4.30 star(s) 80 Votes

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
Patreon post ‘Netorase Phone version 0.8: Going Steady’ became public with the 0.8.8 version
Public but need a free patreon account and may be a free membership to LeStag patreon.

Not seeing, yet ?, a Tuesday Showcase #5

thanks for all Le Stag

Reactions: r0ckh0und

ssssE27bfjkgg

Jun 21, 2020
Version 0.8.8 update notes:
- Fast Forward can now be used even when scenes haven't been completed before.

Thank you !

Last edited:

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Just started playing through v0.8.8 - really have to say that this works much more smoothly. Also story wise, I'm on team Mike ;) - i think this really makes the progress much more easy to follow. Still fast, but hey, thats what we are looking for after all ;)

Reactions: r0ckh0und

aligdes77

Aug 3, 2020
Just played v0.8.8, really good game I've enjoy it and waiting for the next update, please add more scenes with Mike(first guy) and creampie hehehe.

Have anyone unlock all the gallery, I only manage to unlock 116 of 145 images (96 of 113 of Laura content), also I've cross the error where i use a save state to choose another the decision the game soft block so I've to close it to continue. Beside that really enjoying the game, great job Le Stag, hope after you finish this you continue creating games.

_-

Dec 8, 2017
Getting an error that locks the game without a softlock code. Ashley says "I just found a picture of Laura that we never sent you. Wanna see it?" Both options are yes. Then she says "Here you go" and a box appears that says Development Console, NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have three clickable options: Open log file, Clear, or Close. The game does not progress beyond this point.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Theres a bug when you complete the build you cant go back to other saves to make other decisions. I loaded previous saves and when i pick an answer it doesnt go further and stays stuck on that frame. I wanted to do Dom and sub saves and disobeying and obeying but seems thats impossible if you complete the build.

Reactions: ZoneTemp

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What an awesome game this is. It's the first game based around texting and using a phone that I have ever liked.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
anyone else missing the ch 19 preview?
with a look at patreon comments, it have been removed from the latest version
and the showcase usually free but not this time it seems starts with ‘Reviewing the state of the game, and a small preview of Chapter 19...’

Rosalaen

Mar 19, 2018
Amazing game, I keep coming back to it. But I wish to give my feedback if possible. If you don't wish to read them, then please ignore.

It would be great if you added, now or at a later time when the game is more complete, more differences between the two tendencies of sub and dom.

One I would like to see get added if you select Sub is one you already have added but didn't make use enough in my opinion. I am talking about blurring or censoring images with pixels/black bars when the Sub gets bratty.

Another thing I would like to see more of is similar to when she takes a picture of her lingerie and you can decide to send the photo to Nathan. That was also really hot and I would like to see more like that. The idea of choosing to not see the sexy image intentionally but let someone else see it is really hot.

Also, maybe this would be too much or maybe too heavy for this game, but it would be also great if, when you act like a dick to Nathan, he forbids the girlfriend from having sex with you or something.

These are just my opinions and feedbacks, I don't even know if you wish for feedback, so if you do not, then sorry,

Thanks for the amazing game, I hope you keep making them.

Reactions: greatclown

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Theres a bug when you complete the build you cant go back to other saves to make other decisions. I loaded previous saves and when i pick an answer it doesnt go further and stays stuck on that frame. I wanted to do Dom and sub saves and disobeying and obeying but seems thats impossible if you complete the build.
Click [start new game] in [memories], you'll likely get a softlock. Don't worry, just exit the game now, then restart the game, you should be able to load your save and proceed the story from there.

Reactions: warbandit18

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Showcase post on Patreon:

Tuesday Showcase #5: Chapter 19

Hello everyone, and welcome to our Tuesday Showcase!

Before giving you a preview of version 0.9, I'd like to address the state of the game.

As most of you have noticed, the rewrite of the Messages system didn't completely remove the soft-lock issues.

Basically, most of these issues are due to the game code being initially made for a 2 hours game built in three days. Its success made me extend it, but it created a lot of spaghetti code resulting in its state today.

For version 0.9, I'm rewriting the main game loop, in order to know exactly what's happening every frame. This will either remove soft-locks, or allow me to know EXACTLY what's causing them.

The bad news is that this work won't allow me to write three new chapters for version 0.9. I'm aiming for two new chapters for this version, and will try to catch back with version 0.10.
That being said, here's a small preview of Chapter 19, summarized in a single picture:

messages_nts.jpg laura_ch19.jpg

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes