Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm so glad I still check NTR games despite so few of them having the intricate combination for me to be interested at all, this looks like right up my alley thanks to the transformation part. I like NTR where protag gets to join the action somehow, that can be either just female protag, or like here transformation or bisex scenes, just some way its not just watching, sorry to NTR fans I guess this genre is generally not for me, but every now and then I find a gem like this, and its a second NTR game like that this month that I found too, pleasently suprised.

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
In the NTR version Gwen side with Owain and the other, what a major bitch. I didn't care much who she slept with since in this save I'm "romancing" Vivian, but never would I've thought that she would have turned evil in the get go. I hope we can end things with satisfaction and put her in her place.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Maybe a stupid question, but what is the trigger for relationship Level 4? Owain is stuck at Level 3 with 200 points. I'm at level 13 right now.

Edit: Okay nevermind, it's because of the npcs' priority since all of them were level 3.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This engine is a bit slow: less than 20 fps on average and any animation drops framerate to single digits, is there any chance it can be fixed? I don't think switching config variables makes anything. I use wine-proton since wine-staging doesn't show any text.

Reactions: Arrchman

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Fantastic overall loved the update can only hope the author is happy enough to add more content after the ending as futa Gwen getting revenge would be awesome. My thoughts...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't take Bad and ugly personally as bad is just my own impression and ugly can be fixed so don't feel down. It was a great update and thanks for trying so hard to get it out as quick as you can. If you are still down for extra content would love to play it in the future.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes