Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetoriaTacticsRevolution-CH5B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tschurifetzn

salvatio

Jun 1, 2017
It doesn't let me talk to the bunny even though i'm standing right next to it :unsure: am i missing something?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Gwen doesn't deserve Carrwyn, no one can tell me otherwise
Not really, when she's basically begging for a relationship, you either turn her down or accept. Stringing her along like that is kinda fucked up. The NTR is completely on him (as with most games). "I really like you and want to be in a relationship, but maybe after this cave" is all that needed to be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
Not really, when she's basically begging for a relationship, you either turn her down or accept. Stringing her along like that is kinda fucked up. The NTR is completely on him (as with most games). "I really like you and want to be in a relationship, but maybe after this cave" is all that needed to be said.
I understand Carwyns hesitance, considering

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Then just say no instead of literally stringing her along, Mordid isn't the only one mindfucking Gwen.

And lets not talk about horny sluts considering fem Carwin blows Gwen out of the water
Carwyn does say no, quote a few times in the story. And I don't think fem Carwyn is a good comparison seeing as he's literally cursed.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
Carwyn does say no, quote a few times in the story. And I don't think fem Carwyn is a good comparison seeing as he's literally cursed.
I would retort that he also says "yes, but........." as much. If Carwyn said "no, end of story," there would be no issue. But he's doing that thing of "I like her and I want to be with her but also I don't think I can be with her so I'm just not going to say anything on this point." He's literally stringing her along and that mind fucks people even in real life.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I know this sound like superdumb question but: is netorare avoidable? :)

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I would retort that he also says "yes, but........." as much. If Carwyn said "no, end of story," there would be no issue. But he's doing that thing of "I like her and I want to be with her but also I don't think I can be with her so I'm just not going to say anything on this point." He's literally stringing her along and that mind fucks people even in real life.
That's a good thing though, having a character with normal uncommon flaws. Makes NTR protag much more interesting to follow i'd say, instead of "I'm a complete loser npc with zero personality, why is she cheating on me?", "I'm perfect boi but i have a micropeen" or the other extremes. He has problems, she has problems, and the situation is difficult to solve or judge as bad or good.

Pretty much. I think there's only one instance where other men will surely try to grab her, but it's barely any ntr, and i was able to avoid a lot of the actual cheating by simply playing normally, despite them trying to touch her and me not caring about whether they succeed or not. In the end of the version i played all was really well, so you have to either struggle or get out of your way for her to actually ntr you.

If you will actively try to avoid - this should be really easy to do, simply keep other men away from her, and that's it. You're the one controlling their movement, after all, so unless you need to put them close to her they'll be unable to go for any advances.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Before they go into the caverns, yes. But after that he's pretty clear about not wanting to be together because of the circumstances. Regardless, both of them have flaws and make bad decisions that make the situation what it is.
Yes.

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
Then just say no instead of literally stringing her along, Mordid isn't the only one mindfucking Gwen.
Personally, if I were in Carwyns position, I wouldn't hesitate to end my relationship with Gwen so I don't disagree with you, but he does love her despite everything and I imagine most people would struggle with that. Also the situation with them being in those caves with those horny pervs would make breaking up with her awkward because Gwen would probably start fucking one of them pretty quickly. Imagine being stuck in there constantly listening to your former crush get fucked. She really shouldn't have followed Carwyn.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
He never says no, he says not right now. He also basically gives in at the start of of the servitor levels.
Also if he's saying no in your mind, then there isn't any NTR going on and Gwen did nothing wrong right?
He's cursed to be a woman. Something Gwen already is. It's just funny to think Carwyn would give in infinitely easier then Gwen in her shoes.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Personally, if I were in Carwyns position, I wouldn't hesitate to end my relationship with Gwen so I don't disagree with you, but he does love her despite everything and I imagine most people would struggle with that. Also the situation with them being in those caves with those horny pervs would make breaking up with her awkward because Gwen would probably start fucking one of them pretty quickly. Imagine being stuck in there constantly listening to your former crush get fucked. She really shouldn't have followed Carwyn.
It's funny cause Carwyn says he doesn't want to play with her heart and that's specifically what he does.
If he loves her then he should said yes, she clearly loves him.
And if he doesn't he clearly doesn't have the right to dictate who she can or can't be with. Being "awkward" seeing her fucking isn't a good excuse to mindfuck her/ emotionally hamstring her.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
From Carwyn's POV, this whole situation is only happening because Gwen followed him, which he explicitly said he didn't want. So him not handling it well is kind of to be expected.
He never says no, he says not right now. He also basically gives in at the start of of the servitor levels.
Also if he's saying no in your mind, then there isn't any NTR going on and Gwen did nothing wrong right?
He's cursed to be a woman. Something Gwen already is. It's just funny to think Carwyn would give in infinitely easier then Gwen in her shoes.
Since they're on a suicide mission (as far as they know), not right now and not ever are the same thing. As far as NTR goes, I'd say that it's more about the emotions. Carwyn doesn't want Gwen to be with anyone else, even if at the start of the story he doesn't think they should be together either. And later it becomes pretty pure NTR since
As far as the curse goes, the curse is not that Carwyn turns into a woman. It will become more apparent in the next update.
It's funny cause Carwyn says he doesn't want to play with her heart and that's specifically what he does.
And if he doesn't he clearly doesn't have the right to dictate who she can or can't be with. Being "awkward" seeing her fucking isn't a good excuse to mindfuck her/ emotionally hamstring her.
There's several routes where Carwyn says that he knew what the guys were doing but didn't actively stop it because he didn't feel it was his right to. That doesn't mean he handles it well, both of them handle the situation pretty badly.

Anyway, I'm not trying to "defend" Carwyn, just explain his emotions and actions. He does a pretty bad job handling what happens overall. I'd say the NTR scenario is about 75% his fault.

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
Carwyn loves her and wants to be with her but he knows he can't trust her to be loyal so he's in a predicament. You're right that he should make a choice but Carwyn is flawed, like everyone else in the story.

I never said he has "the right to dictate who she can or can't be with". I only said it would be awkward, for him, when it inevitably happens.

Reactions: BloodyRelight
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes