Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Carwyn Triumphant Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
I hope the new game goes further with the groping. imo its by far the best part of this game and i was disappointed that at the ceiling you would hit.

Reactions: potspipe

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
They share the same bugs because they're the same build just with more bonus content enabled for the Steam version. Anyway, I have released several patches for the Steam version where I've fixed stuff. I'm working on a big new route right now that should be ready next month.

No, I'm not really going to adjust any of the baseline content at this point, the game is pretty much done. I'd rather focus on the sequel I have in the works that improves upon a lot the design and pacing/story issues that this game had.
Man those are great news. I recommended the game anyway, but I was feeling just that: Slightly disappointed. Good to know you are still working on it.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
For some reason, I don't like the concept art on the right. It's just not appealing at all. Does anyone here feel the same way, or is it just me?
That happens to people. I have a theory that they're heavily divided by in-built perception differences, and somehow one picture is really attractive to one perception group, while absolutely plain to another, no matter their personal beforehand experience... So different people can have different tastes no only based on their life, but by just being born different and not having some bodily reactions triggered by a subject, that will however get a reaction from another. And all that can also be traced consistently by analyzing people and grouping them, which would result in being able to scientifically judge if something will be interesting to you or not. Fascinating stuff, truly :unsure:

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

doktormundo

Jul 6, 2019
For some reason, I don't like the concept art on the right. It's just not appealing at all. Does anyone here feel the same way, or is it just me?
I get what you mean, but to me if feels like the issue is we don't know their personalities, which makes the art feel hollow.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
That happens to people. I have a theory that they're heavily divided by in-built perception differences, and somehow one picture is really attractive to one perception group, while absolutely plain to another, no matter their personal beforehand experience... So different people can have different tastes no only based on their life, but by just being born different and not having some bodily reactions triggered by a subject, that will however get a reaction from another. And all that can also be traced consistently by analyzing people and grouping them, which would result in being able to scientifically judge if something will be interesting to you or not. Fascinating stuff, truly :unsure:
I'm not talking about preferences in this case. If something is objectively attractive - it is objectively attractive. The more attractive it is, the less people argue about it in the first place.
I get what you mean, but to me if feels like the issue is we don't know their personalities, which makes the art feel hollow.
So you agree with me. But I don't think the problem is that we don't know personality. That logic can't work if we're just talking about the concept of art. I just don't like this character design, that's all.

1721348365228.png
I mean, between guy in the middle and girl or right, I would choose guy in the middle and I am straight. I think that says something.

Last edited:

jrhogan

Aug 30, 2017
I'd agree. The shading underneath her eyes - which I assume is actually a blush - makes her look haggard, and she has big cankles. The one on the left looks plucky and cute, and the middle is mischievous.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I'd agree. The shading underneath her eyes - which I assume is actually a blush - makes her look haggard, and she has big cankles. The one on the left looks plucky and cute, and the middle is mischievous.
You don't like it because that's a man's face, neck and shoulders propped up on some tits. It's that simple.
Yeah, maybe, she gives me a trans impression. And I'm not into that. I don't understand why a gender bender should look like a trans, it's weird. And also I don't really like the choice of clothes etc. Just everything about this character is unattractive.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Yo.
So everything about this game looks pretty unique and well-thought out. I always thought that the world could use some more Fire Emblem inspired gameplay in the world of NSFW-games. Props to the devs!

But I'm a picky eater, when it comes to Ntr, so I wanted to ask;): (Even at the cost of some spoilers)

So as far as I understand, there are 6 important characters. Protagonist (Who can be turned into a girl), main girl, rival girl and 3 rival dudes.

Would it be possible, without too much contrivance, to get main girl and rival girl both "corrupted" and avoid everything to do with the genderbending or futa stuff? And -completely- prevent the protagonist from getting involved with either girl?

Would there still be a decent number of scenes? And would it feel like I would have to go out of my way to make it happen in the game, making the gameplay feel badly paced or... unbalanced, for lack of a better word?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Power Broker

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Yes, in Netoria 2 there's one big MtF route which is much more in-depth than what Carwyn has, a FtM route for the main female character being fought over that essentially lets you change any of the main routes involving her to a femboy route it you want, and a secondary MtF route for the other main male character that's simpler but still there. The main female NTRer can also grow a dick and become a futa but that's not really a route and more a minor cosmetic options in some scenes.
I'm not interested in the transformation stuff, but what kind of NTR will be in Netoria 2?

I'm asking because even though I think the game is good in general, the three NTR options were not appealing to me. I was missing the evil guy who takes control and takes the girl against the MCs and also against the girls wishes. And no, hypnosis (similar to drugs or mind control) is just a boring way of cheating, sorry- it's not appealing if he turns the woman into a mindless puppet. She should be in control of herself, fully aware of what happens and what she is doing.
So what was missing, imho, was the one dominant guy who is a menace due to his personality and lack of morals. The one who MC fights at every chance, but the main girl still sucks his dick whenever he demands it, also in front of mc, because she knows better than to antagonize him (not because she likes it or wants it- but maybe later on partially also because she despises MC for his lack of success; she doesn't need to be on mcs side all the time, but she also shouldn't be completely in evil guys camp either). No cheating behind mcs back, the evil guy can just dominate the female love interest in front of mc. And maybe also other women, if there are more in the party.
So I'm hoping for some more interesting characters / storylines than "bad boy seduction" or "secret hypnosis puppet".

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Yo.
So everything about this game looks pretty unique and well-thought out. I always thought that the world could use some more Fire Emblem inspired gameplay in the world of NSFW-games. Props to the devs!

But I'm a picky eater, when it comes to Ntr, so I wanted to ask;): (Even at the cost of some spoilers)

So as far as I understand, there are 6 important characters. Protagonist (Who can be turned into a girl), main girl, rival girl and 3 rival dudes.

Would it be possible, without too much contrivance, to get main girl and rival girl both "corrupted" and avoid everything to do with the genderbending or futa stuff? And -completely- prevent the protagonist from getting involved with either girl?

Would there still be a decent number of scenes? And would it feel like I would have to go out of my way to make it happen in the game, making the gameplay feel badly paced or... unbalanced, for lack of a better word?

Thanks in advance :)
There's no futa content in the game. The genderbending content is completely avoidable too, just don't use Carwyn's female form. And then just let both Gwen and Vivian get corrupted and you've got the content you want.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I've finish the game a few month ago, so i wanna know what's the Carwyn Triumphant route?
I gotta say that the game is really hard if you tried to avoid the NTR content, but it's more than okay, i find it more rewarding that way.
I was just frustrated because at the end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I feel like it's design to teach us a lesson, like "it's not a game for you man" or something like that. It's like i beat the game in hard mode and did get trolled at the end, not a pleasant end at all but probably me who enjoying NTR in an unconventional way.

Also maybe this triumphant route gonna resolve what i'm seeking? I'm asking people here because i don't have the courage to see it by myself

I wanna also say that i really have a good time (excepting the frustrated end), i will buy the game because it's really rare to see gameplay that well connected to what the game wanted to tell, because the many routes who are available (i'm also tempting to do a run where i go for the second girl, if i can save her), because it was a refreshing experience for me.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Are you sure? I'm almost positive that there is an ending with Gwen without that, unless I'm miss remembering, it been a while since I last played.
You're both right. There's a version where Gwen cheats and one where she doesn't.
The new Carwyn Triumphant has no shades of NTR at all. Carwyn gets both girls and has a happy ending where he pretty much gets everything he wants.

Reactions: Eldiran

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
You're both right. There's a version where Gwen cheats and one where she doesn't.
The new Carwyn Triumphant has no shades of NTR at all. Carwyn gets both girls and has a happy ending where he pretty much gets everything he wants.
Never let Gwen/Carwyn be groped.

Male carwyn? if so do you need to do something with vivian?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes