4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

xsavius

Jun 29, 2019
Idea: I thought that at one point the main character would want to watch Laura having sex live. And Ashley would know about it, for example, and she would be very excited about this idea and would want to know about everything that was happening. And the main character would report about it and send photos. And all sorts of possible interactions with Laura, like cleaning pussy (there is a mention in the save that such content is possible). Thus, it is possible to play out a full-fledged meeting with an explanation of what is happening, in a game where there is only a chat. What do you think?

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
The first chapters are exciting and the smartphone gimmick works well but oh my god the story becomes so dull and boring close to the end, it's like I'm reading the same scene for the fifth time and the ever same AI images don't help either. There is some interesting story progression with Tara but that's about it. Laura only sends another selfie I've seen a billion times already with boring reports I just skip to progress the story further.

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
The first chapters are exciting and the smartphone gimmick works well but oh my god the story becomes so dull and boring close to the end, it's like I'm reading the same scene for the fifth time and the ever same AI images don't help either. There is some interesting story progression with Tara but that's about it. Laura only sends another selfie I've seen a billion times already with boring reports I just skip to progress the story further.
I'm having fun with it still, but I can tell you exactly why: there's no real character arc at this point. From chapter 1 to chapter 18 there is a character arc for Laura. She goes from hesitant and unsure about it all to a willing and happy participant. There are struggles and obstacles, albeit small ones, but there is a character arc. The current set of chapters doesn't really have one and every time one is getting set up it's never really followed up on.

For example, Tara discovering her fetish and being kind of ashamed of it. Laura getting with Oliver and him being a big jerk to her and the MC. From this set of chapters alone there was the accidental sleepover and the stuff with Ashley. Any of that would be the basis for a good story, would create interesting drama, but instead we're just kind of jumping from thing to thing without really following up and half the time some potential conflict or plotline gets set up there's a bunch of people who jump on it immediately because they're afraid of the direction the story is going.

Of the things that could have been turned into a larger story arc, the only one that didn't really get a ton of complaints was the thing with Tara. Stories need to have growth, they need to have change, they need to have some form of conflict. The first 18 chapters were so good because they had all that. The Oliver character could have resulted in a really good narrative for both the dom and sub paths because he's so dom. Maybe Laura likes him in the dom path because he reminds her a bit of the MC and in the sub path because he's forward with what he wants and the MC isn't and she wishes he was. I dunno, but it would be an interesting story to tell and would create actual drama. We know it would because of the strong reactions that people had to him. You want an antagonist to have that sort of reaction from the readers.

I dunno, I'm still having fun but it all feels like it's missing opportunities.

haruyu97

Jan 8, 2024
I'm having fun with it still, but I can tell you exactly why: there's no real character arc at this point. From chapter 1 to chapter 18 there is a character arc for Laura. She goes from hesitant and unsure about it all to a willing and happy participant. There are struggles and obstacles, albeit small ones, but there is a character arc. The current set of chapters doesn't really have one and every time one is getting set up it's never really followed up on.

For example, Tara discovering her fetish and being kind of ashamed of it. Laura getting with Oliver and him being a big jerk to her and the MC. From this set of chapters alone there was the accidental sleepover and the stuff with Ashley. Any of that would be the basis for a good story, would create interesting drama, but instead we're just kind of jumping from thing to thing without really following up and half the time some potential conflict or plotline gets set up there's a bunch of people who jump on it immediately because they're afraid of the direction the story is going.

Of the things that could have been turned into a larger story arc, the only one that didn't really get a ton of complaints was the thing with Tara. Stories need to have growth, they need to have change, they need to have some form of conflict. The first 18 chapters were so good because they had all that. The Oliver character could have resulted in a really good narrative for both the dom and sub paths because he's so dom. Maybe Laura likes him in the dom path because he reminds her a bit of the MC and in the sub path because he's forward with what he wants and the MC isn't and she wishes he was. I dunno, but it would be an interesting story to tell and would create actual drama. We know it would because of the strong reactions that people had to him. You want an antagonist to have that sort of reaction from the readers.

All that, exactly. The story and characters at some point just feel dull and unrelatable.
For example, in my playthrough I really tried to pick all the answers to cause drama, get Laura mad at me, whatever. Yes, I know the game is specifically called NetoraSe, but I was still hoping to maybe get some actual cheating out of it (should've come hear and read some comments first). It just doesn't happen and it feels absolutely dumb, not gonna lie.
And now it's like the game is doing a reversal with the involvement of Ashley. But again, it's going so slow and it small steps... like... Laura is getting fucked silly by two guys already, but I have to make do with Ashley slowly teasing me and giving me head once?
Like, come on! And even if I wanted to try given options like "Don't tell Laura" "I wouldn't wanna let her know" or anything in that direction, it always ends up with "hahaha, just kidding. It was her plan to begin with, lol". Like... Don't give me those options to begin with, if you don't act on them to begin with. I mean, what's the point of giving me the option to cause drama or intend to cheat, when there's no consequences anyways? Apparently Laura even knows that I lied sometimes or acted naughty with Ashley "behind Laura's back", but the reaction is almost always, just "haha, that's so you. Men be men. lol, lol, rofl." Really?
It completely takes the spice out of it, when you know that, no matter what you say, it always ends up the same anyways.

At this point I'm not even excited about the prospect of creampies or anal anymore, because it's just gonna be another scene like the others, our only options to it will most likely be "that's so hot", "I'm so horny" or the sweating emoji and that's it.
I was honestly looking forward to the Ashley scenes/route (as the last hope), but seeing how there's no spice in that one either, I'm like... whatever. It's literally just a reverse of what's been happening up to now. With the only difference that I would want to get it on with her asap, but being cockblocked by Laura.

TL:DR: this was a waste of time. Thanks for nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
Apr 3, 2023
Yeah man this is where I'm at with it. Shit person in general with how she was ignoring her friend's obvious unhappiness in Ch21. Like early game built up Laura to where you like and care about her but now I'm just disinterested in what she's even doing because I don't even like her.

Le Stag said he's reworking from Ch21 for the super-dom route. I really hope that reworks the balanced and regular-dom routes along with that.
this exactly i loved the beginning of the game because i loved laura, and she so quickly and so savagely became the most unlikeable person on the planet, that when she asked if i was missing her i straight up said NOPE she can keep her ass at nathans at this rate, he seems to wanna get cucked so badly as is. (i know this is getting changed) but still if she doesnt change this game is gonna die quicker than he can drop an update.

Apr 3, 2023
All that, exactly. The story and characters at some point just feel dull and unrelatable.
For example, in my playthrough I really tried to pick all the answers to cause drama, get Laura mad at me, whatever. Yes, I know the game is specifically called NetoraSe, but I was still hoping to maybe get some actual cheating out of it (should've come hear and read some comments first). It just doesn't happen and it feels absolutely dumb, not gonna lie.
And now it's like the game is doing a reversal with the involvement of Ashley. But again, it's going so slow and it small steps... like... Laura is getting fucked silly by two guys already, but I have to make do with Ashley slowly teasing me and giving me head once?
Like, come on! And even if I wanted to try given options like "Don't tell Laura" "I wouldn't wanna let her know" or anything in that direction, it always ends up with "hahaha, just kidding. It was her plan to begin with, lol". Like... Don't give me those options to begin with, if you don't act on them to begin with. I mean, what's the point of giving me the option to cause drama or intend to cheat, when there's no consequences anyways? Apparently Laura even knows that I lied sometimes or acted naughty with Ashley "behind Laura's back", but the reaction is almost always, just "haha, that's so you. Men be men. lol, lol, rofl." Really?
It completely takes the spice out of it, when you know that, no matter what you say, it always ends up the same anyways.

At this point I'm not even excited about the prospect of creampies or anal anymore, because it's just gonna be another scene like the others, our only options to it will most likely be "that's so hot", "I'm so horny" or the sweating emoji and that's it.
I was honestly looking forward to the Ashley scenes/route (as the last hope), but seeing how there's no spice in that one either, I'm like... whatever. It's literally just a reverse of what's been happening up to now. With the only difference that I would want to get it on with her asap, but being cockblocked by Laura.

this is exactly what i said 3 months ago, and here we are now dull and the forums nothing but people agreeing about it going downhill, sad to watch it crumble but we literally told him it was gonna happen, and he did it anyways. oh well i guess. i do love the game dont get me wrong, just a system shock to have it do a 180 this far in.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
this exactly i loved the beginning of the game because i loved laura, and she so quickly and so savagely became the most unlikeable person on the planet, that when she asked if i was missing her i straight up said NOPE she can keep her ass at nathans at this rate, he seems to wanna get cucked so badly as is. (i know this is getting changed) but still if she doesnt change this game is gonna die quicker than he can drop an update.
I've abstained from playing the last few updates due to the upcoming "very dom" route and the potential implications of the re-writes that will be required to successfully pull off a strong dom path. I have incredibly high hopes for it and I have a lot of confidence in Le Stag... that being said, I truly do think that a lot of these flaws I've seen being pointed out could be fixed for the dom/very dom routes and make the game SO much more relatable and immersive, especially if the rewrites/restructures build upon the relationship between MC & Laura more. My fingers are crossed to the point of white knuckling, but regardless I'm excited to see what that update will bring :)

Apr 3, 2023
I've abstained from playing the last few updates due to the upcoming "very dom" route and the potential implications of the re-writes that will be required to successfully pull off a strong dom path. I have incredibly high hopes for it and I have a lot of confidence in Le Stag... that being said, I truly do think that a lot of these flaws I've seen being pointed out could be fixed for the dom/very dom routes and make the game SO much more relatable and immersive, especially if the rewrites/restructures build upon the relationship between MC & Laura more. My fingers are crossed to the point of white knuckling, but regardless I'm excited to see what that update will bring :)
I couldnt agree more that i think if done correctly this game could 180 right back into the spotlight it deserved to be in, I think one thing he should do, and le stag will do what he wants of course its his game, but hes edging everyone with what they want like creampies for example and in its place giving us 23 filler episodes like we are watching naruto suddenly see sasuke for the first time in 2 years, then all of a sudden its a shino vs the akatsuki arc just so we can see sasuke again in 6 months. Idk if that makes sense but thats the analogy im going with. Less filler, just continue the story its a VN at its core, not an anime needing 996 episodes.

flies12

Jan 3, 2018

I actually disagree, you don't need cheating or anything to create drama and conflict. It's about having a distance between the two characters in some way, like Laura is getting a bit too into it and the player character doesn't like that. This is something people have already talked about feeling, so play it up for some drama. Maybe she thinks it's not a big deal and it escalates and escalates until she realizes that it is a big deal and she's gone further than either had intended. Or maybe the player isn't into how Oliver treats her and she brushes it off as just play and doesn't want to stop for whatever reason. There's ways of introducing drama without turning this into an ntr game.

I don't think it'll actually help because just adding a new route doesn't fix the underlying issue of a lack of narrative at this point in the story. If this section was about Oliver and how the couple deals with a situation where there's a new guy and he's super dom and she's into and the player isn't, that would be a narrative arc. If it was about Tara and her becoming more comfortable with her new fetish and maybe she's our new reporter, that would be a narrative arc. If it was about Laura becoming more comfortable with the idea of Ashley and the player getting it on, that's a story. Maybe it's all three at once, who knows? Not my game to make. Right now the scenes are all pretty hot, but not really linked in the way the first part of the game was. Adding a very dom route isn't really going to fix that because it's an issue across the routes at the moment.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I couldnt agree more that i think if done correctly this game could 180 right back into the spotlight it deserved to be in, I think one thing he should do, and le stag will do what he wants of course its his game, but hes edging everyone with what they want like creampies for example and in its place giving us 23 filler episodes like we are watching naruto suddenly see sasuke for the first time in 2 years, then all of a sudden its a shino vs the akatsuki arc just so we can see sasuke again in 6 months. Idk if that makes sense but thats the analogy im going with. Less filler, just continue the story its a VN at its core, not an anime needing 996 episodes.
I've not watched Naruto, so I don't directly understand your analogy, but I understand the character of it. With that being said, a couple of thoughts: While I absolutely do want my very-dom MC to go to town on a creampie left in Laura by Nathan, for MC-Laura-Nathan (or another bull TBD) to have a threeway with some DP action, and more, I've also in the past advocated for inserting more depth-building into the chapters, things that would immerse the player as being in this relationship with Laura that actually feels real, by adding in more romance, having recaps of sex between MC & Laura, having recap pictures of a walk in the park, funny inside jokes, a pic where MC gave Laura a headpat once and they recollect about it...

Stuff like that -- all of that would add to the immersion and feeling that the relationship that Laura & MC have is something special and real, and from that we have a better springboard to jump off of into deeper realms of sexual encounters, because the trust between Laura and the MC is there, we KNOW that they love each other and trust each other, not just by like some text message that's like, "haha I love you babe you know you can trust me with anything right? xx" but instead by seeing it and knowing as the MC, "damn, as the MC, I'm in this serious relationship with Laura that has this real trust and foundation" and something that we can believe and feel immersed in. That's what I want to be offered by this game... and I know it's a huge ask, but I hope that the 0.13 rewrites at least move SOMEWHAT in that direction. And hey, if we can get some hot and dirty shit, I'll be happy with that too!

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I still really like it and the game is still on the top of my list, but sometimes I also feel like some scenes had more potential.
My main complaint would be that Oliver, aside from the occasional trashtalk, seems to be just like Nathan. The sex and pictures seems exactly the same, instead of something a little more rought, kinky or slutty. I don't even like him, but I was expecting some different take when doing the deed.
And I also wished there were more teasing from Ashley before the real deal. Like she sending some past PoV sucking and licking pictures, on clearly different days and different dicks, and also give us the "blowjob" with an fleshlight. I do want to fuck Ashley, but the buildup and progression are just as fun as the end goal!

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I don't think any of the things you wanted were ever on the table.
These type of conflicts while could be a nice addition on some games, this one doesn't see the type to do that and probably the dev never even considered it. Hahaha

Cream pie eating, another item on the ole' wish list... :)
I love cumplay, it doesn't even need to be another man's (that's just a bonus), but unfortunately I see very few of male cum eating, and sometimes it's execlusive to femdom-like scenes. :cry:

I've not watched Naruto, so I don't directly understand your analogy, but I understand the character of it. With that being said, a couple of thoughts: While I absolutely do want my very-dom MC to go to town on a creampie left in Laura by Nathan, for MC-Laura-Nathan (or another bull TBD) to have a threeway with some DP action, and more, I've also in the past advocated for inserting more depth-building into the chapters, things that would immerse the player as being in this relationship with Laura that actually feels real, by adding in more romance, having recaps of sex between MC & Laura, having recap pictures of a walk in the park, funny inside jokes, a pic where MC gave Laura a headpat once and they recollect about it...

Stuff like that -- all of that would add to the immersion and feeling that the relationship that Laura & MC have is something special and real, and from that we have a better springboard to jump off of into deeper realms of sexual encounters, because the trust between Laura and the MC is there, we KNOW that they love each other and trust each other, not just by like some text message that's like, "haha I love you babe you know you can trust me with anything right? xx" but instead by seeing it and knowing as the MC, "damn, as the MC, I'm in this serious relationship with Laura that has this real trust and foundation" and something that we can believe and feel immersed in. That's what I want to be offered by this game... and I know it's a huge ask, but I hope that the 0.13 rewrites at least move SOMEWHAT in that direction. And hey, if we can get some hot and dirty shit, I'll be happy with that too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The contrast of your girl being a slut when having sex and also needing some lovey dovey cuddling is awesome.
I really hope we do see more of their interactions, be it on dates (and maybe throw in some exhibitionism) or when fucking, using Laura while she have some evidence of past encounters!

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I still really like it and the game is still on the top of my list, but sometimes I also feel like some scenes had more potential.
My main complaint would be that Oliver, aside from the occasional trashtalk, seems to be just like Nathan. The sex and pictures seems exactly the same, instead of something a little more rought, kinky or slutty. I don't even like him, but I was expecting some different take when doing the deed.
And I also wished there were more teasing from Ashley before the real deal. Like she sending some past PoV sucking and licking pictures, on clearly different days and different dicks, and also give us the "blowjob" with an fleshlight. I do want to fuck Ashley, but the buildup and progression are just as fun as the end goal!

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I don't think any of the things you wanted were ever on the table.
These type of conflicts while could be a nice addition on some games, this one doesn't see the type to do that and probably the dev never even considered it. Hahaha

I love cumplay, it doesn't even need to be another man's (that's just a bonus), but unfortunately I see very few of male cum eating, and sometimes it's execlusive to femdom-like scenes. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The contrast of your girl being a slut when having sex and also needing some lovey dovey cuddling is awesome.
I really hope we do see more of their interactions, be it on dates (and maybe throw in some exhibitionism) or when fucking, using Laura while she have some evidence of past encounters!
What can I say, when I dream, I dream big :D but yes, I agree about the cumplay stuff, it's almost entirely contained within femdom OR submissive styles of play, even though I see it as something dominant (well, I should say rather, I can see it being done in multiple ways, some in which would be submissive, some in which would be dominant). It's not the most popular niche of sexuality, so I can understand why it's not included in like every game out there, but it definitely should be implemented more in my opinion.

Regardless, I'm just hopeful for the future and just trusting in our handy-dandy-dev, Le Stag, to continue to improve this amazing game and hopefully put together this new path in such a way that makes players like me happy!

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, we all have different limits and kinks, but you had stated that the action itself is sub behavior, which isn't true.
If Laura is the one pushing it on us, yeah, if we do it out of our own volition, no.
That's what rubbed me the wrong way on the update. Laura sleeping in another guy's house and not telling us how the sex went, if it was already agreed upon, even thought I probably would still dislike it, wouldn't be so bad on itself. But the fact we could only just accept it all was the issue for me.
In my opinion just some small text rewrites could improve the scenes, without making the MC feel so powerless.
My problem with the scene on the Dom and balanced paths so many discuss about is simply that is was not talked about beforehand, even if she would have just called from Nathan´s flat that she is really tired, should she come home now (as long as she can still drive) or stay the night. I have no problems with her staying a night if you both discussed and agreed on it. Beside in this case it was also the safer option, driving when you are deadtired is reckless.
Like you, my problem here is just that on dom/balanced paths we were forced to accept it.

Exactly. I honestly thought people would enjoy this chapter. The reactions surprised me. But hey, that's life, I'll strive to make everything better. :)
I certainly enjoyed the new chapter! It is just some nuances that feel off. As has been mentioned so often that you have to accept on the dom/balanced paths that Laura stays the night and Nathan tells you what happened. As I told kikomascado just above, I have no problems with Laura staying over if that was discussed beforehand, beforehand the operating word here. Even if she already arrived at Nathan´s flat, that would have been enough.
Such a discussion could also have the option of the MC being the one telling Laura to stay the night, due to her being too tired to drive safely. I am sure more than one player of the dom/balanced routes would have welcomed the option to choose(!) letting Laura stay the night if we discussed it earlier in the day or at least when she arrived at Nathan and felt that she had overloaded her day.
But forcing the player to accept Laura staying the night and Nathan telling you stuff naturely did not sit well with those players on dom/balanced paths, since here the player was overrolled. On the sub paths, that functions and fits very well, but on dom/balanced path some form of choice fits far better.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
My problem with the scene on the Dom and balanced paths so many discuss about is simply that is was not talked about beforehand, even if she would have just called from Nathan´s flat that she is really tired, should she come home now (as long as she can still drive) or stay the night. I have no problems with her staying a night if you both discussed and agreed on it. Beside in this case it was also the safer option, driving when you are deadtired is reckless.
Like you, my problem here is just that on dom/balanced paths we were forced to accept it.

I certainly enjoyed the new chapter! It is just some nuances that feel off. As has been mentioned so often that you have to accept on the dom/balanced paths that Laura stays the night and Nathan tells you what happened. As I told kikomascado just above, I have no problems with Laura staying over if that was discussed beforehand, beforehand the operating word here. Even if she already arrived at Nathan´s flat, that would have been enough.
Such a discussion could also have the option of the MC being the one telling Laura to stay the night, due to her being too tired to drive safely. I am sure more than one player of the dom/balanced routes would have welcomed the option to choose(!) letting Laura stay the night if we discussed it earlier in the day or at least when she arrived at Nathan and felt that she had overloaded her day.
But forcing the player to accept Laura staying the night and Nathan telling you stuff naturely did not sit well with those players on dom/balanced paths, since here the player was overrolled. On the sub paths, that functions and fits very well, but on dom/balanced path some form of choice fits far better.
I think even a sub path player could have a problem with Laura forgetting to take pictures and needing the bulls to do it for her, and not giving the recap. Those are two of the key factors they agreed on early on that she didn't live up too.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I think even a sub path player could have a problem with Laura forgetting to take pictures and needing the bulls to do it for her, and not giving the recap. Those are two of the key factors they agreed on early on that she didn't live up too.
Agreed, but I think that impacts only those sub path players which are already close to balanced routes, not those on fully sub routes. Still, I see the problem you have, since Laura was "forgetting" to take pictures, not tellling the bulls to do it for her. I theorise that if Laura told e.g. Nathan to take the pictures for her, that would have a very different feel to she forgot and only because the bull wanted pics there are any at all.

Reactions: Neel24
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes