Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
I played again - got Gwen to 1 loyalty but I cannot get her to 0 and I cannot unlock Dancer by 19. What am I doing wrong? She is flirted with and groped by everyone multiple times in every dungeon. I mean.. I feel like I'm doing the obvious things.
Amigo equip her with the FEMALE ONLY items from the shop for maximum gainz. You should generally get the dancer class around the time the party splits up and MC is alone / 100 health wall boss.

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
good game, though the controlls a bit wonky, i find it quite bothersome to constantly press start before every phases
the scenes are awesome, i love a good corruption game, hope you can release the next update ASAP because i cant wait for more of Mordrid corrupting Gwenivier

Reactions: EonKain and for9522

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I played again - got Gwen to 1 loyalty but I cannot get her to 0 and I cannot unlock Dancer by 19. What am I doing wrong? She is flirted with and groped by everyone multiple times in every dungeon. I mean.. I feel like I'm doing the obvious things.
I have the same problem, got all items equipped but loyalty won't get below 1.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
This comment finally made me figure out what's going on. The Wonder Locket is raising her loyalty by 1. It does say ALL stats after all.
I just checked it out, Owain was wearing it and it only seems to influence his stats. Once I took it off his stats got reduced by 1 but not Gwen's. So not sure if that's really the cause.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetoriaTacticsRevolution-CH1-5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I hate the fact that, I think this is a normal rpgm game sometimes and when I press esc it exits the game...
Shit, I know that feeling, not tried this game though, but it makes it unplayable for me. I could ofc rebind/program my keyboard and change the button but.. yeah, or just unplug the key and put it back later :)

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
I went back to the camp before starting the level and now im stuck there, when i go to the cave opening it doesn't give me a prompt to go to the next lvl. Any help?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If you download any archived file off the web windows is going to say it's a trojan because of the recent update. I couldn't even make a .rar file because windows defender wouldn't let me.
Windows defender is a crap. That's why I don't use it.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I hate the fact that, I think this is a normal rpgm game sometimes and when I press esc it exits the game...
Shit, I know that feeling, not tried this game though, but it makes it unplayable for me. I could ofc rebind/program my keyboard and change the button but.. yeah, or just unplug the key and put it back later :)
You can try my changed GAME.INI - among others I rebinded Esc key to work as in RPGM games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/netoria-tactics-revolution-ch-1-5-apollo-seven.144617/post-9902653

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes