mkinggyui

Feb 2, 2022
I really love story with badass mc but if you ask me I must tell you that you give long time for pub realis one month is a little much I can't access patreon cause of my country so I have no hope for getting early access and must wait for pub realis so if it's possible shorten this time so people like me can enjoy story faster and thank you for story and anything I really love it so far

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I really love story with badass mc but if you ask me I must tell you that you give long time for pub realis one month is a little much I can't access patreon cause of my country so I have no hope for getting early access and must wait for pub realis so if it's possible shorten this time so people like me can enjoy story faster and thank you for story and anything I really love it so far
I usually post an update once every two weeks, on rare occasions it may be extended, some things are unavoidable, especially when I can't write a plot.
I'll try to increase the frequency, quantity and quality of my updates as much as possible, at least now I'm motivated enough to do so.

Feb 1, 2024
I usually post an update once every two weeks, on rare occasions it may be extended, some things are unavoidable, especially when I can't write a plot.
I'll try to increase the frequency, quantity and quality of my updates as much as possible, at least now I'm motivated enough to do so.
Thank you. I like the storyline very much. The heroine is very beautiful and she is my type. The hero is also very handsome. I hope you can continue to update. I love you so much.

Aug 26, 2018
Male dominance and female submissiveness have always been a theme of the game, and if you don't think that tag fits, I'd remove it.
The definition of F95 is a bit confusing, I mostly refer to exhentai's definition.

bdsm
Type: Activity / Visual
Sub-Type: Sadomasochism
Description: A type of lifestyle where at least one partner is dominant and at least one other is submissive. Does not necessitate the bondage or torture tags, but may lead to either or both.
I think the definition is right, there has to be at least some bondage or torture. Domination is not enough.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
It says kinetic novel. Does that mean there is no point of interaction between the game and the player? We're just watching as it goes? Are is there interaction but it doesn't effect the plot?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
It says kinetic novel. Does that mean there is no point of interaction between the game and the player? We're just watching as it goes? Are is there interaction but it doesn't effect the plot?
I won't make any choices that affect the plot.
When I have time, I may add more interactions, such as letting the player control the progression of a sex scene.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
First I was like: :mad:
(Because Shido gets cucked (the MC from the original))
But then I was like: :devilish:
(Because we, the chad Player, now cuck Shido)
Kinda funny how it works lol, anyway, Netori is the way to go :LUL:.
By the way, is Netori refered to "NTL" ?

Very nice looking models with awesome good animations (tho would be awesome if there would be more).
Hakurya is a OC, so I dont know how good she will fit into the story, but its a free GF who joins you. But the dynamic between them is good. Not to cliche but not to boring either. Im quite surprised how her character is, specificaly her scene when she confronted Kotori during Shido date with Tohka. I guess there is more planned with her than just a easy excuse for sex.

It seems the Story will progress more or less the same as the original, but with some spicy netori now mixed in. I like how the characters got portrayed, its been a while since I saw the anime but they are on paar with with the original. Kotori is the same tsundere (also nice the ribbon split was mentioned), Hioto dosent even have a model, just a bland jpg -> based., Tamae-sensei is cute -> needs more of her, Origami is the same Kuudere/Dandere (this will be a feast to corrupt her), Tohka is still the wholesome airhead who loves to eat bread... kinda makes me sad to corrupt her lol.

The phasing is quite fast since it tries to stay to its original lore, so if you didnt watched Date a Live, you would struggle to get whats going on, or the Netori wont be that impactful for you.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Thank you for your reply!
By the way, is Netori refered to "NTL" ?
Yes.
Hioto dosent even have a model, just a bland jpg -> based.
I've considered modeling him, but his hair... It's too special. But why should anyone care about a male fringe character?
Tohka is still the wholesome airhead who loves to eat bread... kinda makes me sad to corrupt her lol.
I had the same thought, which is why it took me a month to finish this version.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply!

Yes.

I've considered modeling him, but his hair... It's too special. But why should anyone care about a male fringe character?

I had the same thought, which is why it took me a month to finish this version.
I played the update but it feels tohka fell way little too easily. Hopefully the other girls are more challenging. I am personally waiting for that lezbo bitch. Would be great fun to break her in. Also everyone's favorite kurumi, would be interesting to see how we tame her.
Also will the corrupted girls wear sluttier clothes? And will we get to collar them etc? And what about inverse tohka?
Why does not the mc talk during sex scenes? It feels weird

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I played the update but it feels tohka fell way little too easily. Hopefully the other girls are more challenging. I am personally waiting for that lezbo bitch. Would be great fun to break her in. Also everyone's favorite kurumi, would be interesting to see how we tame her.
Also will the corrupted girls wear sluttier clothes? And will we get to collar them etc? And what about inverse tohka?
Why does not the mc talk during sex scenes? It feels weird
We'll cure her of her lesbianism.
Yes, there will be sluttier clothes and collars when I'm done with the Origami scene.
Regarding Kurumi, she probably won't fall too fast and it will take a long time for her to develop real feelings for the MC. But I might let her have sex with the MC soon, you guys don't want to wait too long right? I'm the same.
The MC actually talks, it's just omitted by me, like an ASMR line.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
We'll cure her of her lesbianism.
Yes, there will be sluttier clothes and collars when I'm done with the Origami scene.
Regarding Kurumi, she probably won't fall too fast and it will take a long time for her to develop real feelings for the MC. But I might let her have sex with the MC soon, you guys don't want to wait too long right? I'm the same.
The MC doesn't talk because the first corruption of Tohka's naive type made me uncomfortable. It will come later.
Hmm another problem is suddenly mc went from quietly observing into corrupting tohka. Hopefully we get to know about his mindest

Mar 9, 2021
Personally, I want NTR of all harem protags.

Except for Aijou Rentarou, but that's cause I think if you tried, the girl would die, and then Rentarou would probably fistfight death and cause some divine calamity.

Plus, like, the major gripe with most harem protags is that they don't deserve the massive amount of female attention they get for putting in no effort, but Rentarou fought a god and broke his own neck, so I think he gets a pass.

I've generally hated how most harems play out, where everyone involved has to fight it out like it's imperial china and they're concubines vying for the seat of Empress and there can only be one. To Love-Ru. Zero no Tsukaima. Nisekoi. The harem protag usually doesn't even want this situation at all, he just ends up in it, but none of the members of the harem are allowed to leave. So it always ends with a married couple surrounded by jealous women forced to live in a romance purgatory.

Rentarou and the protag of Kanojo mo Kanojo heal my soul, because they not only want their harem, but are willing to move heaven and earth to make it happen. Yonakano Reiji... he kinda ends up with one because the ghost girl wants him to breed to produce more people who can see her, and he does do that, but he doesn't put in a ton of effort, since most of it is motivated by the ghost girl.

Reactions: gxdevterxvii

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019

Except for Aijou Rentarou, but that's cause I think if you tried, the girl would die, and then Rentarou would probably fistfight death and cause some divine calamity.

Plus, like, the major gripe with most harem protags is that they don't deserve the massive amount of female attention they get for putting in no effort, but Rentarou fought a god and broke his own neck, so I think he gets a pass.

I've generally hated how most harems play out, where everyone involved has to fight it out like it's imperial china and they're concubines vying for the seat of Empress and there can only be one. To Love-Ru. Zero no Tsukaima. Nisekoi. The harem protag usually doesn't even want this situation at all, he just ends up in it, but none of the members of the harem are allowed to leave. So it always ends with a married couple surrounded by jealous women forced to live in a romance purgatory.

Rentarou and the protag of Kanojo mo Kanojo heal my soul, because they not only want their harem, but are willing to move heaven and earth to make it happen. Yonakano Reiji... he kinda ends up with one because the ghost girl wants him to breed to produce more people who can see her, and he does do that, but he doesn't put in a ton of effort, since most of it is motivated by the ghost girl.
My guy were in a fate ntr game and your talking about deserved harems yet you didn't mention shirou. Mr. I will 1v1 The most powerful person in the entire war, take on hercules, and stop the personification of all the evil in the world all while being a Regular magus. He earned his harem considering the hell he went through. But if were talking netori games then yeah more anime ones would be nice. I definitely agree with anime like nisekoi and To- Love Ru Protags that just have harems yet don't accept them or completely reject them piss me off cause then what are you watching for. Games like this and that ntr online game that Fujino made are definitely some of my favorite

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021

I also like Rentarou, who graciously admits to his harem behavior.
And Sugisaki Ken.
In fact, in many mobile games players take on the role of the best harem protagonist as well, and they may be faced with hundreds of female characters, like Azur Lane.

Mar 9, 2021
My guy were in a fate ntr game and your talking about deserved harems yet you didn't mention shirou. Mr. I will 1v1 The most powerful person in the entire war, take on hercules, and stop the personification of all the evil in the world all while being a Regular magus. He earned his harem considering the hell he went through. But if were talking netori games then yeah more anime ones would be nice. I definitely agree with anime like nisekoi and To- Love Ru Protags that just have harems yet don't accept them or completely reject them piss me off cause then what are you watching for. Games like this and that ntr online game that Fujino made are definitely some of my favorite
Talking about Shirou... I think painting Shirou as a harem protag is a bit of a misconception. While he has the affection of multiple girls, he's considered a harem protag because he originates from a VN with multiple heroines. However, in each route, the other heroines don't hover around him because of love, but do appear due to the circumstances. In each route, he's a fairly monogamous guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it's just when you get into extended media that he starts becoming a harem protag, like in Carnival Phantasm and Prisma Illya(specifically Ilya's Shirou, not Miyu's Shirou).

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes