4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
I really hope this game turns around, but I agree with a lot of the criticism... though some of it is clearly fans of hard netorare wanting the netorase game to be netorare. I much prefer the swinging, sharing route, with no humiliation... and it can be so AWKWARD to try to aim for that route. Sometimes it feels like the difference between two emojis is enough to make you more of a cuck even when it clashes with the vibes you had built till then.

My advice to Le Stag would be to hold off on making more than one or two more chapters, and instead go back and revise a lot of the writing and dialogue, especially what the player can say. It also feels like so much dialogue is re-used for both routes that despite being in one or the other, and selecting every single dom or sub response accurately, you'll STILL wind up getting sub dialogue. Honestly, it half feels like Le Stag named the game Netorase Phone and belatedly realized he kinda prefers Netorare, so he's toeing the line while only passive aggressively putting in more dom stuff by demand. It is ONLY because people are complaining that he's even doing any rewrites, it feels like.

And I'd like for the dom/sub toggle to come back in the options, or for some toggle that, if you're gonna keep message responses so vague, puts a little icon at the corner of each dialogue choice that tells us if it's a dom or sub response. That'd be immersion breaking, but frankly, it's already wildly immersion breaking how Ashley changes her personality based on an emoji.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
I've also in the past advocated for inserting more depth-building into the chapters, things that would immerse the player as being in this relationship with Laura that actually feels real, by adding in more romance, having recaps of sex between MC & Laura, having recap pictures of a walk in the park, funny inside jokes, a pic where MC gave Laura a headpat once and they recollect about it...
There already is stuff like that in the game, there are interludes about Laura talking about past dates with pics of it, there is even an entire chapter dedicated to recapping a weekend trip they went on in the past. There's even multiple interludes of Laura talking about the times they have had sex and sent the aftermath pics to you. These things are all in the game already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neel24

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
I really hope this game turns around, but I agree with a lot of the criticism... though some of it is clearly fans of hard netorare wanting the netorase game to be netorare. I much prefer the swinging, sharing route, with no humiliation... and it can be so AWKWARD to try to aim for that route. Sometimes it feels like the difference between two emojis is enough to make you more of a cuck even when it clashes with the vibes you had built till then.

My advice to Le Stag would be to hold off on making more than one or two more chapters, and instead go back and revise a lot of the writing and dialogue, especially what the player can say. It also feels like so much dialogue is re-used for both routes that despite being in one or the other, and selecting every single dom or sub response accurately, you'll STILL wind up getting sub dialogue. Honestly, it half feels like Le Stag named the game Netorase Phone and belatedly realized he kinda prefers Netorare, so he's toeing the line while only passive aggressively putting in more dom stuff by demand. It is ONLY because people are complaining that he's even doing any rewrites, it feels like.

And I'd like for the dom/sub toggle to come back in the options, or for some toggle that, if you're gonna keep message responses so vague, puts a little icon at the corner of each dialogue choice that tells us if it's a dom or sub response. That'd be immersion breaking, but frankly, it's already wildly immersion breaking how Ashley changes her personality based on an emoji.
The sub messages are red and the dom messages are blue, game already has what youre asking for i think, in fact Ashley does talk to you differently as her messages can be red or blue with different text. If youre referring to how to know which path you want to take on, there is "gaming mode" toggle in the options that will tell you if the choice you make will set you down on a specific path, ie. it will say this will be dom/sub path, this will stop Ashley teasing you, etc.

Last edited:

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
Agreed, but I think that impacts only those sub path players which are already close to balanced routes, not those on fully sub routes. Still, I see the problem you have, since Laura was "forgetting" to take pictures, not tellling the bulls to do it for her. I theorise that if Laura told e.g. Nathan to take the pictures for her, that would have a very different feel to she forgot and only because the bull wanted pics there are any at all.
That's not really a bad thing though because that sets up some conflict or drama. Laura getting sloppy on the rules could literally be a storyline for the game to follow, something to add some interpersonal drama and lets the game be more than random sex scenes again, but instead everyone turned it into this "ntr vs nts" thing instead of allowing the dev to cook and potentially do something interesting with the story. This happened pretty much every time something that could turn into something more than a one-off has popped up.

Reactions: Sixty

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
That's not really a bad thing though because that sets up some conflict or drama. Laura getting sloppy on the rules could literally be a storyline for the game to follow, something to add some interpersonal drama and lets the game be more than random sex scenes again, but instead everyone turned it into this "ntr vs nts" thing instead of allowing the dev to cook and potentially do something interesting with the story. This happened pretty much every time something that could turn into something more than a one-off has popped up.
I see your point. It is unfortunate that "NTS vs. NTR" popped up, but it is nearly inevitable since the hardcore NTR crowd tries to raid practically any game with sharing/swinging and turn it into NTR. Why the hell can they not stay away? There are tons of NTR games on F95, the number of welldone NTS games is far smaller and we NTS fans have to save those few.

NTR in a game where it does not belong does not make a game better, it makes it just deader!

We already have more than enough posts in the thread where it is "suggested" that Laura starts cheating and humiliating the MC, you have to nip that in the bud.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Dev has said he doesnt want drama between MC and Laura, more like Drama between a bad bull and Laura and how the couple comes together. He has said he doesnt want to cause feelings of dread or anxiety in the game. The whole point of the game is to show a functional and healthy open relationship, not drama and anger. Plus he wasnt cooking that interaction as the MC was A -OK with it and didnt have any problem regardless of what the player felt. He takes player feedback seriously which is a fresh change of pace.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I think part of the issue is that MC is written as 100% ok and enthusiastic about anything Laura wants to do. While some players (yo) like the game, but are still hesitant to accept some stuff. So when MC is cool with stuff the player is not, it's jarring. Call it breaking suspension of disbelief, immersion breaking, whatever. But in the writer's mind Laura's actions are 100% fine, so he doesn't see why there would be conflict.

Here's a minor example. I 100% do not expect this to ever change, and I can live with it, but it's a negative moment in my mind. Kudos to Le Stag for making Oliver optional after the first encounter. After you tell Laura you don't like him, Laura tells you she does like him, and that he's really a nice guy. She eventually relents, but the conversation is written in a way that the player is taking something that Laura wants away from her. Anyone who starts down that conversation tree has already probably already decided they want him gone, so it strikes me as unnecessary drama. Probably 100% unintended, but there it is.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
There already is stuff like that in the game, there are interludes about Laura talking about past dates with pics of it, there is even an entire chapter dedicated to recapping a weekend trip they went on in the past. There's even multiple interludes of Laura talking about the times they have had sex and sent the aftermath pics to you. These things are all in the game already.
As I said across my last few messages, 1) I've advocated for the inclusion of stuff like that previously, and 2) I haven't played the game in several updates and am waiting for 0.13 before playing again. It's great that stuff like this was added in, and I hope it's enough to where it achieves the purpose of why I was advocating for it in the first place.

Reactions: kikomascado

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
The problem with the interludes is that they are completely random and they had been getting added like crazy. like 10+ every update and you only get one or maybe 2 between chapters. several are only available after certain points and it's just wild. My last full playthrough I only had like 5 pop up total and I know there are a shit ton of possible. It's easy to miss that content that this guy wants unless you play over and over again.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
The problem with the interludes is that they are completely random and they had been getting added like crazy. like 10+ every update and you only get one or maybe 2 between chapters. several are only available after certain points and it's just wild. My last full playthrough I only had like 5 pop up total and I know there are a shit ton of possible. It's easy to miss that content that this guy wants unless you play over and over again.
I didn't realize that could've played into it as well. I'm hoping that, when I do play the very dom path after 0.13, that I will experience these things that add to the immersion/reality of the relationship :)

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
And I'd like for the dom/sub toggle to come back in the options
Yeah, I don't know why it was removed. Some game have toggles in the options for if deviate from the route you want.
It would be really helpful, specially because rollback is not a thing in this game and the saving/loading for replaying is kinda rought.

Well, to be fair the point already stands. We have some snippets of it, but 1) most of them are random events and 2) most of them are past events, before the sharing begun, so I also think we should have more of it, like they going into present dates and more photos of the sex after she come back from the bulls.

I don't think the drama was ever intended, and it won't have drama if the MC just accepts anything Laura throws at him.
Like I've already said before, this kind of conflict can be really good to advancing the plot on a more story focused game, but I don't think this is it.

I didn't realize that could've played into it as well. I'm hoping that, when I do play the very dom path after 0.13, that I will experience these things that add to the immersion/reality of the relationship :)
Yeah, for me these random events are one of the worst elements the Dev added. Every update I can't see all content, and with the non implementation of QoL features that are already a staple on Ren,Py games, like skip, rollback, quick save/load, infinite slots, right click menu, it makes really to try and get other routes.
Even with the fast forward active the text is not that fast, and it's even worse that when the game is not in focus it is paused automatically, so you can't do anything while waiting for the game to progress...

Reactions: Neel24 and wommerrx

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I hate emoji's. Not sure what I am actually saying in game when i click one, so i click them arbitrarily. cept the hearts one, whenever MC gf says i love you and MC is given the option to reply the same back I choose the hearts instead. cause i like the idea of going through the whole game with the MC never having actually said he loves the gf.

• Haha
Reactions: Vzl14

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Yeah, for me these random events are one of the worst elements the Dev added. Every update I can't see all content, and with the non implementation of QoL features that are already a staple on Ren,Py games, like skip, rollback, quick save/load, infinite slots, right click menu, it makes really to try and get other routes.
Even with the fast forward active the text is not that fast, and it's even worse that when the game is not in focus it is paused automatically, so you can't do anything while waiting for the game to progress...
This is quite disappointing to read. In suggesting that there be more scenes/content added that solidifies the depth and strength of the relationship, and establishes more memories and activities done together -- so that we can FEEL the love and trust between Laura & MC, not just be told that it's there -- I made said suggestions thinking they'd be a part of the universal experience and would allow the player to feel more settled in the MC's shoes, and allow the player to feel more connected to Laura.

Not having these experiences that build on the relationship be a part of the universal experience, and instead just relegating them to random happenstances, seems like a strange choice and doesn't feel like it's done in the spirit of how I've described it here. Knowing that these events are done at random and are not guaranteed to even be shown to the player makes them feel more... hollow, somehow? Hopefully, that makes sense.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I think there is a bit of conflict in that sub/very sub content lends itself a bit more to ntr (cheating/stealing) as opposed to nts (sharing/cuckolding). The ultimate demonstration of the bull's dominance over the sub is by stealing Laura away. Her distraction and ignoring the MC is part of his sub kink in a way, despite what may have been agreed to.

That can work for the two sub routes, but for the others I'd agree it's getting away from the foundational NTS kink. It may be best to have things that veer toward Laura breaking the rules only in the very-sub route, where her breaking the rules is a show of disrespect to the MC, making it clear where his place is.

The dom route, as several have said, could use a bit of a tweak to make sure the MC is the one offering Laura, coordinating who she'll see and when, etc. I think the same scenes can all happen with a small rewrite. And the MC would have the control to just skip content if they don't want Laura to see a bull.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
This is quite disappointing to read. In suggesting that there be more scenes/content added that solidifies the depth and strength of the relationship, and establishes more memories and activities done together -- so that we can FEEL the love and trust between Laura & MC, not just be told that it's there -- I made said suggestions thinking they'd be a part of the universal experience and would allow the player to feel more settled in the MC's shoes, and allow the player to feel more connected to Laura.

Not having these experiences that build on the relationship be a part of the universal experience, and instead just relegating them to random happenstances, seems like a strange choice and doesn't feel like it's done in the spirit of how I've described it here. Knowing that these events are done at random and are not guaranteed to even be shown to the player makes them feel more... hollow, somehow? Hopefully, that makes sense.
Well chapter 28 had the chance to tell Laura to come to you instead when she was already with a Bull letting you have her instead of the Bull. That was nice.

Yeah, I don't know why it was removed. Some game have toggles in the options for if deviate from the route you want.
It would be really helpful, specially because rollback is not a thing in this game and the saving/loading for replaying is kinda rought.

Well, to be fair the point already stands. We have some snippets of it, but 1) most of them are random events and 2) most of them are past events, before the sharing begun, so I also think we should have more of it, like they going into present dates and more photos of the sex after she come back from the bulls.

I don't think the drama was ever intended, and it won't have drama if the MC just accepts anything Laura throws at him.
Like I've already said before, this kind of conflict can be really good to advancing the plot on a more story focused game, but I don't think this is it.

Yeah even the interludes are usually past events like he sharing picks she found that you lost on your old phone and she is sending them back, there are some that are current day, but since I have has so few of them pop up in my runs I have seen maybe 1/3rd of them. I'd have to check.

As for the the Drama, Yeah I don't think Stag was cooking up a plot drama arc, he would have explained that better. As with update 11 which also caught more backlash than he expected these with Laura having Nathan in the group chat while she fucked Oliver and updates MC, He was building to having Laura do a 2 bulls in a day thing, and I doubt her foresaw the backlash from people over certain oversights. These are fixable things that just got missed and were not expected i would assume.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Well chapter 28 had the chance to tell Laura to come to you instead when she was already with a Bull letting you have her instead of the Bull. That was nice.
That sounds nice; I'm glad that there's finally a choice presented that makes a meaningful difference. I look forward to finally catching up on this game once the new path comes out... I'm probably 10-to-12 chapters behind at this point.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes