4.30 star(s) 80 Votes

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Still hope for even more extreme things like...
She is a fiance virgin until marriage.
She asks to have her first time with someone else and he accepts because in her mind he would be happy with it but internally he is afraid to speak up.
The player gets to chose to stay virgin.
After a while she goes raw with the other guy and she even mention the fact that he is the only one to ever do it.
Then she goes to bed thinking: I'm forgetting something...
Internal.creampie.png

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Pretty good game! Have some questions though, just curious why you chose unity over renpy for this? Maybe you are used to using unit and not renpy or was it something else? Next, in the dominant route, there is a part with the blonde friend where you have to Beg to get her picture which seems very out of place for this route and some of the dialogue in the dominant route are weird as well for example "Good boy" and other such dialogue every time the wife tells an experience there were some others but cant remember coz I am writing this days after playing the game, that is as per my perspective. However, carry on and please make the next versions save compatible. It took quite some time get here. Oh speaking of took some time please make the texts skip like in renpy games, the fast forward is too slow even with that option u have on. Make it instantaneously load and skip to the next message. Best of luck Le Stag

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
hey Le Stag, just three quick grammar improvements:

In Chapter 7 (i think) when she meets Nathan for the second time, there are a few things that aren't quite right.

But whom I swallowed the cum...
Should be: "Whose cum I swallowed"

I would not have wanted to lead him up
Should be: "I wouldn't have wanted to lead him on." Although I think "I don't want to lead him on." would be better.

He was quite comprehensive
Should be: "He was quite understanding". Comprehensive means that he was complete or thorough.

Thanks for a great game.

I've offered before, but I'll repeat my offer, if you want help creating a Mac version, I'd be happy to help (for free).

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
One more bug. After she gives you the choice to send the lingerie picture to you or Nathan, she says, "Remember the corsage I rediscovered recently?". You mean corset. A corsage is a small bouquet of flowers for pinning to your jacket, or to wear as a bracelet.

Reactions: CaptionMaker

Bokica

Apr 15, 2022
The game is fun, but it needs more save slots or the possibility to read entire convos.

Last edited:

B11AD3

Aug 5, 2024
Full save. And again my old save was broken so I again replayed all game in fkin 2 hours 32 minutes.

Le Stag, please make it that you can always skip text, not just after the first passing the game. I could do it all in 20 minutes, not 2h32m
Any chance to get one for Android please?

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
One more bug. After she gives you the choice to send the lingerie picture to you or Nathan, she says, "Remember the corsage I rediscovered recently?". You mean corset. A corsage is a small bouquet of flowers for pinning to your jacket, or to wear as a bracelet.
Corsage takes its name from the French word for corset

Last edited:
Reactions: jgg

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
After starting the game, a blue screen of death appeared. After restarting, all saves disappeared.((((

Vzl14

Mar 28, 2022
Thank you for this amazing game ! I really love the slow pace and the personnality of the protagonists ! I hope the game will continue for a long time thank you again ! :love:

alekard

Aug 4, 2017
Saves still softlocked for me once i quit the game (new playthrough). Could you keep the chapters milestone, it would fix the issue for me ? The previous version was great you could restart from any chapter.

Otherwise awesome game ! I like the slow pace too and the text does it for me and is fairly well written (maybe slightly more sex pics) but it would be great to watch Laura with other men, maybe strangers or colleague in some place different than a house (work, movie thetater, park...) for the coming chapters ! Switching a little from the bull path ^^

For the dominant path i feel like you go a bit overboard on Laura saying things like "like the little slut that i am".

Oh and i do like the fact that the MC isn't a complete wimp, some of us likes to share while staying manly ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes