note that these improvements will span 2 different updates. 0.13 will focus on the Dom route, 0.14 will try to improve the "Consent" part, with more decisions from your part.
Hi Stag, Will having Laura sleep over be optional or is this somehow pivitol to the plot? It feels a little too intimate with everything else that happened last update, or is that what you meant by the consent part, ie. we can tell her if we are ok with sleeping over or not?

Last edited:

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
Idea for consideration (if you need it, of course).

When I think of how I would like to see a Dom-route, something like:
Laura: ‘As you remember, I have a meeting with Nathan(for example) today. Any idea what you want me to be like, in what poses?’

So the idea is that Laura is running the date in an MC's scenario. From her behaviour and clothes, to the poses for the photos.
As I see it, it's the perfect solution to the problem of MC's physical absence(chat-based game), but everything happens at his behest from start to finish.

Not insisting on anything, just thoughts.

Last edited:

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
From the Dom perspective .......
First of all, again, you have an option (in the game) to say fuck off and ended conversation.
Second of all, this game is kinetic novel, and until it will be real virtual novel with real paths it will be hard for the dev to avoid such events. The best he can do is give you an option to stop conversation.
And finally, let's assume you are dom who decided to share your GF with me and allow me to use her as a sextoy.
If I call you and say something like, bro, thank you so much for such a gift, she is so sexy, so slutty, and at the same time clearly so in love with you and so obedient, because you told her so, I am so happy you two have this kink and I can benefit from that and enjoy her and bla.. bla.. bla..
Will you stop feeling Alpha?
The idea not wrong, it's just delivery of event a little sloppy... and again, kinetic novel, no real paths and appropriate variations. Dev has to use the same event/conversation to all paths.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
First of all, again, you have an option (in the game) to say fuck off and ended conversation.
Second of all, this game is kinetic novel, and until it will be real virtual novel with real paths it will be hard for the dev to avoid such events. The best he can do is give you an option to stop conversation.
And finally, let's assume you are dom who decided to share your GF with me and allow me to use her as a sextoy.
If I call you and say something like, bro, thank you so much for such a gift, she is so sexy, so slutty, and at the same time clearly so in love with you and so obedient, because you told her so, I am so happy you two have this kink and I can benefit from that and enjoy her and bla.. bla.. bla..
Will you stop feeling Alpha?
The idea not wrong, it's just delivery of event a little sloppy... and again, kinetic novel, no real paths and appropriate variations. Dev has to use the same event/conversation to all paths.
In regards to your first point - I addressed that. I understand that you can tell him to fuck off - my point was that Laura doesn't tell you anyway (though this is moot either way as Le Stag has said he will address this later)
Secondly - Le Stag presents them as routes in the chapters you get choices, so its not hard to see where the confusion has one from this. I have said a few days ago this update showed us that these were not actual routes but more preferences on how we were to be cucked
Im not sure about your third point - before I lost my last partner we used to dabble in this life style and I never had any contact with the bulls at all - I never wanted too. all the stories came from her. but I can see your point... but still theres a difference in appreciation from what you said to the girlfriend saying. "my god he just used used me, fucked me every which way till Sunday, treat me like the little cock slut i am etc. After all the Bull can never tell you what the GF was feeling and theres something special in knowing that
No the execution of ideas was more than a little sloppy, it was a little wrong - you said yourself, the dev has to cater to all paths. he catered to 2 a most here, 1 at least. to cater to all paths he would need Laura to tell the story (which again he mentioned previously will happen in future)

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I hope the wishes from petreon comments prevail in steering this game.
I'm not sure which comments you're referring to as I've seen a decent mix of them regarding different things. It would be great if you specified which comments you're wanting to "steer" the game. However, if you're referring the comments I've seen that are wanting the game to shift into all-out NTR, when this game is called Netorase Phone, I have nothing but contempt for such a wish.

Reactions: Sanon441 and Neel24

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I think a large part of it is the addition of a "very dominant" path starting from some of the already-released chapters. Also possibly some "regular" dom content? Maybe also Ch29 for all paths. Le Stag has been flexible and responsive to players' feedback so it may still be somewhat up in the air what makes it into 13.

Heavymist

Jan 4, 2021
I’m sure this has been asked before but any chance of animated video clips being sent in the future not just pics? I’m sure animation adds a to. Of complexity and wouldn’t want it to hamper future release schedules as more story is better then a few animated clips.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes