Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You really shouldn't be needing to reload the battles over and over. There's no penalty for losing units and the later levels aren't hard enough that you need great stat growth and experience distribution to win.
Have you ever played any stat oriented RPG?
:ROFLMAO:

Players LOVE their stats.

If you get good stats during a new level, it's a really good feeling.
If you get really bad stats, you want to load the game right away and try again.

But you made it very difficult and annoying, as there is no "LOAD" button, or at least "MAIN MENU" button.
There is also no "QUIT" button, so if you want to quit the game during a battle, you have to use ALT + F4 again.

This just feels like bad UI to me.

P.S.
If the stats are not particularly needed, you shouldn't have made them random, but predetermined according to your class.
Playing the game would then be significantly less stressful.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I think those are game engine issues not sure if the dev can do anything about that. The game engine is very hard to use and its amazing what the dev has achieved with it.

The triumphant ending does feel like the true ending to me despite the fun I have had with the other endings. Shame about the Futa paths but at least there were some great 3somes in this path. The artist did a great job too easily the best art imo out of all the routes. Best of luck with the new game and thanks for at least adding this in before moving on.
I'm glad you liked the art in this one because the same one is working on the sequel. Prince-Shah Cowgirl non-pov 1.png

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes