Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Netorase Phone [v0.12.1] [Le Stag]

Win: - - - -

Last edited:

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
I play the balanced route, and I think that this update could lead to some interesting developments down the road.

Sure, in chapter 27, you could argue that Laura goes too far and that this may put a strain on hers and MC's relationship/test it (and you'd be right, imho). But I didn't get the feeling that she did it on purpose, just that she got carried away by the excitement and the novelty of it all. However, although she and MC didn't talk about this (yet?), I see chapter 28 as her trying to make amends (especially depending on what you choose re the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene). This may move the plot along regarding
, and a new conversation about rules and boundaries could actually be on the menu, let's wait and see.

About the dom route vs the sub route, as the variations are just a few dialogue lines here and there, it seems very difficult to me to have them cohabit--I mean, some scenes would have to be extensively rewritten for both to work, imho (I gave the dom route a try thorugh the Memories, and the main changes I got were Laura refering to herself as a slut and a cumdump (or something to that effect), it certainly didn't scream "dom" to me (but then, I have trouble visualizing how a dom/very dom (where the MC calls the shots) and a sub/very sub (where Laura does whatever she wants and probably humiliates the MC too, to boot) routes could coexist just by changing a couple of lines here and there. The mood of some dialogues would have to be totally different for it to work, imho (heck, just the character of Oliver is a problem for the dom route, although he's interesting for the balanced route as he "helps" Nathan know what his role is in the MC/Laura relationship (ie
)--but he may also become a "problem" for the balanced route if not taken down a peg or two soon enough).

Also, Le Stag, is it me, or is there an issue with the balanced route in the last update?
Maybe this is linked to Memories? (I mean, I tried a couple of Memories before this update 'mainly to give the dom route a try in chapters 24-26), and although I walked them back in the main game, Ashley is now back to calling me "cucky", which was a clear no-no from the get-go between us, so maybe there are some... 'artifacts' (for lack of a better word) that are left when you play a Memory? :unsure:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I play the balanced route, and I think that this update could lead to some interesting developments down the road.

Sure, in chapter 27, you could argue that Laura goes too far and that this may put a strain on hers and MC's relationship/test it (and you'd be right, imho). But I didn't get the feeling that she did it on purpose, just that she got carried away by the excitement and the novelty of it all.
Laura gets "carried away" and forgets about MC over and over though.

Hey, I'm super horny from flirting with Nathan at this party, gonna come home and fuck you. Nope, gonna sleep with him at Ashley's place instead.

Hey, I'm done with Nathan, gonna come home and fuck you. Nope, gonna blow him one more time.

Hey, I blew a guy at the bar and I'm super horny, gonna come home and fuck you. Nope, gonna go to Ashley's place and fuck him instead.

Hey, I know I said we'd share this thing by me sending you pics and recounting my exploits, but gonna fall asleep and let the bulls tell you what they did to me instead.

I may have even missed one, I dunno. Le Stag seems into that scenario. And a lot of the game's fans seem to too.

It's hard to please everybody. I don't really have a solution short of rewriting half the game, which isn't practical. I haven't played the newest update yet but if I take other folks' posts at face value, it sounds like a turnoff to me.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I hate to break it to you, but there are clear routes. You can choose your bulls, which a route is like it or not. You can select dialogue variations, which are dependent on, you guessed it, your route. The dev has also said he plans on adding many different variations of routes depending on the kinks that you get to choose. Not trying to rain on your parade, but although this game isn't heavily focused on routes, it does have them.
I love to break it to you, but adding lines of colored text to the same text is not dialogue variations, and defiantly not different routes. You may call it pseudo-route, if you like, but even in very sub "route" where not just additional lines of text, but actually some work done with new scenes and editing, it far away from how real routing looks like.
The skipping context without any replacement or variations is not choosing the bull. You just skipping context.
Since it's completely different genre, let me recommend you to play "Our Red String" just for the purpose to understand how different routes suppose to look.
Not to trying to ruin your dreams, but - yes, dev announced about very DOM route, - but long time before that he also confirmed this game will be only linear kinetic novel with slight variations of events and text.

Reactions: lechieur6

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
About the dom route vs the sub route, as the variations are just a few dialogue lines here and there, it seems very difficult to me to have them cohabit--I mean, some scenes would have to be extensively rewritten for both to work, imho (I gave the dom route a try thorugh the Memories, and the main changes I got were Laura refering to herself as a slut and a cumdump (or something to that effect), it certainly didn't scream "dom" to me (but then, I have trouble visualizing how a dom/very dom (where the MC calls the shots) and a sub/very sub (where Laura does whatever she wants and probably humiliates the MC too, to boot) routes could coexist just by changing a couple of lines here and there. The mood of some dialogues would have to be totally different for it to work, imho (heck, just the character of Oliver is a problem for the dom route, although he's interesting for the balanced route as he "helps" Nathan know what his role is in the MC/Laura relationship
I think people shouldn't expect too much from the very-Dom variation tho, I expect it to be more in the vain of "fake" choices to make the MC seem the more dominant part of the whole thing (which is fine), that way Le Stag can keep the focused development and wont have to do two completly seperate routes. But I doubt very dom will be different content then the balanced or sub path, more like it makes the dialogue flow more in a direction that makes the MC the initiator, without altering what actually happens sexually.

If we want to keep the dev cycle to continue in a nice pace that is just a limit, two actually different routes would take double the dev time, thats just how it is and I would guess that most people are sub-players anyway, so thats just not a good idea for Le Stag to do, so very-dom will most likely just be a way to let the conversation flow in a way that makes the MC seem more initiating and Laura doing what he tells her, but which leads to the same sexual encounters as Laura deciding on sub route.

Reactions: Neel24

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
At this rate, for most true Dom MCs, boyfriends #3-5 will be the moving company employees Laura bumps into after returning home to a nearly empty apartment one day.
The next boyfriend is going to be a sub, which will obviously be in contrast to the Netural Nathan and the Dom Oliver... be interesting to see, but with the Very Dominant path coming, be a little weird for Laura to ask to dom another bloke...

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I re-read Le Stag's Patreon and noticed this:
the addition of the Very Dominant route, starting from Chapter 21 (the same one as Very Submissive).
So I hadn't realized that the addition of the Very Dominant content was going to be retro to previous chapters. That leaves me cautiously optimistic I guess.

I will make the suggestion/request though that Le Stag consider the balanced route in the rework, too. Some of us aren't into the dom stuff, but also don't like the last several chapters' direction.

Reactions: Neel24

lordbyron2024

Formerly 'xxquijotexx'
Sep 22, 2021
Nice game, very arousing :love:.

In future updates, I suppose depending on the path, it would be hot seeing Laura staying to sleep with Nathan or Oliver, becoming more intimate. Perhaps also going on holiday trips with any of them, start to develop pet names, become more endearing and girlfriend like with them as well. Perhaps it would be more of a Hard NTR then, and this game appears to want more balance, but it could be hot for the more submissive, humilliation path.

Thanks for the game (y). Sadly I do not use credit cards so I cannot support the dev's patreon suscription :(.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes