4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Chapter 10 freezes if you don't let Laura goes to the restaurant. It's fixed on my side, as are a few issues with chapters transitions, so I hope it will correct all these issues.

Maybe I'll try to reintroduce a basic Checkpoints system faster than I thought anyway, in case more issues like this pop-up.

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Chapter 10 freezes if you don't let Laura goes to the restaurant. It's fixed on my side, as are a few issues with chapters transitions, so I hope it will correct all these issues.

Maybe I'll try to reintroduce a basic Checkpoints system faster than I thought anyway, in case more issues like this pop-up.
Well for me at least chapter 10 freezes even if she goes to the restaurant

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Well for me at least chapter 10 freezes even if she goes to the restaurant
What if you close the game and restart it? The issue is that I forgot to reset some elements when you load a save, so if you tell her to go to Nathan's place, then load a save and tell her to go to the restaurant, the "Didn't go to the restaurant" trigger is still active, creating the issue.

Both these issues will be corrected in 0.6 anyway.

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
What if you close the game and restart it? The issue is that I forgot to reset some elements when you load a save, so if you tell her to go to Nathan's place, then load a save and tell her to go to the restaurant, the "Didn't go to the restaurant" trigger is still active, creating the issue.

Both these issues will be corrected in 0.6 anyway.
I would guess that is the common issue of everything in that case then. As I myself have been saving and reloading saves here and there to see what different results I might get. So the reloads most likely is causing an issue with the code moving forward with the chapters, regardless which chapter you might be on as for my first freeze was at the end of chapter 7.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Please solve also the problem with Nathan stat in a way that old saves will have that sorted right, I don’t wanna restart once again ahahahah

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
did the "author" ever say anywhere that this game is based off their real life experiences? I am unaware of such a thing, though if it is I'd be jealous and even more of a fan of this game.
I did once or twice, actually. :D

And that's one of the reasons this game is structured that way: because my own experience was one of watching my partner discover and experience on her own. It wasn't my adventure, it was hers. And even though she was able to do it only because I was willing to let her (she would have been faithful if I wasn't willing), and because she knew I would enjoy it, it was still her very own experiences, ones for which I was only a spectator.

That's also why I'm so adamant on showing her affection toward the MC even through such a story: because I'm firmly convinced this kind of kink cannot be applied in real life without actual love, trust, and communication. And because I think it's important to have a stable love life outside of this kink (and outside of any kink, for that matter). Even though my GF experimented outside of our own relationship, we kept a stable love life.

To add a funny anecdote: Ashley is (at the start, unvoluntarily) modeled after one of my best friends, another practitioner of the kink, that greatly helped us in our discoveries. I showed her this game, and "her" character last week, and she loved it. She even offered to record a few things. This game may have sound later...

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
since Dev actively participating in the forum, let me repeat my question
I played this game on windows 10 without any problem.
I build new computer with windows 11 pro.
I started the game and it opens in Fullscreen mode (in windows 10 it was a small window in shape of the phone).
I can't change it, but most important, I cannot progress.
I received a text message from unknown. And that's it.
I cannot respond, I cannot move forward, nothing happening, only one string of text on the screen.
All menu, settings, etc., fully accessible and responding, in text message window - nothing happening.
Any advice?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Have you tried the Factory Reset option in the Settings menu?

You can also toggle fullscreen using Alt + Enter.

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I just replayed the whole game from start to finish. I had quick msgs enabled, the "she needs a bigger dick" option and did a factory reset right before the start. I played full into the joyfull cuck path, just in the end I added some "im jealous" because I wanted her to be a little dirty. No problems, worked like a charm.

I enjoy the style. I'd suggest you let this game run as is and finish it at some point. Dont make the mistake others did and turn a good thing into a mess. Finish part one and make more episodes ;)

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Really good game. Really wish that we had the choice to unlock all CGs after playing the game through once.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes