4.30 star(s) 80 Votes

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am getting more soft locks than before—every time after the chapter is finished. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Reactions: Ekzar

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I am getting more soft locks than before—every time after the chapter is finished. Does anyone else have the same problem?
It happened to me in an interlude near the end of chapter 1, but could progress to chapter 5 without it happening again.

Darkest_Lord

Jan 17, 2022
If anyone has a save from chapter 17 that works, please i beg you upload it since i cant be bothered to restart, the text is so slow even with the faster text setting

Reactions: Cedrog

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I myself had not a single softlock during the whole replay (at least the fast forward key works halfway decent as long as it is not new dialog), but I am sure Le Stag will have to repair/rework parts of the game since I got some very strange stuff on the Stag route again, which does not belong there at all. but generally the game is shaping up well.

beliar

May 6, 2017
I started from the beginning and got three soft locks during the game. So, the game still remains pretty unstable.

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
So even if I have saves from previous version, the dumb "helper" doesn't find them, starting the game all over again from the begining? Awww shit here we go again

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
So even if I have saves from previous version, the dumb "helper" doesn't find them, starting the game all over again from the begining? Awww shit here we go again
I mean, this (0.8) update add only one chapter in the beginning and 3 new interludes, everything else is just improvements and fixes. I'll probably wait continuation of the story and skip this update for future 0.9 or something.

Reactions: Cedrog

drmorgan

Mar 6, 2018
Full save. And again my old save was broken so I again replayed all game in fkin 2 hours 32 minutes.

Le Stag, please make it that you can always skip text, not just after the first passing the game. I could do it all in 20 minutes, not 2h32m
Stupid question, but where do we put this file to play your save?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Well, it is interesting what I got with a second playthrough (with speedrun, it functions most of the time at least)! In the first playthrough of the new update, as I mentioned in an earlier post, there were several occasions with dialog not really fitting a Stag path.
In this second run now, I had no unfitting text, even if I did few different choices. I also had some options to finetune the path, so you can have a couple events from other parhs. Nice!
Still I find it curious that the two runs came out quite differently.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes