Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Congrats on the last update dev
NetoriaTacticsRevolution-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm assuming one cannot get the girl if the PC is a slooty changed girl themselves at the end, no? As fun as that'd be, haha.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So from what I understand the game has a final level but there are no endings yet? and there will be further DLC's after the game is complete?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I wanted to get to the conclusion quickly so I tested story only mode unfortunately it seems to stop working for the final fight of the game so the servitors are impossible to beat at lvl 1.
I am going through it on my other playthrough I am little behind if I see any other bugs I will let people know.
Looks like you're right. The final level is coded in a pretty different way that broke story mode, sorry about that.

no new scenes in update?
There's 1 new scene, read the changelog.

So from what I understand the game has a final level but there are no endings yet? and there will be further DLC's after the game is complete?
Yes. The mods put the complete tag on it, but I'm not sure I really agree with that.

&^*

Feb 18, 2021
There's a level 1 Woodcutter Gwen on my side despite the fact that she's an exotic dancer and that she went over to Cythraul.
Also, the doors won't open. DOOR STUCK.PNG

Reactions: cniht and ReedScorp

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
I'm getting what I think is a bug in chapter 5 level 26... In the fight there are three gates, I assume that the gate should open after defeating all the enemies, the first one opens at the start of the fight but the second one never opens even after clearing the first area of all enemies, I used long range spells to even kill those in the second area but even though the third gate opened the second one still remained closed.

How do I fix this? ...is there a way to teleport my characters beyond the stuck gate? Killing the enemies isn't a problem but they are out of range and won't come closer and the bonus keys do not work on these gates... Immagine 2023-07-08 172039.png

Reactions: Timmy!
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes