4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
No? I love cumplay and would love cleanups, but I'm not sub (not a dom either, but that's beyond the point). The actions aren't what make the sub and teh dom, it's the power dynamics there.
Exactly, the dynamics behind the actions are important as is the hotness for the person in question. Where we paint the personal red lines. There are men who would never kiss their wife if she has cumbreath, be it from their own or other guys sperm. For me as said that is no problem, be it my own juice or (hypothetically since we do not share in real life) others in NTS play. But my red line is at clean up stuff, that will never happen. For you cumplay is great, so your personal red line is at another point.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
That is... insightful. I have Nathan turned off so that wasn't my experience, but yeah I can see the parallel there. Laura's routine was (at least a few times) to go get fucked by a boy-toy, then go get fucked again by, and sleep with, the man she loves.

I already disliked it and I hadn't even opened that Pandora's box. :)
Right, If she comes back that night, even with no sex with MC that night, I don't complain. But it's how it just felt like being a third wheel as she fucks Oliver and then has Nathan be the one to reclaim her not MC. Sure, that wasn't her intent, but damn did it feel like it, and she knew she was pushing it by making this plan on a day she was already tired AF from work. It feels like she prioritized getting fucked by the bulls to just coming home and resting (also fucking) the MC which would have been far simpler after a long work day. Plan it on a day off, reschedule it for later.

Reactions: Neel24 and ass234

rattylarry

Mar 15, 2024
Wow, since the last update it seems that a lot of people was forced to download and play the game and this is their only place to vent the frustration of their martyrdom.

Meanwhile I'll keep waiting until the official free release is out on Patreon and will focus on playing and enjoying the game.

Guys, it's just a game and this is just a comment section, just chill...

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Wow, since the last update it seems that a lot of people was forced to download and play the game and this is their only place to vent the frustration of their martyrdom.

Meanwhile I'll keep waiting until the official free release is out on Patreon and will focus on playing and enjoying the game.

Guys, it's just a game and this is just a comment section, just chill...
Ah the classic, "It's only a game. Therefore, you don't have a right to criticize it." I get it, but the games are, in my opinion, a form of art. You have a right to state your views and thoughts on it as long as it isn't overly aggressive or straight-up hate. But for people like me who have paid for the game, this is one of the few areas to explain my criticisms. It doesn't mean I hate the game either; you can go to a restaurant you love 9/10 times, and just once you had a meal, you want to send it back. It doesn't mean the restaurant is horrible; it was just one time where something you ordered you didn't like, and that's okay.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Exactly, the dynamics behind the actions are important as is the hotness for the person in question. Where we paint the personal red lines. There are men who would never kiss their wife if she has cumbreath, be it from their own or other guys sperm. For me as said that is no problem, be it my own juice or (hypothetically since we do not share in real life) others in NTS play. But my red line is at clean up stuff, that will never happen. For you cumplay is great, so your personal red line is at another point.
Yeah, we all have different limits and kinks, but you had stated that the action itself is sub behavior, which isn't true.
If Laura is the one pushing it on us, yeah, if we do it out of our own volition, no.
That's what rubbed me the wrong way on the update. Laura sleeping in another guy's house and not telling us how the sex went, if it was already agreed upon, even thought I probably would still dislike it, wouldn't be so bad on itself. But the fact we could only just accept it all was the issue for me.
In my opinion just some small text rewrites could improve the scenes, without making the MC feel so powerless.

bleeprahul

Sep 27, 2021
Since most people here are pretty vocal about not liking the idea of her sleeping at nathan's, i for one loved that part. It felt realistic and hot as fuck. Any other instance where MC is 'waiting' for her and is humiliated in other ways than just texts is greatly appreciated, at least in the sub route.

Reactions: Silwith

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Since most people here are pretty vocal about not liking the idea of her sleeping at nathan's, i for one loved that part. It felt realistic and hot as fuck. Any other instance where MC is 'waiting' for her and is humiliated in other ways than just texts is greatly appreciated, at least in the sub route.
The main complaint is exactly that, it wasn't only on the sub route. Hahaha

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
The main complaint is exactly that, it wasn't only on the sub route. Hahaha
I kinda don't understand how people still not get it, that the dom route (and so will be the very dom route) isn't actually a route tho... its a difference in dialogue, even if Le Stag rewrites stuff to make it flow better, if someone is complaining about "fake choices" now... NOTHING will change, the story will still be the story, there will not be a different game where the player suddenly has the decision power... it is simply that in those rewritten dom parts the MC (not player) will be the deciding factor more instead of Laura, but we will essentially still get the same sex scenes and scenarios.

Honestly, the game is kinda clear about what it is and those that don't like it now thinking the Dev should rewrite it for them feel kinda delusional... not gonna happen, sorry, but the sub-playerbase for games like this is simply MUCH bigger. I can understand the small complaints, it would be nice for "dom" players to have the flow be clearly more trough initiative of the MC, but a bunch of guys here seem to want a completly different game or at least completly different 2nd route and I don't see that, it will just be a different presentation, there wont be actual extra choices that change the story... Wouldn't be sensible to pretty much cut content per month in half for a (tho vocal) minority... People gotta see when a game is not their kind of taste and move on...

PS: And that is not meant to disvalue the opinions that the dom dialogues aren't good yet, but he already said the rework will be next update, so... those that are fine with the overall direction but wan't the MC to be more dom in it should wait for that? :D

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
In all fairness to Le Stag, the decision to let the bulls narrate in this update was probably as simple as "this will be a fun change of pace." Probably not anticipating the mob with pitchforks and torches.
Exactly. I honestly thought people would enjoy this chapter. The reactions surprised me. But hey, that's life, I'll strive to make everything better. :)

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I kinda don't understand how people still not get it, that the dom route (and so will be the very dom route) isn't actually a route tho... its a difference in dialogue, even if Le Stag rewrites stuff to make it flow better, if someone is complaining about "fake choices" now... NOTHING will change, the story will still be the story, there will not be a different game where the player suddenly has the decision power... it is simply that in those rewritten dom parts the MC (not player) will be the deciding factor more instead of Laura, but we will essentially still get the same sex scenes and scenarios.
My goal is for the reworked Dom/Very Dom routes to actually make you, the player, choose. You won't get many options, of course, but you'll be able to tell Laura if something she plans is okay with you or not, at least.

That will be the focus of the 0.13 update.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
My goal is for the reworked Dom/Very Dom routes to actually make you, the player, choose. You won't get many options, of course, but you'll be able to tell Laura if something she plans is okay with you or not, at least.

That will be the focus of the 0.13 update.
I really hope to see this. The difference between sub and dom is almost akin to the difference between NTR and NTRS, in that, it's truly an entirely different experience, and if one enjoys one and does not connect with the other, the whole experience itself feels off. I'm grateful to read your response here addressing this, and I have faith that you can make it truly feel more like MC is in control -- I'll give my honest feedback when it comes, of course, but I think this update/re-write/new path is what I've been needing in order to properly connect with, and feel immersed in, this game -- as much as I already love it, I just want to be able to connect with it more as someone who does not vibe with the sub stuff at all. Thanks for all you do Le Stag, SO looking forward to 0.13 :)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Exactly. I honestly thought people would enjoy this chapter. The reactions surprised me. But hey, that's life, I'll strive to make everything better. :)
Never forget that people that are happy with something are MUCH less likely to go out and tell you about it then people that aren't. Thats one of the reasons why it can backfire so heavy trying to please people instead of following a own plan/vision.

Though I am all for giving dom players more "choice" in a sense that they can say "no" to stuff, maybe just having the choice changes something for their feel of the game, I don't know :D

Edit: Also: Hey Le Stag , its the weekend and I am weak, so I played the new one too, I really liked it, buuuut... I told Laura I don't want to sleep with other women and I am standing by that, so I said no to a blowjob from Ashley and got that from it.
1729847203767.png
Thats not what I did, I declined a actual phyiscal act, I am always going along with her teasing, it is hot, I did not ask her to stop teasing me altogether like Laura said later. I would argue that declining taking it to a physical level with her should not trigger a stop to the teasing dynamic that is going on. Don't know if that path builds further on that, so it doesn't work? But it would be sad for players to miss out on that dynamic because they draw a line at the physical part :D

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Though I am all for giving dom players more "choice" in a sense that they can say "no" to stuff,
You can't really give the opportunity to say no though. This is why the "Dom Route" doesn't and can not work in a game like this. There simply has to always be someone there for the GF to fuck. If not the whole premise goes out the window.

There are ways around it of course. But that would involve seriously different routes and I'm not sure it would work in this game.

Ie instead of gf coming to you saying Oliver has just text or Nathan just texted... The bulls have to text you, then you tell Laura where to go.

Or

Setting her up a tinder/bumble account and matching people then sending her there.

At the end of the day the terms Dom/Sub are perhaps not the right way to describe these routes (if they are even routes) it's more do you want to be humiliated or have the feeling of control when being cucked.

Reactions: User_68P

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I would really really love a route where you don't agree to cucking, but get Ashley to corrupt your GF and get her to cheat on you while sending you pictures.
It's things like this that make me say these games have to be told from the womans perspective. Having the MC a man in a story about woman fucking about is too limiting.

At least on the woman's side of the story you'll see how she was corrupted, you'll see how she fell from grace, you'll see the texts messages from the other guys etc etc.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I did say I thought people were being too harsh on the game. Hahaha
It wasn such a deal breaker fo me, but I do wish things were handled differently.
That there won't be scenes changes I know, but my point was that if the dialogue was a but different it would be better already.
And I'll keep my stand that I wish the photos were more PoV/Selfies and that Oliver should've been more rough and marked Laura more!

I would really really love a route where you don't agree to cucking, but get Ashley to corrupt your GF and get her to cheat on you while sending you pictures.
While this could be a good plot, it is too different from the premise of the game to make it viable. A new game/spinoff when this one ends perhaps?
Also, I once had a lenghty discussion if such scenario (you make the girlfriend cheat on you, unknowingly that you are pulling some strings) would even be considered netorase. It had very mixed opinions. Hahaha

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes