4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Is there a way to check if the gallery we have right now is complete or do we just guess?
For now, you have to guess. I'm not sure how to implement a way to know the complete content for now, I don't really like the way most VN do. Especially considering that some pictures will be route-exclusive.

Reactions: elMeno88

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
For now, you have to guess. I'm not sure how to implement a way to know the complete content for now, I don't really like the way most VN do. Especially considering that some pictures will be route-exclusive.
May be some tweaking of gallery (which will make it less like a phone gallery or add a button in gallery for this like ‘spoiler’) in where the photo are split in chapter
In each gallery chapter adding black photo (or heavy blurry) for indicating missing photo
Chapter added when user entered into it at least one time (some sort of global save needed across the play)
Under each photo a line to indicate the route.
Only sharing some thoughts

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
If hand-holding is what she's after, I can provide.
And nice lingerie, can't wait to see it be put to good use, on Nathan's bed :whistle:
May be the photos in here are some teasing for MC from girlfriend for exhib in social media :p
And MC need to come here to see or Le Stag screenshooting the thread to make some message to the MC :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Just played the 0.5 update. Though I only played chapter 10-12 so far, I'm really liking the added dom/sub/neutral dialogue, the extra text and a few different player reactions really adds a unique flavor to what is basically one single story line. Its a interesting way to make a kinetic novel feel more alive. It also adds replay value to see to changes between the three "paths". Overall I'm impressed, keep up the good work dev.

And as modsognir mentioned, the Patreon post for 0.5 will go public in 7days, its on a timer (which I didn't even know was a feature on Patreon). It's actually pretty neat that you can follow this dev on patreon for free, and still get game updates show up on your feed, if just a week later then members. I wish more devs did this.

Last edited:

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Agree, I also played the new update and I gotta say the fact that I can choose wich path to follow prior to the chapter starting is just better for enjoing the plot.
I have absolutely no complaining or suggestion on the plot or the way this game is being developed because so far it seems great.
Only 2 technical notes:
- please add the possibility to name our saves, helps keep everything in order
- would be good to get the possibility to know wich stats will improve/decrease based on wich message we decide to send… i believe it would help us troigh the plot

Reactions: GershGersh

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I fucked up something in the saving system (again). I uploaded a 0.5.1 version to the Patreon post that fixes the issue for new saves... but your 0.5 saves will be unusable once again. I'm sorry.

I'll add a button to start the new content again in 0.6. ^^"

Last edited:

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I fucked up something in the saving system (again). I uploaded a 0.5.1 version to the Patreon post that fixes the issue for new saves... but your 0.5 saves will be unusable once again. I'm sorry.

I'll add a button to start the new content again in 0.6. ^^"
Is the relationship with nathan stat measuring the Laura's relationship with Nathan or the player's?

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes