Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is the part where you get into the town the end of the update? I cant seem to progress past it. I tried everything that I possibly could.
The first time? You need to talk to everyone in town and knock on every door.

I know this is an old post but isn't netori when the MC cucks another man? Is there something like that in the game? Cause I'm reading the description and it doesn't seem to be the case.
Yeah, there isn't really Netori in this game.

Out of curiousity, what else are you 'supposed to get' first playthrough?
The Cythraul thing is the only one. Every other route it doesn't matter what happens first. I guess doing the Gwen dlut route first is "suboptimal", but it really isn't a big deal.

Apollo Seven

in the newest version, new save, using an aphrodisiac on Owain, saving, then loading the save again resets his lust back to 15.

Not sure if that's intentional or not. I haven't gotten far enough to try the other two guys.

Edit: at some point between getting Owain and encountering Embrys, his Lust went back to 15. Is there a way to permanently increase the guys' lust?
Lust isn't a static stat it changes every turn. It maxes at 30, and then resets if a grope happens or the level ends.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Is there a reason I'm missing the hidden NTR scenes? I see in the galley that I don't have them unlocked in order eg. NTR scenes 1,4,8. Do I need to meet specific criteria for the ones in between to be seen?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Can we get a costume change for Gwenivier on her erotic class changes? also the other class changes but having an erotic class but still having the barbarian bandit look is not really immersive

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a reason I'm missing the hidden NTR scenes? I see in the galley that I don't have them unlocked in order eg. NTR scenes 1,4,8. Do I need to meet specific criteria for the ones in between to be seen?
Hidden NTR scenes are just alternate presentations of the non hidden ones. They have the exact same trigger conditions.

Can we get a costume change for Gwenivier on her erotic class changes? also the other class changes but having an erotic class but still having the barbarian bandit look is not really immersive
Unfortunately, there can't be any costume changes for anyone because the artist who did the character art had to leave the project for pretty serious personal reasons. That's also why the scene art has two different art styles, neither of which is the same as the character art.

Reactions: Shin969

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Hidden NTR scenes are just alternate presentations of the non hidden ones. They have the exact same trigger conditions.

Unfortunately, there can't be any costume changes for anyone because the artist who did the character art had to leave the project for pretty serious personal reasons. That's also why the scene art has two different art styles, neither of which is the same as the character art.
Can you not clip it on? Usually artists have a fresh body without the clothes on so they can go back to square one instead of redrawing the same character over and over. If you have the base image you can just clip the new outfit onto the old body. To my knowledge its not a very complicated process to do that. Also I'd love to see what slutty Gwenivier looks like. Will there be an ending where Carwyn stays a woman and joins Gwen in lustful debauchery?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's only been a few posts talking about not being able to move units and such, so it doesn't seem to be a very common problem. I suppose I could put in a message saying press the start button to start since that's where it looks like you got stuck.

I released this game a week ago. The patron count has a lot more to do with the other games I've made then this one. Maybe you should try some of those out and see how it goes. I didn't design this game's interface.
You're kidding right? How do you move from the very start of the game? It's not obvious at all.

Also, many keybindings seem to not work when remapped?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Can you not clip it on? Usually artists have a fresh body without the clothes on so they can go back to square one instead of redrawing the same character over and over. If you have the base image you can just clip the new outfit onto the old body. To my knowledge its not a very complicated process to do that. Also I'd love to see what slutty Gwenivier looks like. Will there be an ending where Carwyn stays a woman and joins Gwen in lustful debauchery?
Well no, character art is generally not made with some kind of paper doll system with clothes overlain over a base body, unless that is the specific intent. It's just one illustration. And regardless, it still would be incongruous with the existing character art regardless because the clothes would be drawn by someone else.

You're kidding right? How do you move from the very start of the game? It's not obvious at all.

Also, many keybindings seem to not work when remapped?
Most people seem to be able to play just fine. I have no control over how the base engine functions. It kind of sucks, but deal with it or don't play the game. If you think this is bad, go play another SRPG Studio game and see how much worse those ones are lol, I've modded a lot of quality of life stuff into this one but there's some stuff that's pretty much beyond my control.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
it took me 3 min in start of the game too figure everything out but when you get hand of it its easy to play

Reactions: danilo
Apr 7, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to play this fucking game, I click and characters do nothing, only some same stupid windows are cycling

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
In my first try, I had some difficulty figuring out controls and how to play. After fiddling about a bit I got a handle on things pretty quickly and had a lot of fun. I've gone through to the end of playable content 4 times now with the latest playthrough doing feminization of the MC and total sexualization of both the MC and Gwenivier. I really liked how that seems to have worked out because they both admit to really liking sex and there is no blaming or shaming...they seem to both be really cool with each other's choices at that point. Of course it isn't complete, so the old puritan ethic of sex being dirty with those who enjoy it being punished somehow could still come into play (I hope not!).

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I mean, sure I guess? Apollo themselves said that it's crap, so I'm not sure what encouragement telling them you like something outside of their control does :D
I'm encouraging them that despite whatever flaws and limitations the base engine has, the game is still very playable, so they've done a good job.

Apollo also said that many people can play the game just fine. I'm just sticking my hand up to be counted among them.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
It is true that the first few minutes it is difficult to understand how to play, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy to use, although the full screen is ugly. I don't know if it's because I play it on a smart tv but it doesn't fill the screen and things remain off the screen. But it is playable.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm encouraging them that despite whatever flaws and limitations the base engine has, the game is still very playable, so they've done a good job.

Apollo also said that many people can play the game just fine. I'm just sticking my hand up to be counted among them.
Is it even controversial? Like, sure the controls are different, but they're basic. Surely f95 people can adapt to something a bit different? It's not like it requires remembering extra-specific keyboard controls. Unless they're playing with joystick or keyboard-only i can't imagine what's the problem, being out of comfort zone?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes