4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
On all routes the MC is such a doormat that if the next update was just a five minute update where Laura texts us and says "Hey babe, Oliver has the week off and rented a beach house in Florida, I'm going with him for the whole week. I'm already at the airport, I probably won't remeber to take pictures or recap anything. See you in a week Kay Bye"

The MC would respond with :love: or the horny emoji and that's that.
Funnily enough, I wouldn't mind a scenario like this if it was properly discussed beforehand and had some context, like "Oh no, coincidentally your boss made you go on a work trip in the exact week my workplace is closed for renovation! But Oliver asked me if I want to visit a beach house in Florida with some friends. What do you think, babe? We won't be able to fuck, but I can make it up by sending lots of photos for you!" and off we go!
My issue isn't what happened, it's how it's happened.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
In all fairness to Le Stag, the decision to let the bulls narrate in this update was probably as simple as "this will be a fun change of pace." Probably not anticipating the mob with pitchforks and torches.

Someone (don't remember who) made a comment earlier in the thread that I think applies here. Something like, the great thing about cheating/sharing stories is that they evoke strong emotions. The terrible thing is also that they evoke strong emotions.

I hope Le Stag writes my idealized perfect (for me) game. I also hope he makes a game that enough people like that he can make a living. If there are a hundred Oliver fans for every one of me, it makes sense for him to disregard me and write what more people want.

I will now put my pitchfork away and go back to making barrels or whatever old timey villagers did for a living.
True xD, that is the problem with games like this I guess xD I like a change of pace and communicating with the bulls, but in consideration for the balanced and dom players it should probably not be out of the blue without talking about it beforehand :D

Reactions: Neel24

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NetorasePhone-0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I'm of two minds about the Ashley content. I've played it, it's very hot, and I'm glad it's there.

But I'll still be avoiding it in my "canon" run. My MC is a loyal little subby cuck. He'd love watching Ashley get fucked, even more than fucking her himself.

If I do a dominant run, I'll probably happily include the Ashley stuff in that route's canon.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I also don'r get why some people are making a big deal out of Laura sleeping over with Nathan.

It just seemed like a realistic scenario to me. She had a long day at work, and fell asleep after a good fuck. No malice there, that's just normal.

Nathan said "I'm sorry bro, you must have been looking forward to spending some time with her, I'll tell her she needs to make it up to you tomorrow."

The first thing Laura says the next morning is "yesterday was so exhausting, I slept for 14 hours, I'm sorry I couldn't make it back home last night, I swear I'll make it up to you today."

You guys are really making mountains out of molehills. She didn't sleep over to cuck the MC even harder, or because she cared more about Nathan, or anything like that. She was just tired after a hard day, and fell asleep. No boundaries were crossed.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
MC and Laura are both supposed to get enjoyment out of Laura fucking other guys. MC gets his enjoyment from having Laura describe the sex and send pics.

In the last scenario, only Laura got enjoyment. It was no longer a thing they were doing "together". If they aren't doing it "together" then, to some of us, it's just cheating. And I don't want to play a cheating game. That's pretty much what it boils down to, to me.

Others have feelings about disrespect, dominance, and a few other things. I won't dismiss anyone's feelings about the game, good or ill.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
MC and Laura are both supposed to get enjoyment out of Laura fucking other guys. MC gets his enjoyment from having Laura describe the sex and send pics.

In the last scenario, only Laura got enjoyment. It was no longer a thing they were doing "together". If they aren't doing it "together" then, to some of us, it's just cheating. And I don't want to play a cheating game. That's pretty much what it boils down to, to me.

Others have feelings about disrespect, dominance, and a few other things. I won't dismiss anyone's feelings about the game, good or ill.
IMO, the only issue is that Laura doesn't give you a recap if you ask Nathan not to. Most of what people have complained about is nonsense.

But that's a personal taste thing. You can easily imagine MC getting pleasure out of Nathan describing the events to him, not as much as when Laura does it of course, but some. Anyway you feel about it is projected onto MC.

Everyone is entitled to their feelings, of course. They're valid. But as I said, most of the complaints I've read have been about Laura sleeping over, and I can't see why that isn't entirely justified by her being exhausted at the end of a long day. She didn't even choose to sleep over, she just fell asleep, and even if Nathan tries he can't wake her up.

wommerrx

Sep 10, 2022
What bothers me the most, besides the fact that she slept outside, at Nathan's house, which for me is a very bad thing because it wasn't something agreed between the two of them. If everything had been fine, no problem because then the MC agreed to it, then it would be fine.

But for me the worst part of these last updates is the fact that Laura "forgot to send photos" and so we have to keep talking to Nathan and Oliver to receive these photos, something that for me kind of goes against the rules established at the beginning. I think this chat between the MC and the Bulls is something that shouldn't happen and for me it takes away all the fun of the relationship between the MC and Laura, because it was something that they had to live together and not the MC finding out what happened through Nathan or Oliver. For me this is the worst part of the ATT because it could end up going down the path of NTR.

DirtyPaws_

Aug 25, 2021
I'm kind of getting bored with Laura atm, my twisted sick fuck fantasy is to be able to have sex with other girls (Ash/Tara/random girls that showed up on squaregram etc..) and play a reverse uno card on Laura by sending her pictures of "you-know-what", oh and I don't wanna "reclaim" Laura or whatsoever after she had her funs at all :ROFLMAO:
Hate me people!!!!
Same feeling, I don't wanna "reclaim" Laura - who was turning into a real slut - after this update. The fact that Ashley came in and had fun with MC and then showed Laura what was happening is a real turn-on for me personally. Laura deserved it ;)

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
The problem is that MC seems to have a blast regardless of what she does, so sitting down to talk after being so enthusiastic on the messages doesn't make much sense.
Stag allowed us to pick enough neutral "I'm definitely not excited by this" responses that I think this could still be worked in with only minor adjustments. I'm expecting Laura to double down on how much she loves and values DINO for being a wet blanket about everything though... thank god I'm dating DINO and not a complainer like those F95 guys huehuehue. Hope not, so we'll see.

Nathan said "I'm sorry bro, you must have been looking forward to spending some time with her, I'll tell her she needs to make it up to you tomorrow."
If you think this is a good example of how to calm down an angry Dom then I have some helpful info for you...

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
In all fairness to Le Stag, the decision to let the bulls narrate in this update was probably as simple as "this will be a fun change of pace." Probably not anticipating the mob with pitchforks and torches.

Someone (don't remember who) made a comment earlier in the thread that I think applies here. Something like, the great thing about cheating/sharing stories is that they evoke strong emotions. The terrible thing is also that they evoke strong emotions.

I hope Le Stag writes my idealized perfect (for me) game. I also hope he makes a game that enough people like that he can make a living. If there are a hundred Oliver fans for every one of me, it makes sense for him to disregard me and write what more people want.

I will now put my pitchfork away and go back to making barrels or whatever old timey villagers did for a living.
A) 'twere me. I said that.

B) Well said. Oliver's popular, and that type of bull is really common in this kind of fiction and will always have a positive audience. I personally kneecapped the asshole, but there will never be a perfect game for me unless I write one.

The only time I worry about Le Stag is when he worries too much about how the audience receives certain bits of the game. There's no way he can please every player with every scene. Not with this crowd. And I hope he remembers that we all love the game HE'S making, not the game grumpycommenter420 wants him to make. Paying too much attention to an audience in this genre is the way to fall out of love with your own game.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
funny, i remember in the first few updates people including dev giving me crap for saying the game had no real choices and the relationship was ntr without mutual consent and respect between all. yet here i am reading almost the same complaint about the newest update, only difference is people are nitpicking as to how and where they feel slighted.

this game is netorare, was always going to be, no matter how much people and dev try to call it something else. proof is that dev gives the player no agency to consent, but also doesnt not write the mc consenting in dialogue either. it just shows him accepting after the fact, cause he has no choice.

on the plus side, once you accept that the game is not netorase it becomes fun watching the mc get cucked and disrespected on one play through, and on the other you get to try and sleep with the gf's besties

yeah i know its not in the game yet but we can all read the room. why else is he texting about sex with them all the time. i mean the whole tara voyeur while on the phone with mc bit was way more emotionally engaging and personal than anything mc has done with his actual gf so far in the game, escpecially considering how wound up and closed off tara is. i mean think about it, that was an extremely profound moment for tara and mc was all up in it. obviously the intention was always mc getting emotionally involved with one or both besties if not physically.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
I also don'r get why some people are making a big deal out of Laura sleeping over with Nathan.

It just seemed like a realistic scenario to me. She had a long day at work, and fell asleep after a good fuck. No malice there, that's just normal.

The first thing Laura says the next morning is "yesterday was so exhausting, I slept for 14 hours, I'm sorry I couldn't make it back home last night, I swear I'll make it up to you today."

You guys are really making mountains out of molehills. She didn't sleep over to cuck the MC even harder, or because she cared more about Nathan, or anything like that. She was just tired after a hard day, and fell asleep. No boundaries were crossed.
Yeah, she was tired from a long day at work, so why did she think she would have the energy to go and fuck three guys in a row? She was planning on an encounter with Both of her bulls, at different times and then being reclaimed by the MC, why try to force it on a day she was already exhausted from work? It feels like she really should have known and sure it's fine excuse but feels hollow when it leads to her breaking promises and crossing boundaries like sleeping at Nathan's when I'm pretty sure she has only ever slept at Ashley's house after being with a bull. Why was she so intent of pushing herself to fuck both bulls in the same day when she already felt like shit? Why was that such an important priority to her in that moment? Why not let Nathan drive her home? He's pretty cool.

Anyway Not a fan of her sleeping at the bulls house, and I'm not a fan of how it felt like watching the same set of events we have shared with her played out as an outsider. She went to a bull, got fucked went to her second bull that is already really toeing the line of being a second boyfriend already. She fucks him until she's too tired and sleeps it off with them and doesn't provide a recap. it feels like Nathan took MC's place since that is how things normally go.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Anyway Not a fan of her sleeping at the bulls house, and I'm not a fan of how it felt like watching the same set of events we have shared with her played out as an outsider. She went to a bull, got fucked went to her second bull that is already really toeing the line of being a second boyfriend already. She fucks him until she's too tired and sleeps it off with them and doesn't provide a recap. it feels like Nathan took MC's place since that is how things normally go.
That is... insightful. I have Nathan turned off so that wasn't my experience, but yeah I can see the parallel there. Laura's routine was (at least a few times) to go get fucked by a boy-toy, then go get fucked again by, and sleep with, the man she loves.

I already disliked it and I hadn't even opened that Pandora's box. :)

Reactions: Sanon441

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I think so too. Le Stag has the problem with the differing fanbases and the in-game paths. NTS and NTR, which are mostly opposed on how and why stuff is happening and their subgroups, where they paint the lines. What is dom, neutral or sub and how the various players count it.

For example, I vastly prefer Stag NTS, but there some things which are hot for me, but might "break" the dom trope for several players. I really like that we can tell Laura to not shower and come home as she is, sex-smelling and with spermbreath. Kissing her like that is ok, but there will never be "cleaning her up". For some that might seem nitpicky, but for me there is a big red line, which is why I choose this as an example. Laura coming home unshowered is proof of what happened what we wanted and that is how it should be. Giving her kisses is no problem here, her spermbreath is a sideeffect in this context.
"Cleaning her up" after a fling on the other hand is an absolute no-go! That would be sub doormaty behaviour, being just a clean up boy, no way. You fuck/reclaim/make love to your spouse, you own the sloppy seconds and fuck the pie, you do not clean it up! There are others for that.

Reactions: Neel24 and Adamska

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
That would be sub doormaty behaviour, being just a clean up boy, no way. You fuck/reclaim/make love to your spouse, you own the sloppy seconds and fuck the pie, you do not clean it up! There are others for that.
No? I love cumplay and would love cleanups, but I'm not sub (not a dom either, but that's beyond the point). The actions aren't what make the sub and teh dom, it's the power dynamics there.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Going to the realm of hyperbole for this example, but some of the "oh I love you btw" conversations between DINO and Laura almost feel like putting a slide that says "...and they lived happily ever after" immediately following a grotesque horror movie where the main cast is tortured for 90 minutes. Like... yeah, the creator set out to write a happy horror movie and indeed took the time to say that everyone lives happily ever after, so I guess that's canon. But the audience doesn't believe it, and it feels incongruous to everything that came before, unearned.

If an author wants a happily ever after horror story, the happy needs to be a present theme throughout the telling of the story with character actions. On every path, the main theme of this story is Laura being the driving force behind denying and belittling DINO (the opposite of empowerment, love, and respect). The variability of kink preferences definitely causes problems in this genre, but I feel like Stag and the fans of Laura's current actions might need to admit that this is indeed an NTR/denial game where Laura discovers she's depraved and wants to prioritize a harem, more than it is about an open relationship with the true love of her life.

There's nothing wrong with that, either. Maybe that is a happy ending for that segment of the audience because they get off on that type of behavior. Just please, for the love of G-man, stop teasing me with labelled Dom content if what's being served up is passive cucking, with enthusiasm!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes