Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes
May 6, 2019
Really enjoyed the game so far. Played it on easy mode (but not story only, you created a game with mechanics after all, might as well try my "skills" for it) and not gonna lie, it was pretty nice and fairly easy to "farm" the groping scenes to progress down the ntr fun. I got the problem about purity never going down under 1 sadly, so i couldn't see what the exotic dancer's class was about (tried both with the locket worn and not worn by the thief since people mentioned it being a potential reason for that).
Can't wait to see where the story goes after that !

Does anyone know of games similar to this one, when it comes to in-battle corruption of the mc or others ? doesn't have to be ntr but i guess most of them will be.

May 6, 2019
How do you farm? I might have missed something important here.
Well, not sure how many "farming" you can actually do since the infos in the walkthrough kinda confuse me about it, but i usually send alone the mc (or with the flying knight when she's here so i can farm his ntr stuff too) and then i move the 4 others in a triangle shaped formation. in the early levels you can easily spam the "swap", "shove" and "bring back" (or something similar) to move them around altogether.
MC being quite overpowered if you make him kill most of the enemies in the first levels, i usually have no trouble with him being alone (reminder that i play on easy difficulty so if you're playing harder, you might have to adapt) and i bought the flame weapons for most of the team once i had the funds.

But yeah, you can spam each characters actions on her and every now and then when they're all pack together (during fights for example) i'll see the non-player made scenes, like kisses, groping and others.

I think i did it almost every turn with the thief at the beginning, and he was lvl 3 or 4 of affection while all the others were barely lvl 2.
Dev might explain more/better than me tho, or tell me i'm imagining things :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, not sure how many "farming" you can actually do since the infos in the walkthrough kinda confuse me about it, but i usually send alone the mc (or with the flying knight when she's here so i can farm his ntr stuff too) and then i move the 4 others in a triangle shaped formation. in the early levels you can easily spam the "swap", "shove" and "bring back" (or something similar) to move them around altogether.
MC being quite overpowered if you make him kill most of the enemies in the first levels, i usually have no trouble with him being alone (reminder that i play on easy difficulty so if you're playing harder, you might have to adapt) and i bought the flame weapons for most of the team once i had the funds.

But yeah, you can spam each characters actions on her and every now and then when they're all pack together (during fights for example) i'll see the non-player made scenes, like kisses, groping and others.

I think i did it almost every turn with the thief at the beginning, and he was lvl 3 or 4 of affection while all the others were barely lvl 2.
Dev might explain more/better than me tho, or tell me i'm imagining things :ROFLMAO:
I see. I thought I was limited how many times it could be done, but I dunno. I guess when I have patience for it again I'll give it another go.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Really enjoyed the game so far. Played it on easy mode (but not story only, you created a game with mechanics after all, might as well try my "skills" for it) and not gonna lie, it was pretty nice and fairly easy to "farm" the groping scenes to progress down the ntr fun. I got the problem about purity never going down under 1 sadly, so i couldn't see what the exotic dancer's class was about (tried both with the locket worn and not worn by the thief since people mentioned it being a potential reason for that).
Can't wait to see where the story goes after that !

Does anyone know of games similar to this one, when it comes to in-battle corruption of the mc or others ? doesn't have to be ntr but i guess most of them will be.
Karryns Prison for one. Nymphomania Priestess. Foxgirls Never Play Dirty.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
You probably overlooked someone. Try talking to everyone and knocking on every door again. Once you've covered everyone, the scene should just automatically end. If it's not, then some specifics might help or perhaps a save file if you care to upload yours.
I was able to reload a previous save and get past the town. There is still something wrong though. The groping scenes in combat stopped showing and I still don't get to do in the extra maps. And there's no way to exit from the exploration. Tried starting a new game and the extra maps exploration still soft locks the game.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Feel like FemCarwyn needs more work
I noticed at the desert and beyond the autotransform no longer kicked in
think there needs to be a route focus with it with permafemale form with unique class branches related to it
hell a unique route with each character would be the best outcome but thats so much more work you probably dont want to do

Vivian stuff looks good so far liking where that is going big brainwash fan lol

There seems to be a bug with the carwyns brother and gwen scene after I beat the game I saw there was a cg for it in the gallery but when I reach it in game it just plays the first owain scene (was doing a solo owain run) despite being as far as possible with gwen owain

going to try a mordrid run next, but I'm not a big fan of mind control stuff since it basically just skips all the build up and emrys is so boring I don't even use him in combat lol

the first vivian scene seems to be busted as well since it just shows a black screen with the image very vague with no dialog I did have the carywn pov only mode on so that may have something to do with it but i was excepting the chopped up dialog at least but it just stuck on that screen until I right clicked

after killing the bandits it just freezes on a black screen until you right click to advance not sure whats up with that

carthul? Is that his name? buff him. he is so weak when you get him he gets insta one-shoted and his mechs get two shotted pretty easily even on easy difficulty

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
I was able to reload a previous save and get past the town. There is still something wrong though. The groping scenes in combat stopped showing and I still don't get to do in the extra maps. And there's no way to exit from the exploration. Tried starting a new game and the extra maps exploration still soft locks the game.
I thought they stopped showing because the relationship was maxed out? Is that not intentional?

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
The main story will wrap up next update, and then there will be an epilogue level for each main ending.
After that, it'll be expansion content until either I or the audience lose interest.
I know my interest isn't waning anytime soon this is like one of two NTR strategy games that even exist to my knowledge the other being Leane of Legitmate Crown 2
sadly I cannot control your own motivations lol

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I was kind of hoping for some sort of permanent transformation too. I'd be really interested in a plot development where Carwyn was unable to change back after the fighting.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
can level 23 be beaten in this update and if it can how to escape the prison
You have to go to the stairs in the upper left corner.

speaking of wich, is there an easy way for me for modding the content without having to decompress data.dts ?
Not that I know of, sorry.

Hey Apollo, long time fan of yours, I gotta ask, do you have plans of different outfits for Gwenivier, based on her class changes? As with your other games, excited to see where you will take this in the end.
The artist who did the main character art is no longer with the project because of a personal tragedy, so any alternative sprites would look out of place. Because of that probably not.

[/QUOTE]
after killing the bandits it just freezes on a black screen until you right click to advance not sure whats up with that
Thanks for the bug reports. Not sure what you're talking about here though. So you beat level 22-b and you just get a black screen?
You mentioned you were on hidden NTR mode, so maybe you're just talking about one of those scenes. Sometimes you have to wait a little bit on the darkened are before the text starts playing.

I was kind of hoping for some sort of permanent transformation too. I'd be really interested in a plot development where Carwyn was unable to change back after the fighting.
Permanent fem Carwyn is such a huge story branch that it's not feasible to add in the game just as a basic route. Maybe in an expansion update focused solely around that.

• Sad
Reactions: ustar and EonKain

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thanks for answering me but I'm having trouble figuring out how to open the door I have drawn red circle over
You need to have Owain pick the lock. Just move him to the door location and you will get an option that says "Door".

Reactions: egib

egib

Apr 21, 2017
You need to have Owain pick the lock. Just move him to the door location and you will get an option that says "Door".
thanks I thought I had moved everyone to the door to unlock it but I must have missed Owain

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
no matter what kobold joe is and always will be the MVP of this game xD best boi. also tbh feels like vivian is better for carwyn than gwen anyway xD

Reactions: zxombor24

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you see the relationship between gwen and the guys and carwyns corruption? can't seem to see it and hard to keep track without

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
how do you see the relationship between gwen and the guys and carwyns corruption? can't seem to see it and hard to keep track without
after completing a level and camp talks you get a menu where you can shop or use bonus points, there you click on info/setting, then relationship status and you see the corruption progress'

Reactions: Lightrunner
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes