4.30 star(s) 80 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
New game and still a soft locked error every other chapter that can only be circumvented by loading a save a couple of times. Not being able to skip is also a real bummer.

With that being said: the writing fits the crime. It's good that the girlfriend is cherishing you, maybe even more since you gave her free pass. I hope there's room for other men in her sex life and that Nathan is only a starting point and not the guy she does everything with (anal, gangbang, DP, etc.). Her (cam) model career will hopefully make her collaborate with other people as well and introduce situations where the MC isn't always the passive party waiting for an update.

It would be boring if the story goes down the same path as the other games in this genre. I am talking about going on vacation while the MC stays at home, or making the girlfriend work exclusively for Nathan for monetary reasons while denying the MC a promotion. The cliche jerk at this work place doesn't have to play a role in this fantasy either. Make it about his and her enjoyment, not about his suffering. There's no need for a pitfall (on every path) in this story.

Reactions: Jean Mouloud

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Ehh? It's MIT licensed, what's fishy about that?
Easy, by how it is worded there can circumstances come up where it is unclear what belongs to whom of a program made with Ren´py. Ren´py can gain control of the program. This is very rare, but you should be aware of it. For the vast majority of devs, esp. hobby devs, it will never play a role.
It´s licence is certainly better than Unity´s or God beware Illusion´s(whatever they call their successor) one, but you should know that sometimes the Ren´py licence is not 100% clear what exactly can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

rini

Jul 20, 2017
What is the actual content in this update? I could only get two sets of text exchange b/w MC and GF. Was it worth it playing the entire game again to reach it? Absolutely not, Why are developers hell bent on ruining perfectly good projects with room to play. First "My Hotwife" and now this with the GF now thinner than initially. What a shame its come to this

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Easy, by how it is worded there can circumstances come up where it is unclear what belongs to whom of a program made with Ren´py. Ren´py can gain control of the program. This is very rare, but you should be aware of it. For the vast majority of devs, esp. hobby devs, it will never play a role.
It´s licence is certainly better than Unity´s or God beware Illusion´s(whatever they call their successor) one, but you should know that sometimes the Ren´py licence is not 100% clear what exactly can happen.
The MIT license is used by FOSS projects all over the planet and literally thousands of corporations have had their lawyers looking over it. You are talking about something as mundane as it comes.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
What is the actual content in this update? I could only get two sets of text exchange b/w MC and GF. Was it worth it playing the entire game again to reach it? Absolutely not, Why are developers hell bent on ruining perfectly good projects with room to play. First "My Hotwife" and now this with the GF now thinner than initially. What a shame its come to this
If you would read previous posts or at least changelog, you would know that 0.8.x is a game mechanics update. With very little new content. And Le Stag clearly states that "old saves are incompatible" there. (Someone posted a full save here recently.)

Softlocks are still not gone. :/ (0.8.5) Unfortunately. Got couple of those during the 1st gameplay (nothing progress stopping though) and like a ton when tried to start a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
For the curious, in all my runs I've found that the fastest way to skip through the game is to exit the conversations entirely and hold the skip button until an MC prompt comes up. Then go back in, make the choices you need to, and back out again.

Obviously I'd only recommend this if you're trying to skip content you already thoroughly know, but the option is there.

What is the actual content in this update?
Chapter 5.5 was added, Chapter 9 was expanded, and I think some more content at the end of Chapter 18, but I could be misremembering. Also some edited pictures. As others have said, it was primarily a technical update.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I had not the time today to read through all stuff, so I think it is already mentioned, but if not I do so now. The Saves are completely bricked, I made new ones during the last two playthroughs with the new version. But they do not function at all for me. They load, you can do a single choice (if saved before one) and then nothing! A big nothing! Tried it with all saves made, not a single one functions, despite being new.

Addendum: Using the saves softlocked the game completely! I had no problems with softlock before, after trying a fresh save it is fully softlocked, does not even start with complete reset now, directly softlocking.

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
The Saves are completely bricked, I made new ones during the last two playthroughs with the new version.
The rewrites mean pre 0.8 saves are dead dead. I noticed and reported some issues with reloading saves from Chapter 18. Specifically, saves that were saved on choices had the choices not function and the game brick entirely.

The workaround I found was to load another save that does work from a previous chapter first, before a single message from chapter 18 can load in, then load the chapter 18 save from this other save.

If you don't have extra saves, you can start a new game, quit out, and use the autosave from Chapter 1 as your extra. Then manually load the chapter 18 save.

I've tested 0.8.5 extensively and only saw this specific issue in Chapter 18, I don't know what causes it.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The rewrites mean pre 0.8 saves are dead dead.
These were fresh saves in the new version. And they were saves before choices and from before chapter 18! It is not only chapter 18 saves which brick the game, I can assure you. The first save I tried was from chapter 3 and bricked the game completely.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
These were fresh saves in the new version. And they were saves before choices and from before chapter 18! It is not only chapter 18 saves which brick the game, I can assure you. The first save I tried was from chapter 3 and bricked the game completely.
I haven't experienced this. Can you zip your saves and send them to me? As well as specifically what steps you take to create the brick?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I haven't experienced this. Can you zip your saves and send them to me? As well as specifically what steps you take to create the brick?
Unfortunately I cannot send you the saves. I made a full reset, but it did not help at all! The game is completely softlocked even after the full reset.
But I can tell you how it happened. I wanted to play a new path variant and had a save from chapter 3 before a choice to be done. I logically wanted to try out the other option and play from there.
The save loaded, I could click the choice I wanted and then a big nothing happened. Even loading other saves had the same end. I started a new game and on the spot it softlocked completely, no way to play. I then did the full reset option and it still is completely bricked.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Unfortunately I cannot send you the saves. I made a full reset, but it did not help at all! The game is completely softlocked even after the full reset.
But I can tell you how it happened. I wanted to play a new path variant and had a save from chapter 3 before a choice to be done. I logically wanted to try out the other option and play from there.
The save loaded, I could click the choice I wanted and then a big nothing happened. Even loading other saves had the same end. I started a new game and on the spot it softlocked completely, no way to play. I then did the full reset option and it still is completely bricked.
If you lost the saves and you're only in chapter 3 then I'd recommend reinstalling the game completely and cleaning out your saves in Users\{user}\AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone. If you don't want to lose your cross-run pictures and skip capabilities, just keep your PlayerProfile_1.es3 file. Put it in a new folder so it doesn't get overwritten, wipe everything out, delete and reinstall game, start game, close game, bring PlayerProfile_1.es3 from folder back into directory, start game again. Should be ~5-10 minutes to get to the Sub/Balance/Dom split, especially with skipping.

If that STILL doesn't work, wipe everything again and I'll send you my saves, I have one in Chapter 3. And if even that doesn't work, call an exorcist.

Reactions: Ekzar and Turret

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Firstly, let me say I like this game very much.
Not only for the CG quality or the genre extreme perversion but mostly for the writing.
So many others try to make people read the story by force, either by sandbox or unskipable pauses but this story induces the reader to "want" more. More setup, more premise, more context, more character definition.
I love it.

There are many games I like but only a few games I remember spending hours by interest, not forced.
Big Brother (Dark Silver)
Futa Family (Anis H Games)
Lisa (Palegrass)
A very full house (Meta Mira)

Just for context my VN games folder has 1589 games.
That is after only having downloaded the ones that seem to have one ore more extreme perverted tags such as incest, ntr, bestiality etc.
Then deleting games I find not to worth space in HDD.

And between all that, this game stand among the most esteemed.

Congratulations and thankyou!

rini

Jul 20, 2017
If you would read previous posts or at least changelog, you would know that 0.8.x is a game mechanics update. With very little new content. And Le Stag clearly states that "old saves are incompatible" there. (Someone posted a full save here recently.)

Softlocks are still not gone. :/ (0.8.5) Unfortunately. Got couple of those during the 1st gameplay (nothing progress stopping though) and like a ton when tried to start a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was precisely my point. Why fix something that isnt broken? Updating how the GF looks was not necessary the storyline practically would have written itself for atleast the next few updates. To make people play another mandatory 2-3 hours of already played content isnt good for their reputation as a developer going forward

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
If you lost the saves and you're only in chapter 3 then I'd recommend reinstalling the game completely and cleaning out your saves in Users\{user}\AppData\LocalLow\Le Stag\Netorase Phone. If you don't want to lose your cross-run pictures and skip capabilities, just keep your PlayerProfile_1.es3 file. Put it in a new folder so it doesn't get overwritten, wipe everything out, delete and reinstall game, start game, close game, bring PlayerProfile_1.es3 from folder back into directory, start game again. Should be ~5-10 minutes to get to the Sub/Balance/Dom split, especially with skipping.

If that STILL doesn't work, wipe everything again and I'll send you my saves, I have one in Chapter 3. And if even that doesn't work, call an exorcist.
Currently it runs again after getting "creative" like you wrote down. Still occasionally softlocks, but at the moment (I still would not be surprised if it bricks again) in works again. Still I have to say that I never encountered such a mess of a save system like in this game.
Le Stag writes quite a nice story with their variant paths, but I do not know how a save system can make such a problem, even in Unity.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes