4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Le Stag If you dont mind revealing, what checkpoint are you using? Pony XL? How are you getting Laura to be consistent across images? Did you create a dedicated Lora? (ummm... Is that why she is called Laura?)
I'm using PonyXL, with a Disney princesses Lora, and a Smooth Anime Style.

I didn't create a dedicated Lora (mainly because I'm a complete beginner), but I experimented with prompts and designs in order to have a more consistent result (which is way Laura got a ponytail in version 0.2, to replace her short-hair style: not only a ponytail is sexy and useful, it also helped output more consistent results).

Reactions: Idontknowme

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
yeah tell that to anti-ntr woke sect on f95.... to them, at best, netorase is slightly reformed darth vader
Those same people who say swinging is NTR are the ones who want a harem of 4000 year old lolis irl. "BeCaUsE sHeS leGAl!"

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
I'm using PonyXL, with a Disney princesses Lora, and a Smooth Anime Style.

I didn't create a dedicated Lora (mainly because I'm a complete beginner), but I experimented with prompts and designs in order to have a more consistent result (which is way Laura got a ponytail in version 0.2, to replace her short-hair style: not only a ponytail is sexy and useful, it also helped output more consistent results).
Heh, I wonder if it can pull off pulling the ponytail during sex (no pun intended) :p

Aug 6, 2017
I think all my programming goals have been achieved for the next version, so I can focus on the story now. The new content will be divided in 2 chapters, include the first submissive/dominant exclusive dialogues (in small touch, as you're both only dabbling in), and a small choice with potential consequences down the line. ;)

I may be a bit sadistic.

Not too much, though, so enjoy Laura keeping you updated while she's making sure Nathan will be up to the task .

View attachment 3672902

Well, thanks to you two for the idea, I'm going to include it in the previous chapter for next version !
Me when I've spent so much time getting Laura to cuck me and humiliating me every chance she got so she ends up only having sex with other men.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
The best part about these types of games is all the slow build up and teasing, its a shame she's already at the stage of fucking someone else.
I have the same point of view, I asked on his itch.io page but he seems to be afraid of loosing some players if he add too many build up :(

Aug 6, 2017
I personally liked the build up to it, I feel like most NTR's that involve cuckolding forget the most important part of cuckolding, easing into it. Being a cuck isn't an easy thing and it should always happen in a loving relationship, that's what makes it a true cuckold relationship. Laura having second thoughts and having to talk to someone with experience is how cuckolding should start with. I think the game should mostly be about her descent into being a slut but I am loving the slow and steady buildup.

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
Hello.

As i see dev is watching the theard so i will add a but into this.

Hopefully no-one will hate me for my inputs but here we go:

• Pregnacy play - It could be asked and would unlock a route after condom goes out, if Lara ask MC if getting pregnant with Nathan would arouse us as well, following question would be if we want it to really happen or if just risk of that turns MC on. I would say it would move it to another level in the future (Based on submisivnes if it would be too high, maybe there would be option to say no? Still would end in just risk play unless MC said otherwise)

• GF being taken away - Another optional route in which we would roleplay that Nathan is overtaking Laura each time they fuck, maybe multiple endings paths? One where Laura is fully stolen or one where she is stolen but they are still on great terms with MC and Nathan still sending pictures and tease MC?

• Ashley and Laura combo - In a future that Nathan get both of the girls? Feel like it is really arrousing the idea of "This guy gets two girls, my GF included while i am just sitting here getting pics"
Those are my suggestions to future content, i feel you have great project on your hands and cannot wait for future updates! Keep on a good work.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Based on "spoilers" can we expect the update in june or later?
Definitely in june, maybe even sooner if I get enough time. ;)

That's just personal preference, I think. For some people, the act of Laura having sex with someone else is the ultimate culmination. For others, that's where the fun really begins.
Yeah, I feel that having sex is only the bieginning, and that descending into even more debauchery is the most fun part.

But I hear the people wanting a slower buildup. I will probably add more chapters to the first acts, and may add an option to skip the buildup altogether.

From my side, I have to admit starting work on the actual sex scenes gives me a boost of motivation, I feel that the buildup is a bit harder to write.

NiteonK

May 17, 2020
Did anyone get the 3rd Goal? I'm confused on how to get it, Ive been repeating the game 4 times already

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Definitely in june, maybe even sooner if I get enough time. ;)

Yeah, I feel that having sex is only the bieginning, and that descending into even more debauchery is the most fun part.

But I hear the people wanting a slower buildup. I will probably add more chapters to the first acts, and may add an option to skip the buildup altogether.

From my side, I have to admit starting work on the actual sex scenes gives me a boost of motivation, I feel that the buildup is a bit harder to write.
LET HIM COOOOOK

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Slow buildup is the best! Like I wrote before, 0.4 really benefiited rom additional chapters, making experience much more smooth and natural. It's really feels like MC and Laura have a relationship together with familiar phrases ("calm down, horny boy" :p and saying love you each time). Some non-sex related discussions make for better spacing.

I vastly prefer this aprroach to "straight to sex" since story+sex always beats just sex (in my opinion at least). :) But option to skip early chapters for some folks wanting get straight to it would be fine.

Question: do you have any plans to add paid versions to itch for advance access? Let's just say I have some issues with patreon. :confused:

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Did anyone get the 3rd Goal? I'm confused on how to get it, Ive been repeating the game 4 times already
I didn't get it, but I would guess that it's because we need the next chapter. The previous ones unlocked after a few chapters of content, so I'm pretty sure we just need the next update to finish it.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Yes, the third trophy was supposed to require Chapter 10 (current version only goes to 9). But because Chapter 10 will be divided in 3, Act 3 will end at chapter 9, and Act 4 will includes chapters 10 to 12, all taking place during a single evening.

Reactions: 00029

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
I really hope that there will be other men besides Natan, if only 1 man acts as a partner for GF, it will be very sad, because I have high hopes for the game)
The concept of “games” with different men looks much better to me

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
I really hope that there will be other men besides Natan, if only 1 man acts as a partner for GF, it will be very sad, because I have high hopes for the game)
The concept of “games” with different men looks much better to me
There is really good NTR comic, in which a guy is also pervert and bull is handling girl just as a toy while sending pics to the BF or Videos.

But for me personally i like to keep it on one guy, but having multiple options never hurt. And might go trough that route one day.

Dev have amazin game on his hands.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
There will be multiple guys, probably as options. But I think Nathan will stay the "main bull".

But yeah, Nathan may have his own sharing fetish, including sharing, or witholding, pictures.

He may also likes to play with Photoshop, and may have had fun, recently, adding x-ray vision to some pictures...

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes