Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I've just finished the quest with the skelemancer in chapter 1. I didn't realise that if I killed the guy, I wouldn't be able to unlock the chests at the top. Does anyone know if there's anything cool in these chests? I'm a bit of a perfectionist (though I'm trying to curb this instinct), so I might not redo the level if there isn't.

Cool game so far. Why do enemies sometimes attack the person next to Gwen? Is it that they physically can't reach Gwen, but can reach the other person? Also, why does Gwen sometimes get groped and sometimes not? Is it something to do with whether they use an item, or attack or something?

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Cool game so far. Why do enemies sometimes attack the person next to Gwen?
Yeah just came to this thread to ask this question. Her special ability seems to do nothing, or at least only works sporadically. Characters constantly get attacked next to her even though Carwyn is nowhere nearby. I don't get it.

Reactions: twisted1

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Yeah just came to this thread to ask this question. Her special ability seems to do nothing, or at least only works sporadically. Characters constantly get attacked next to her even though Carwyn is nowhere nearby. I don't get it.
Yeah the function doesn't seem to work properly anymore. I didn't change anything about the plug in I made, so maybe some back end functionality changed that broke it.
IDK. Kind of hard to fix it without knowing why it doesn't work now but it's something I'm aware of and trying to correct.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah the function doesn't seem to work properly anymore. I didn't change anything about the plug in I made, so maybe some back end functionality changed that broke it.
IDK. Kind of hard to fix it without knowing why it doesn't work now but it's something I'm aware of and trying to correct.
Oh wow. I really hope you can fix it, that functionality was (for me) part of the excitement of the game- either risk losing the map by losing a soft unit, or risk putting a dagger in the two protagonists' relationship.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, I tried search for a solution. I'm standing next to the bunny, but the option to talk isn't there. Is there any solution?

Narb123

Jul 28, 2018
How do you see the purity stat in game? And how do you get it to drop to zero to unlock the dancer class (and the slut route) before you get to stage 19 as in the walkthrough?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Ok, I tried search for a solution. I'm standing next to the bunny, but the option to talk isn't there. Is there any solution?
Did you already talk to it once? You can only trigger it once per loading the map.

How do you see the purity stat in game? And how do you get it to drop to zero to unlock the dancer class (and the slut route) before you get to stage 19 as in the walkthrough?
The purity stat doesn't exist anymore, it's called Loyalty now. You just have to let Gwen get groped a lot each level. There's a cap to how much loyalty you can lose per level.

drakaris0

Oct 1, 2018
One of the best ntr game i've ever played, shame there is no difference in the facial expression when the text appear. The music and the drawing are really great (i tried to shazam the soundtrack in some parts! would love to know if is possible the author), despite the lack of some animation, that would have make it amazing. The erotic tension between Gwenivier and Carwin is great and probably deserve more attentions in some parts. If Apollo Seven can connect the fan service that if is needed, creating sexual variations of differnt kinds, (i would like if he stick with the initial ones and go more in deep with that instead of losing track) without forgetting the core that elevate the whole story in the 2 main characters, this compared to the level of the competition can be a masterpiece for me. Love the way he write and make characters react and develop, slow building and semi realistic outcomes, simply great work and honestly deserve to become a saga, i wish those characters (the main at least) won't go away so soon, i would be sad honestly. Finger crossed for the futa Gwenivier on that route of the story, i played all of them, can't reach the final scene tho..i am bad :D maybe i do something wrong when i need to move the character around, not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin969

drakaris0

Oct 1, 2018
how did you unlock the final scene of the threesome that is not available in the final gallery ( i am talking about both, the scene a little dark and the one that crush after one frame )?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Damn, this already got finished? Impressive.
While I quickly discovered that this game wasn't for me, due to the tropes... (genderbending, replacement love interest for the protagonist, overly nice/weird antagonists, etc...)
I can still honestly say that I have a lot of respect for the dev. Good writing, excellent level design and most importantly, excellent use of gameplay-story integration. The latter of which is something that 95% of NSFW-games struggle with.
I'm glad to see that this game found it's audience, and hope for their continued success.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i'm playing on story mode and skiping the fights , is the genderbender content worth it ? and how to get it

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Congratulations on finishing the game dev :)
Well, there's actually one more update that's needed before I'd call it "complete" (the epilogues). But the mods added the tag and the whole story is technically playable.

so i'm playing on story mode and skiping the fights , is the genderbender content worth it ? and how to get it
It happens automatically at level 9.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I wanted to get to the conclusion quickly so I tested story only mode unfortunately it seems to stop working for the final fight of the game so the servitors are impossible to beat at lvl 1.
I am going through it on my other playthrough I am little behind if I see any other bugs I will let people know.

Khmeroo

May 22, 2017
Yes the last fight cannot be skipped in story mode. At least it is a very very short fight then.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes