4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Improving your sex life means you can pleasure her, but it's gotten boring, how is your sex life going to improve if she gets her pleasure from someone else while you're only able to jerk off? That only improves her sex life.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Does this game have Hardcore NTR or just NTS? Not that I hate NTS or anything, but it's a bit too sweet for me.

• Love
Reactions: Cux

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
pls chastity, nudity ban, and gaslighting denials!! wedding ring/certificate ntr, special places overwritten!!! <3

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know why this Dev didn't call this game "Netorare with Kaede", clearly this is Netorare and not Netorase. Some Devs think just because the cuck gave the green light to have sex with other guys, it means it's already Netorase, but it's not. The OP cover shows the wife using the QOS pendant, so it's expected that the husband will be humiliated to death, and it's Netorare language, not Netorase. So, I strongly advise you not to play this game if you like Netorase only.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
I don't know why this Dev didn't call this game "Netorare with Kaede", clearly this is Netorare and not Netorase. Some Devs think just because the cuck gave the green light to have sex with other guys, it means it's already Netorase, but it's not. The OP cover shows the wife using the QOS pendant, so it's expected that the husband will be humiliated to death, and it's Netorare language, not Netorase. So, I strongly advise you not to play this game if you like Netorase only.
I think netorase is a wide range. From more tame nts that is close to swinging to hardcore humiliation that a more masochistic cuck may enjoy. For now I would say this game is nts but the cliffhanger leaves open the door to either humiliation or ntr. Neither of which I think you will enjoy.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think netorase is a wide range. From more tame nts that is close to swinging to hardcore humiliation that a more masochistic cuck may enjoy. For now I would say this game is nts but the cliffhanger leaves open the door to either humiliation or ntr. Neither of which I think you will enjoy.
I'll tell you what's not a wide range. Appreciation for this body style.

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
i agree with you. i think a big problem is that there is no tag on this website for NTS, so many people come here from the NTR tag and expect that. there's a big divide between these two categories and every NTS thread on the internet devolves into a flame war because many people want works to go NTS>NTR and others want it to remain NTS the entire way because they prefer the reporting / consent aspect. The woman's body model in this game is just up to taste, so it's fair enough that many people don't like it. I don't mind it tbh
i wish the developer good luck with their project!

Reactions: Seittitgib

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The artist clearly needs a posable female reference figurine to understand that a head and arms are not randomly 1/4th the size they should be in most cases. Maybe a few still life art classes or something?
Bro is getting pressed over FICTION :ROFLMAO:
It's called an artstyle if you search kunaboto's doujins for example you'll see this is clearly inspired on that.
Koikatsu is an anime style source, the purpose of it is not realism.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes