4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I'm not sure what the people complaining about the dom route are actually complaining about. Saying Laura "forgot" to send pictures and updates is just a flat out lie. For one, it's been part of their arrangement that the dude will take pictures when she's too occupied and send them to the MC from the very beginning, which is what happens here, and for two, Laura literally reminded both Oliver and Nathan to take pics for the MC. This narrative that she was so caught up in the sex that she just completely brushed the MC off just isn't true.

Reactions: Silwith

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I will gladly admit if I'm wrong.

View attachment 4171984

She didn't let me know what she did in my game, even though it's an integral part of the kink.
I mean, tbf, the way it worded it would very much still count if she did it the next day and here it could be argued that Nathan did it for her already, so no need for double :D
Still tho, I get it, for balanced/dom players the mc feels a bit too "out" of the loop and what happens in that chapter. Would still argue to wait for the reworked part tho, since he made clear that is only next update... :D)

Reactions: niennunb

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I mean, tbf, the way it worded it would very much still count if she did it the next day and here it could be argued that Nathan did it for her already, so no need for double :D
Still tho, I get it, for balanced/dom players the mc feels a bit too "out" of the loop and what happens in that chapter. Would still argue to wait for the reworked part tho, since he made clear that is only next update... :D)
Yeah, stuff like this is going to have to be re-worked/re-written to achieve the proper dominant netorase experience we're looking for... I've not played in many updates and am waiting for 0.13 specifically because of the re-work, but I feel the dominant player experience should convey the feeling of the player "driving the bus" so to speak, not getting cut out/left out like he's anywhere below any of the bulls -- a dominant MC also means a submissive Laura, and that's a very important distinction to be made.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
the player "driving the bus" so to speak, not getting cut out/left out like he's anywhere below any of the bulls
I said something similar the other day. And I don't think it's something the "sub" players quite understand... But getting told about what Laura got upto by the bulls themselves is pretty much the least dom thing that can happen. It's so belittling. Added on top of that it was always only sex and to have her then sleep at the bulls house. It's pretty much MC is no longer in the driving seat and Laura's took over...

Basically in this one update... MC no longer behaves in a Dom way, Laura no longer behaves in a sub way. The characters have gone so left field it's somewhat unnerving. After all it's only a short journey from NTS to NTR and to some, it seems Laura has already begun those steps.

Obviously other players milage may vary and I can understand that to the Sub fans and somewhat the Neutral fans, this was a quality update, but that doesn't protect it from critism. There's a whole 3rd set of fans who just seen a path go somewhere they didn't want it or even perhaps it shouldn't have gone too.

Now obviously it's Le Stag journey and we are only here for the ride. It's ultimately up to him how we get there. That doesn't mean fans can't request/suggest a "course correction" of some kind. Esp When the game sets out at the start that they are actually routes and not just a "simple dialogue" change.

Neel24

Jul 25, 2017
I said something similar the other day. And I don't think it's something the "sub" players quite understand... But getting told about what Laura got upto by the bulls themselves is pretty much the least dom thing that can happen. It's so belittling. Added on top of that it was always only sex and to have her then sleep at the bulls house. It's pretty much MC is no longer in the driving seat and Laura's took over...

Basically in this one update... MC no longer behaves in a Dom way, Laura no longer behaves in a sub way. The characters have gone so left field it's somewhat unnerving. After all it's only a short journey from NTS to NTR and to some, it seems Laura has already begun those steps.

Obviously other players milage may vary and I can understand that to the Sub fans and somewhat the Neutral fans, this was a quality update, but that doesn't protect it from critism. There's a whole 3rd set of fans who just seen a path go somewhere they didn't want it or even perhaps it shouldn't have gone too.

Now obviously it's Le Stag journey and we are only here for the ride. It's ultimately up to him how we get there. That doesn't mean fans can't request/suggest a "course correction" of some kind. Esp When the game sets out at the start that they are actually routes and not just a "simple dialogue" change.
This is a perfect summary of everything that I feel about recent story events. I’m here for the ride along with Stag’s story. Still finding it enjoyable but it’s obvious that we dom players are missing out and this encapsulates precisely what has been my position for quite some time.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
This is a perfect summary of everything that I feel about recent story events. I’m here for the ride along with Stag’s story. Still finding it enjoyable but it’s obvious that the dom players are missing out and this encapsulates precisely has been my position for quite some time.
I'm here for the ride two. Currently playing all 4 of the "route variations" but this update was enlightening. It became clear there are no routes at all and the route choice at start was just a “do you want a sense of control or humiliation in your cucking experience“ choice.

The games still enjoyable, but ultimately a bit disappointing in its not what I thought it was.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Laura describing getting fucked sounds hot to me. A man describing fucking my girlfriend sounds not hot (to me). If that's "close enough" for the writer (and MC), I will wish him great success and find green pastures elsewhere.

Totally cool with the folks who enjoyed it. Just a matter of taste.

Last edited:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Laura describing getting fucked sounds hot to me. A man describing fucking my girlfriend sounds not hot. If that's "close enough" for the writer (and MC), I will wish him great success and find green pastures elsewhere.
Laura describing herself being fucked, she can tell you her feelings, how it felt, etc
A guy telling you how he fucked your GF, is a guy telling you how inadequate you are and how he fucks her better. It's wrong.
Well, agree to disagree *shrug* I prefer the variety.

Neel24

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not disparaging any who were cool with bulls describing the sex. Just not my bag.
I mostly agree with you. In the context of how it happened with Nathan, I didn’t have a huge problem with it as I mentioned in my Patreon post. He’s chill enough where it didn’t bother me too much, but would I like that to be the norm or for it to happen all the time? Definitely not, and especially not from someone like Oliver.

If the MC and someone like Nathan want to bond over how they enjoy the sex with Laura and what they both enjoy, that’s fine by me too.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Laura describing herself being fucked, she can tell you her feelings, how it felt, etc
A guy telling you how he fucked your GF, is a guy telling you how inadequate you are and how he fucks her better. It's wrong.
I don't like it, but I don't see anything wrong with that.
This is about sharing with mutual agreement of everybody involved.
If two swinger couples decided to exchange wifes over weekend and men have conversation over the phone about fun they have do you think it also wrong?
What if one wife goes and another have a business trip and can't participate?
By the end of the day, you have an option, both in this game and in theoretical life scenario, to skip such conversation.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I don't like it, but I don't see anything wrong with that.
This is about sharing with mutual agreement of everybody involved.
What's wrong with it is a matter of perspective. From the sub or neutral path, nothing at all, you're getting the information as you requested, and even getting it from the bull kinda puts you in your place as a sub... From the Dom perspective , you're getting the information from the bull and youre suddenly not the "Alpha" someone is describing how they fucked the partner. Not the partner describing how they got fucked. While they seem like the same thing in a sub/dom dynamic there is a clear distinction - information can be given in one scenario that can't be given in the other.
You are right though, you do get the option to skip the conversation... But still even later Laura doesn't have it with you.

As someone posted way earlier here, the rules of the game was that Laura was going to let you know what she was did... Laura doesn't... Nathan does... And even if Nathan doesn't Laura still doesn't.

I do understand that the rules are a little vague and open to interpretation so some people may not see a problem with it. People do. There is a clear power shift here and for the some if not most of the dom fans it's poor form.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes