4.40 star(s) 61 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Next version will have a toggle in Settings to toggle Fullscreen. ;)
Good, because at this point while playing on my computer I have to hit the Windows button on my keyboard to make the taskbar visible, so I can check other apps on my computer such as email and Facebook. It's just more convenient to be able to window a unity game. Ideally I would be able to select the resolution, window it, and maximize it so it fill the screen except the task bar. That's one way in which RenPy is better than Unity for me.

profapper2022

Jun 24, 2022
Le Stag amazing game! Honestly one of the most fun story driven games out there. I'm curious about the girlfriend with more guys, curious about her friends, curious if amy will cuck the MC as well, curious about it all... So awesome. Thanks for creating this!

Would love to hear a little about how you created the ai images, they're so good too!

Reactions: dfsnas

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Le Stag amazing game! Honestly one of the most fun story driven games out there. I'm curious about the girlfriend with more guys, curious about her friends, curious if amy will cuck the MC as well, curious about it all... So awesome. Thanks for creating this!

Would love to hear a little about how you created the ai images, they're so good too!
Who's Amy? :LOL:

For the AI pictures, I'm using CivitAI, with LORAs that create a result I like, and prompt elements carefully selected to give me a coherent end result (to avoid having to generate 100 pictures before getting characters that look the right way).

profapper2022

Jun 24, 2022
Who's Amy? :LOL:

For the AI pictures, I'm using CivitAI, with LORAs that create a result I like, and prompt elements carefully selected to give me a coherent end result (to avoid having to generate 100 pictures before getting characters that look the right way).

Sorry I meant Ashley, She's won me over. :)

Thank you for the info.

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Where are the save files and other config files for this game stored?

I keep getting softlocked at the start of EVERY SINGLE DAY and doing the factory reset in game is not fixing it.

When I can play it though, very fun game! Nicely made, I like the amount you can customize your experience considering how relatively minimal the game itself is in terms of systems.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Where are the save files and other config files for this game stored?

I keep getting softlocked at the start of EVERY SINGLE DAY and doing the factory reset in game is not fixing it.

When I can play it though, very fun game! Nicely made, I like the amount you can customize your experience considering how relatively minimal the game itself is in terms of systems.
On windows : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone

4.40 star(s) 61 Votes