4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I honestly agree, I don’t like how the Dom route you’re treated as much as a sub as in the sub route. I completely avoided the new bull as well. Dude’s written as douche bag central. So I skipped him completely. As someone whose supported this project since day one, I’m fairly disappointed in the last few chapters. Sleeping over a bulls house without permission, forgetting to send pictures, being a general neglectful lover. If there isn’t a serious talk about this in the next chapters to Laura to try to retcon this, then the last few chapters need to be rewritten.

Edit: I also wanted to add the fact that you need to be in the “Dom” route to have any semblance of being an equal partner in the last few chapters and even then it falls completely face first into the dirt, is wild to me. This isn’t NTR, it’s NTS. Both partners should have an equal say in all matters unless both partners agree to one being allowed to be “spontaneous”.
Considering the quality of the game, I am thinking this probably results in some heartfelt talk between the couple with some character development pretty soon. I wouldn't doubt if this was done intentional to make it a tad bit more realistic(the whole thing with Laura losing herself in this newfound excitement) and serve to deepen the couple's relationship further. I could also be just coping tho:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neel24 and MrNoice

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Considering the quality of the game, I am thinking this probably results in some heartfelt talk between the couple with some character development pretty soon. I wouldn't doubt if this was done intentional to make it a tad bit more realistic(the whole thing with Laura losing herself in this newfound excitement) and serve to deepen the couple's relationship further. I could also be just coping tho:ROFLMAO:
I agree with you somewhat; that's why I suggested the retcon idea of making it a whole thing in the following few chapters. If the creator were to do this, seeing that realistic character development would be pretty cool. However, to do it, some rewrites would need to be done to show some discontent from the MC POV with Laura's actions.

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I honestly agree, I don’t like how the Dom route you’re treated as much as a sub as in the sub route. I completely avoided the new bull as well. Dude’s written as douche bag central. So I skipped him completely. As someone whose supported this project since day one, I’m fairly disappointed in the last few chapters. Sleeping over a bulls house without permission, forgetting to send pictures, being a general neglectful lover. If there isn’t a serious talk about this in the next chapters to Laura to try to retcon this, then the last few chapters need to be rewritten.

Edit: I also wanted to add the fact that you need to be in the “Dom” route to have any semblance of being an equal partner in the last few chapters and even then it falls completely face first into the dirt, is wild to me. This isn’t NTR, it’s NTS. Both partners should have an equal say in all matters unless both partners agree to one being allowed to be “spontaneous”.
As crazy as it sounds "forgetting to send pictures" seems like a toe over the line to me. The couple did agree that Laura could be spontaneous, as far as I can remember from when they established their "rules". But I think it also came with "I'll tell you what happened and send pictures".

Someone said that only the bulls will describe the sex to you in one of the new chapters, and Laura won't. Which if true, and if I'm remembering the rules right, would also be over the line. Like the couple agreed MC has a kink where he likes his girlfriend to describe sex to him. And girlfriend likes sex with other guys. So they make an agreement that benefits both. But then girlfriend just forgets about MC's kink and screws other guys. That's not consensual anymore, that's just cheating.

I don't see a lot of people making the same complaints, so that leads me to just read the room and say maybe this isn't for me. Like maybe I go back and replay the first dozen or so chapters where I cool with everything that happened, but pretend the story ends there.

Open relation couples' rules can be insanely specific and completely arbitrary. "Fuck whoever you want, but no kissing" could be a rule. And if either side broke that rule, it wouldn't be consensual, it'd be cheating.

Last edited:

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
People, please, stop complaining about DOM route.
There is NO routes in this game.
Only variations of text added to original text.
Yes, it's a slight variations for very SUB route, but that's about it.
I hate to break it to you, but there are clear routes. You can choose your bulls, which a route is like it or not. You can select dialogue variations, which are dependent on, you guessed it, your route. The dev has also said he plans on adding many different variations of routes depending on the kinks that you get to choose. Not trying to rain on your parade, but although this game isn't heavily focused on routes, it does have them.

Reactions: Neel24

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
As crazy as it sounds "forgetting to send pictures" seems like a toe over the line to me. The couple did agree that Laura could be spontaneous, as far as I can remember from when they established their "rules". But I think it also same with "I'll tell you what happened and send pictures".

Someone said that only the bulls will describe the sex to you in one of the new chapters, and Laura won't. Which if true, and if I'm remembering the rules right, would also be over the line. Like the couple agreed MC has a kink where he likes his girlfriend to describe sex to him. And girlfriend likes sex with other guys. So they make an agreement that benefits both. But then girlfriend just forgets about MC's kink and screws other guys. That's not consensual anymore, that's just cheating.

I don't see a lot of people making the same complaints, so that leads me to just read the room and say maybe this isn't for me. Like maybe I go back and replay the first dozen or so chapters where I cool with everything that happened, but pretend the story ends there.

Open relation couples' rules can be insanely specific and completely arbitrary. "Fuck whoever you want, but no kissing" could be a rule. And if either side broke that rule, it wouldn't be consensual, it'd be cheating.
I completely agree with you; that's why I said that she's being a neglectful lover. Laura isn't following the agreed terms, which doesn't sound very hot. But for a relationship, even a fictional one, to feel realistic, the terms have to be followed. I personally found it a turn-off that Laura was acting this way suddenly. It crossed over the line.

And yeah, I understand it's a fictional game, but I do really enjoy the story and I like the community behind it. These are just general criticisms of the latest chapters. I still enjoy the game, and I don't want this to be taken as me shitting on the game because I really don't make posts about a game on here unless I genuinely want something to be improved.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I don't see a lot of people making the same complaints,
Are you joking? All todays complaints have been along the same line... The dom route MC isn't very dom.

However, let's not forget, the dev is introducing a very dom route to the game. Maybe her behaviour this chapter is purposefully written so the MC needs to evaluate his position and enter into the very Dom path.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
It's becoming a common problem with these games, there's a few out there where the couples state rules and they shortly go out the window... Then the walls between NTR and NTS get blurred.

I maintain this is due to the fact that these games are always told from the Male characters PoV and there's only so much you can do with it. Let's face it, if the MC is letting the GF cuck him. It's the GF story and should be told from her perspective... There's more opportunities there.

Reactions: Neel24

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Are you joking? All todays complaints have been along the same line... The dom route MC isn't very dom.

However, let's not forget, the dev is introducing a very dom route to the game. Maybe her behaviour this chapter is purposefully written so the MC needs to evaluate his position and enter into the very Dom path.
i think he meant "making the same complaints as his", which isn't specifically about dom route.
His concerns are in general, about Laura following the boundaries set in place.

---

as one who has only sung praise for the update, i still agree with the others' feedback.
i don't play dom route so i don't know about their concerns
and i'm originally from NTR niche (sub leaning), so i probably wouldn't have noticed it either.

those who enjoyed the update would likely still enjoy it even if the others' concerns are addressed.
i'm just saying, we don't need to stick to what it is now just because some people enjoyed it.
for me at least, even if changes are made to satisfy the dom enjoyers, i'd still love the game afterwards.
most times, you can't please everyone. but in this case, I think they deserve the dom route.

Reactions: Adamska

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Both partners should have an equal say in all matters unless both partners agree to one being allowed to be “spontaneous”.
They did, it was one of the prerequisites for Laura to even consider doing it at all.

As crazy as it sounds "forgetting to send pictures" seems like a toe over the line to me. The couple did agree that Laura could be spontaneous, as far as I can remember from when they established their "rules". But I think it also came with "I'll tell you what happened and send pictures".
That one I can understand and see, even for the Sub/very Sub route, sure, there degradation/humiliation ect is part of the play and fine there, but the "keep me updated and send pictures" is kind of a cornerstone of the whole thing, haven't played the update tho, so I am holding my judgement :D

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
They did, it was one of the prerequisites for Laura to even consider doing it at all.
I said that in regards to breaking what was already agreed upon, I should have clarified that better. It's not "spontaneous" when you're ignoring the agreement you and your partner made out of trust. At that point, it's just called being at best neglectful and at worst an cheating asshole.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes