4.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
In my playthrough the last chapter was almost empty, just two generic events (when GF shows a cat and sends her old photo). Is this means that my character didn't unlock some stats to see content, or is this just a bug? I used debag "shortcut" with sub option.
Yeah, now I restarted the fourth act (without reset), and after the tenth chapter the eleventh does not start. Perhaps it was a bug after all? I try to reset all progress and get to chapter twelve in one go.
Great game, but I hope the save function will work by the next update :)

BTW, what should the MC say to get submissive path?

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Trying out a bit of discussion between Laura and Nathan, with Laura being Laura.

Nathan Text 5.jpg

Yeah, now I restarted the fourth act (without reset), and after the tenth chapter the eleventh does not start. Perhaps it was a bug after all? I try to reset all progress and get to chapter twelve in one go.
Great game, but I hope the save function will work by the next update :)

BTW, what should the MC say to get submissive path?
Did you let Laura go to the restaurant? There's a bug that stops progression if she doesn't.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Did you let Laura go to the restaurant? There's a bug that stops progression if she doesn't.
Yes, I did. I think I realized that I had completed 3 chapters, although it seemed to me that there were only two. In the last scene Laura is fucked in a missionary position and if MC has a good relationship with Nathan he will send an X-ray version of the photo, right? Then there were two generic scenes and the message from the respected Le Stag. For some reason it seemed to me that only two chapters had passed and in the last there were only two generic scenes and your massages.
But the second time I tried to rewind to the tenth chapter from the middle of the game and the game did not let me go to the 11-th.

Le Stag
It seems to me that there was previously stat of jealousy, but now that stat seems to give "sub" points to the MC, doesn't it? Like if the MC tells Laura that he's a little jealous, will that give her a reason to tease him more? I started the game from the beginning and wanted to get more dominant GF, but got neutral. And even with the gameplay hints from the settings options, I didn’t understand why!

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The Tendency system (Dominant/Submissive) is not implemented yet, none of your choices will matter to it in this version. You have to choose it manually from the settings.

It won't be implemented in version 0.6 either, and maybe not even in 0.7. I want to make sure the specific dialogues work first, and only then will I implement the system to determine it. So, if I follow my mini-roadmap, version 0.8.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
- some critics.
I feel that the MC is a bit ambivalent and some situations forced.
sometimes he is very sure, even if "me" the user I would rather pick another choice.
and sometimes is he not very sure, but that always result in Laura telling the MC to deal with it, u have 0 saying in it.
so it kind of feel pushed down. and a few more text later and Laura is acting cute and loving.
that for me creates a bit of angst and I don't feel interesting in sharing her at all.

it also takes Laura very little time to act like this and the MC don't even need to do anything.
its like its her journey (or maybe hers and her friends) while the MC is just there using his phone waiting for her to do something. sure she ask, but as I wrote before, what the MC want (or me the user) doesn't matter.

maybe thats the plan, making a cuckold MC that is weak minded and passive?
so, I read that we can pick dom/sub, so I hope the dom will be better as so far its just sub. the Mc is not in command at all.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
- some critics.
I feel that the MC is a bit ambivalent and some situations forced.
sometimes he is very sure, even if "me" the user I would rather pick another choice.
and sometimes is he not very sure, but that always result in Laura telling the MC to deal with it, u have 0 saying in it.
so it kind of feel pushed down. and a few more text later and Laura is acting cute and loving.
that for me creates a bit of angst and I don't feel interesting in sharing her at all.

it also takes Laura very little time to act like this and the MC don't even need to do anything.
its like its her journey (or maybe hers and her friends) while the MC is just there using his phone waiting for her to do something. sure she ask, but as I wrote before, what the MC want (or me the user) doesn't matter.

maybe thats the plan, making a cuckold MC that is weak minded and passive?
so, I read that we can pick dom/sub, so I hope the dom will be better as so far its just sub. the Mc is not in command at all.
That's because I feel that, with Netorase, and my own experience to back it up, it is nearly exclusively the girl's journey, yes. The Stag is only a spectator here.

Dom will not really have you more in command, it's more of a "I'm your little slut" theme.

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
So I enjoyed the game a lot. It's also nice that it has a fast but not instant message mode. Keeps you reading, but not skipping.

Are there plans for branches other than the tendency system, but a choice in people for example? Though I would say finish the a main branch first with only tendency variations.

I didn't have this experience, but I went for the supportive/enthusiastic response, might be a case of playing a nts game not wanting nts.

EDIT:

One thing I do want to say, during the sex scenes in chapter 11 there could be a few more interaction points. Just filler to split the barrage of message from Laura.

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
So I enjoyed the game a lot. It's also nice that it has a fast but not instant message mode. Keeps you reading, but not skipping.

Are there plans for branches other than the tendency system, but a choice in people for example? Though I would say finish the a main branch first with only tendency variations.
There may be actual branches later, but as you said, I focus on the "main" branch for now.

Reactions: Will619

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
That's because I feel that, with Netorase, and my own experience to back it up, it is nearly exclusively the girl's journey, yes. The Stag is only a spectator here.
Good to know it's more stag/vixen and not shared wife.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ic. u should do what u envision. my own nts-type is more a dynamic between the mc&girl where he provoke/push the girl to do things and he decide with who, surely giving her a say as well, but still he is in charge.
but nts with a beta-cuckold also exists, and this is more that.
that is why I feel the ntr-angst, since beta-cuckold is close to how the ntr-stories are, the only difference is that theres no stealing away, at least not physically.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Have to ask, cause I just have to

How can the game be about consentual and mutual respect between all involved, and have the tag cheating?
(arent humiliation and teasing existing tags, cause they are missing if so)

One day this thread is gonna be a better read then the game.

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
18 new pictures?
I'm only getting 8 in the gallery after starting chapter 10 from the settings

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a way to see the pictures in the gallery full screen? Jerkin my micro peen while lookin at the screen like
2024-06-06 17_52_17-Chang-Teaching.jpg (1000×500).jpg

Also, anyone have a full save? It's a little tedious trying to get all CG in a game that doesn't have a skip option.

Reactions: Chumpyman

Thraxx

May 25, 2018
Got stuck at the end of chapter 10... So I did a reset and tried again from Chapter 10, got stuck again, game does not progress. Any help?

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes