Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I imagine your problems are stemming from controlling Gwen and not Carwyn.

It seems sometimes things just break in this engine, l had a Carwyn with infinite movement range in battles before.
This is the problem. But the question is how in the world did this happen? So it's set to only spawn Carwyn. But the way the engine works, if the person forced into spawning isn't available, it'll spawn the person in the next slot, which is Gwen. So what happened to Carwyn? Did he just get fed up with all this bullshit and leave?

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is the problem. But the question is how in the world did this happen? So it's set to only spawn Carwyn. But the way the engine works, if the person forced into spawning isn't available, it'll spawn the person in the next slot, which is Gwen. So what happened to Carwyn? Did he just get fed up with all this bullshit and leave?
After a certain point when I put gwen in the first place of the formation I actually controll her in the camp. That's the bug

TouchRustrod

Dec 5, 2018
Nvm changing formation fixed the bug
Yeah okay so I did a little bit of fiddling around and this happens in the latter part of the game where you get the shop menu before the outside encampments.

What it's doing is spawning the first unit in the formation list, not specifically Carwyn. If you change the unit order, you can have Kobold Joe become the rightful protagonist of the game. joe.PNG

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Ah, okay so it looks like in this particular camp scene I didn't lock Carwyn into the first slot. I'm pretty sure I did with the other ones.
Easy fix, thanks for the report.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Hell, this game should be turned into a visual novel. With such a huge number of variations of the plot. It would be worth it (I would not hesitate to buy such a visual novel in Steam).

Is it possible to disable battle maps and camps in story mode to make the game closer to a visual novel or add some "story points" to the gallery (like flowchart in Detroit, I guess)? QOL you've done with the game engine is commendable, but it's still tedious for replaying because there are so many variations of plot development and endings, as I realized. And each time to replay the story takes almost two hours (with some save points for half an hour, but the cost of time is still great).

It would be nice to add the possibility to get someone from the trio on your side for a female version of Carwyn. Also a lesbo-harem ending would be nice.

Reactions: garmander

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Is there a way to replay the groping scenes? While the main scenes are hot, I also kind of want to see all the different groping without having to load a save from a fight.

Last edited:

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
I'm also not sure what you mean by your second question. You can already enter the recollection room from the campsite and return.
Might be another bug then, because when I play with the Gwen POV enabled I do not have the option in the extra maps of the camp to travel to the recollection room, I've now tried to quickly start a game without Gwen's POV and I see now that indeed you can teleport from the camp and back...

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Is there a way to replay the groping scenes? While the main scenes are hot, I also kind of want to see all the different groping without having to load a save from a fight.
For example, and off the top of my head, a "Free fight" mode in extras so you can grope whoever however without affecting storyline.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save with a lot of gold to start a new game? Game looks great but i am suffering quite a bit to advance

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hell, this game should be turned into a visual novel. With such a huge number of variations of the plot. It would be worth it (I would not hesitate to buy such a visual novel in Steam).

Is it possible to disable battle maps and camps in story mode to make the game closer to a visual novel or add some "story points" to the gallery (like flowchart in Detroit, I guess)? QOL you've done with the game engine is commendable, but it's still tedious for replaying because there are so many variations of plot development and endings, as I realized. And each time to replay the story takes almost two hours (with some save points for half an hour, but the cost of time is still great).

It would be nice to add the possibility to get someone from the trio on your side for a female version of Carwyn. Also a lesbo-harem ending would be nice.
You already lose a lot of the experience by playing it in story mode, cutting all camps and flashbacks and stuff to make it a visual novel would make it a pretty empty empty experience I feel. A big part of the game is how the story paths are determined by your in game actions and not just decision trees. And the pacing largely depends on the levels to break things up and slow it down. I put in the story mode so people could see other content easier or just get the basic story if they really didn't want to play it, but going even more bare-bones than that would largely ruin it.

For example, and off the top of my head, a "Free fight" mode in extras so you can grope whoever however without affecting storyline.
Uh, I guess something like that could be possible. People have asked for something like that but it'd be pretty annoying to inplement in terms of how the engine works and such..

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
Uh, I guess something like that could be possible. People have asked for something like that but it'd be pretty annoying to inplement in terms of how the engine works and such..
If it's too hard, or too annoying, please forgive my dumb idea.

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
Are you gonna add a path in wich Carwyn kills the traitors after the last battle? or at least kind of punish them in the epilogue? I mean, after their betrayal they show zero remorse, it's fucking dangerous to leave people with such a grudge and the ability to act upon that roam freely. Not that Carwyn's most known trait is good decision making, but still...

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
How do I equip that revealing dress?
In case anyone else is as confused as I am, you don't "equip" it. You simply put it in her inventory, and it's automatically active. There's a little icon at the bottom of her Status screen that shows it's working. Ironic that what seems to be a minor convenience feature caused me such a damned headache.

jordenooji

Dec 11, 2021
Sorry but I do not see any walkthrough in the game files when I downloaded it? Where can I find the walkthrough to unlock scenes?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Are you gonna add a path in wich Carwyn kills the traitors after the last battle? or at least kind of punish them in the epilogue? I mean, after their betrayal they show zero remorse, it's fucking dangerous to leave people with such a grudge and the ability to act upon that roam freely. Not that Carwyn's most known trait is good decision making, but still...
Seems like more of a "golden route" thing.

In case anyone else is as confused as I am, you don't "equip" it. You simply put it in her inventory, and it's automatically active. There's a little icon at the bottom of her Status screen that shows it's working. Ironic that what seems to be a minor convenience feature caused me such a damned headache.
it's not a convenience feature, it's just how I got stat booking items to work in engine. You can't equip stuff other than weapons so I made skills that check if you have the item in the inventory or not.

Sorry but I do not see any walkthrough in the game files when I downloaded it? Where can I find the walkthrough to unlock scenes?
It looks like I forgot to include it in the latest patch, sorry.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes