4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
First of all, Le Stag , I want to say that I love your game. I enjoyed it immensely and had a great time. The art is beautiful, the writing is really good and the dialogue feels like real people. I love how the phone UI is kept so simple.

Now, a quick question for everyone: can someone recommend a netorase game of similar quality?

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
First of all, Le Stag , I want to say that I love your game. I enjoyed it immensely and had a great time. The art is beautiful, the writing is really good and the dialogue feels like real people. I love how the phone UI is kept so simple.

Now, a quick question for everyone: can someone recommend a netorase game of similar quality?
blurring the walls will definetly do the job, is my favorite NTS game so far, but it’s still in early development so don’t expect too much content

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
Blurring the Walls is on par with this. But not developed as much as this gem. But i believe it will get there.

Den26007

Mar 7, 2023
There will be multiple guys, probably as options. But I think Nathan will stay the "main bull".

But yeah, Nathan may have his own sharing fetish, including sharing, or witholding, pictures.

He may also likes to play with Photoshop, and may have had fun, recently, adding x-ray vision to some pictures...
I was so hoping that there wouldn’t be a so-called “main bull” here ;(
I don't mind one man having more different scenes, but I don't want him to be Laura's only companion.
I would like some random connections to appear, like, for example, the first man in the club.

Reactions: WoodyGB

Boxxar

Nov 21, 2020
I recommend taking comments into account but also to follow what you think is right, in the end it's your game so you should do it how you like it, otherwise you risk having a burnout.

Reactions: Xakorik

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
I want to ask if there are any plans to incorporate Laura's POV in the later updates, specifically how Ashley and Tara interact with her without the MC knowing.
Also will we have a sort of scene gallery that replays various scenes with the texts included or is it just the picture gallery?
Great Game BTW Ill definitely check out your Patreon after this!

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
I want to ask if there are any plans to incorporate Laura's POV in the later updates, specifically how Ashley and Tara interact with her without the MC knowing.
Is not that going against the concept of the game ?

Hoping more for messages between the bestie and the MC unknown of girlfriend
Or bestie and girlfriend saying things to MC but after saying it was a joke/lie
Another option bestie/girlfriend sending a screenshot of her chat with girlfriend/bestie about the MC (either good or bad) or about hiding things

Those seem to me more align with the game as it is

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I was so hoping that there wouldn’t be a so-called “main bull” here ;(
I don't mind one man having more different scenes, but I don't want him to be Laura's only companion.
I would like some random connections to appear, like, for example, the first man in the club.
There will, if you're up to it. ;)

Reactions: elMeno88

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Also will we have a sort of scene gallery that replays various scenes with the texts included or is it just the picture gallery?
Great Game BTW Ill definitely check out your Patreon after this!
As meuh-trash said, the game will keep the MC's PoV.

Future versions will add back a "checkpoints" system (probably called memories) to allow you to replay specific scenes.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes