Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Gwenivier mentions she can grope female characters too, I didn;t manage to proc that.
She does? Well she shouldn't say that because she doesn't grope people.

Is the harem ending in the game yet?
No. There is one planned as expansion content though.

I'm getting what I think is a bug in chapter 5 level 26... In the fight there are three gates, I assume that the gate should open after defeating all the enemies, the first one opens at the start of the fight but the second one never opens even after clearing the first area of all enemies, I used long range spells to even kill those in the second area but even though the third gate opened the second one still remained closed.

How do I fix this? ...is there a way to teleport my characters beyond the stuck gate? Killing the enemies isn't a problem but they are out of range and won't come closer and the bonus keys do not work on these gates... View attachment 2754290
There's a bug that makes the doors not open in specific situations. I'm not sure exactly what those situations are yet though, I'm testing it.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I can give you my save, the bug happens every time I load it... FYI I did use cheat engine to give me gold and bonus points, maybe it screwed up the game, though I don't see what difference it would make. View attachment 2754830
Thanks for the save, it looks like I fixed the bug. It failed in the released version but worked in a test build. I want to see if this was the only bug or there's multiple ways to trigger it before I put out the patch.

Apollo Seven
Are you going to do something for the story mode ending?
It's unplayable.
Yes, in the same patch I'm working on that fixes the door bugs.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
I can give you my save, the bug happens every time I load it... FYI I did use cheat engine to give me gold and bonus points, maybe it screwed up the game, though I don't see what difference it would make. View attachment 2754830
I'm having this same problem and I didn't use a cheat engine. Also I'm getting a bug where Gwen joins the other side but I've got a base level woodcutter that shows up and gets taken out almost immediately. Further none of the characters that swap have their models actually show up, you can see the health bar, but not the actual sprite.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm having this same problem and I didn't use a cheat engine. Also I'm getting a bug where Gwen joins the other side but I've got a base level woodcutter that shows up and gets taken out almost immediately. Further none of the characters that swap have their models actually show up, you can see the health bar, but not the actual sprite.
Thanks for the save. I've fixed all these bugs except for the level 1 Gwen spawning. Kind of stumped on that one.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I playing story mod and they the battl against the old man who controll the servitors can't be skipble, are we for real? there I tought the alle batter were skipble incled teh old man who controll the servitors. But it aint the case. Follow story with all batle skipble. But old fart man ain't the case. Disapointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

TouchRustrod

Dec 5, 2018
I'm disappointed with Gwen's boring and regular nipples after being shown something rather unique in Emrys' early scenes.

Beyond that I was actually rather surprised at how solid of a game this actually is. At least until you leave the caves and it gives you Robot Killer weapons and pacing-wise it kinda feels like it has you sprint to the end of the game.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I hope this helps these are the 2 saves I have for the story only playthroughs I did. I would hate to see bugs ruin what has been a fantastic game I can't wait for the epilogue either and I hope you fix it when you get the time to. Thanks so much for brining this great game to its conclusion.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I hope this helps these are the 2 saves I have for the story only playthroughs I did. I would hate to see bugs ruin what has been a fantastic game I can't wait for the epilogue either and I hope you fix it when you get the time to. Thanks so much for brining this great game to its conclusion.
Thanks for the save. I've fixed this bug, a patch should be out tomorrow.

Reactions: fetishgirl

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the save. I've fixed this bug, a patch should be out tomorrow.
How about the old man who control servitor and it need to be ato winnable on Story mod. There were supposed all battle skippeble but this one not? it unfair and unbeateble. Such disapointmant.

Reactions: vilewe7570
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes