Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Mr Braun

Apr 15, 2018
The game doesn't work for me. When i try to run the game literally nothing happens. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Alexo19

Feb 28, 2018
I play in final C part and this fix don't work for me:
- "Unusable" items now called "Equipment"
- Fixed Gwen's Loyalty stat sometimes being stuck at 1 (At least, I think I did, I never actually got this to happen, I just forced the game to set it to 0 if it ever gets to 1)
- Fixed units being able to walk on water in level 22-b
- Fixed not being able to re-enter camp exploration in chapters 23+
- Fixed being able to re-enter to the castle camp exploration in level 23
And Carwyn turning in girl in camp at some point.

Last edited:

Alexo19

Feb 28, 2018
In camp i can't talk with Gwen, her always fuck Owain or Mordrid. It's only little chance i can catch her if many times doing: Extra maps/ Explore Camp, and if she busy, then try again.

kokinoko

Mar 21, 2021
Wait, that actually matters?
you get to use a class upgrade item at level 10, but you dont hit max level until lv20, meaning you've got ten more levels to improve stats.
on easy difficulties it doesn't matter, but otherwise it makes a huge difference. you're supposed to hold off on class changes until you're maxed out.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Even worse, if you let Cythraul have his way, or even let female Carwyn get groped too much you just get a game over.
Every single scenario and combination of routes results in an epilogue level. Cythraul winning, or Carwyn getting corrupted results in the same amount of epilogue content as anything else. Nothing results in early game overs besides losing a level.
Epilogues just aren't in the game yet.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone share a simple guide?
I tried turning Gwen into a whore with all 3 guys taking turns groping her but it put me on MC's route.
edit: worked by having her groped by owain and emrys until mordid came, then only mordid

Last edited:

forthegoodies

Feb 10, 2022
Nvm changing formation fixed the bug
Thank you man, I was stuck on that bug for far too long, you're a life saver!

I guess this bug could be dodged entirely if the dev makes it impossible to switch out the MC's position? Not sure how much work that would entail.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
is there a spef way to do the gwen and vivian gropes? cause putting them next to each other doesn't seem to do much?
That's a typo. Gwen and Vivian won't grope each other. It's between Carwyn and Vivian.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Changed how Gwen's menacing works. It now raises allies evasion to 100 instead of changing the enemy target AI. This should have pretty much the same effect most of the time
Do you have any interest in fixing this bug so that her ability works at it was supposed to? Sometimes you'd position her so that the enemies will attack her, so as to put them in a paticular tile on the map. I also feel it worked thematically with her being a defender type.

I was waiting for this bug to be fixed, so I'm glad it's being tackled. It seems so fundamental to me! Might try playing this game again if this is going to be the final solution, otherwise I will wait. :)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Do you have any interest in fixing this bug so that her ability works at it was supposed to? Sometimes you'd position her so that the enemies will attack her, so as to put them in a paticular tile on the map. I also feel it worked thematically with her being a defender type.

I was waiting for this bug to be fixed, so I'm glad it's being tackled. It seems so fundamental to me! Might try playing this game again if this is going to be the final solution, otherwise I will wait. :)
This is the fix. Although how I implemented it is different, fundamentally it should result in the same behavior in most situations. Instead of directly changing the enemy behaviour, which seems to be fundementally broken somehow, I just use the existing behaviur that enemies don't like to attack people they can't hit. So if someone is standing next to Gwen, they should always go after her.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes