Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

for9522

May 27, 2022
If Gwen's purity is 0 by the time she ranks up from Warrior, she'll still become the Whore class, so getting her to 0 before promoting once isn't that big a deal. It makes Erotic Dancer more an easter egg.
As far as typos go, that's another annoying engine thing. There's no way for me to check any text without going to the exact level, scene, event, etc. That the text is in. So spellchecking is pretty much impossible. All I can do is try to spot things while playtesting or reading back scenes. If people keep reporting stuff it'll eventually get fixed.
Yes, they can grope while already gratified. It does stop them from triggering command gropes though, to stop you from farming them nonstop.
Hey, a big fan of the game. I'm really looking forward to next updates, I guess these 3-4 weeks gonna be pretty loooong.
Got a question though - once Gwen is 'promoted' to Warrior, her Loyality seems to freeze at 1, and it won't decrease no matter how much she's been groped. Is there some kind of trick, or I've messed everything up?...
Thank you.

Last edited:

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
wonderful game but..... i finished the game but still the bunny doesn't shows me all the image even if i choose to see them all.
Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.
The game is still in development so some scenes are yet to be finished

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Fully fleshed out futanari NTR content takes this game into a whole new level of awesomeness. Now as for futa on male specifically, well I personal think that would be good to have alongside futa on female, but I understand you being unsure since that could alienate some of your audience.
The problem is that if futa on male is a no-go, then who can futa Gwen fuck? Just Carwyn and Vivian. Maybe futa Gwen can turn the other guys into girls somehow. A route where everybody but Carwyn is in a harem for futa Gwen would be fun.

Wow looks amazing, can anybody set up a Mac version, please?
Sorry, a mac version isn't possible due to the engine. You could try playing it in something like Wine, but I've heard people have had bad results with that.

Hey, a big fan of the game. I'm really looking forward to next updates, I guess these 3-4 weeks gonna be pretty loooong.
Got a question though - once Gwen is 'promoted' to Warrior, her Loyality seems to freeze at 1, and it won't decrease no matter how much she's been groped. Is there some kind of trick, or I've messed everything up?...
Thank you.
Sounds like a bug, but reducing loyalty to 0 after being a Warrior isn't really important. All it really matters for is Gwen becoming an erotic dancer and unlocking her slut route.

Reactions: fetishgirl

for9522

May 27, 2022
Sounds like a bug, but reducing loyalty to 0 after being a Warrior isn't really important. All it really matters for is Gwen becoming an erotic dancer and unlocking her slut route.
Lemme make sure I got it right - it requires Erotic Dancer class to 'uprade' Gwen to Whore class? What does it take? I tried to change her class at Erotic Dancer lvl 10, but no available class appears to be.
Or there is no Whore class as a separate one and there is just Erotic Dancer?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So... any way to get the ingame music to be out of game music, so that i can listen to it more? Servitors have such a great theme, but i don't see any links on soundtrack anywhere, and unpacking the game doesn't look that easy.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Lemme make sure I got it right - it requires Erotic Dancer class to 'uprade' Gwen to Whore class? What does it take? I tried to change her class at Erotic Dancer lvl 10, but no available class appears to be.
Or there is no Whore class as a separate one and there is just Erotic Dancer?
You can't become the Whore class anymore. It's a route specific class for the Gwen slut route now, and those don't unlock until chapter 5.

So... any way to get the ingame music to be out of game music, so that i can listen to it more? Servitors have such a great theme, but i don't see any links on soundtrack anywhere, and unpacking the game doesn't look that easy.
It's all from here:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I decided to give this a good try and it was fine for a while until I got to a room where servitors endlessly spawned. Not sure if there is a puzzle to get around that or something, but pretty much killed all drive I had to keep playing.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I decided to give this a good try and it was fine for a while until I got to a room where servitors endlessly spawned. Not sure if there is a puzzle to get around that or something, but pretty much killed all drive I had to keep playing.
You mean when you hide inside the building? It's pretty straightforward, you have to survive a certain amount of turns. But there's WAY too many of them spawning, even on normal i barely survived by pure luck, with one character remaining.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You mean when you hide inside the building? It's pretty straightforward, you have to survive a certain amount of turns. But there's WAY too many of them spawning, even on normal i barely survived by pure luck, with one character remaining.
yep, that's the one. Do you actually have to beat them all, then? Or just run around and keep your distance until the turns are up? Either way, that's way too much effort for me trying to enjoy an adult game lol

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
yep, that's the one. Do you actually have to beat them all, then? Or just run around and keep your distance until the turns are up? Either way, that's way too much effort for me trying to enjoy an adult game lol
You have to just stall them as long as you can. I put two people in the doorway and tried my best to kill all the coming servitors, healing the frontline, which didn't actually work, but by the time they were nearly done deleting my team i got the cutscene and won. And i don't think it's even possible to run around there, the map is too small, and they're fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
IIRC, if a unit ends the turn where an enemy would spawn in the next turn, they simply don't spawn and you have less foes to deal with, it's kinda of an exploit but should help even the odds for you. Also, make sure to upgrade your units ASAP with the class badge when they hit level 10, some classes have great stats boosts and new skills, specially extra mobility.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
IIRC, if a unit ends the turn where an enemy would spawn in the next turn, they simply don't spawn and you have less foes to deal with, it's kinda of an exploit but should help even the odds for you. Also, make sure to upgrade your units ASAP with the class badge when they hit level 10, some classes have great stats boosts and new skills, specially extra mobility.
The class badge did the trick. Cheers!

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I must be playing this game wrong - I just caught up with the current content and Ive seen almost NONE of the scenes in the teaser... nore have I seen any of the crazy jobs people mention... or knew they existed. What did I do wrong?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
someone who has the entire gallery unlocked, already crossed the game four times and I can't unlock all the content
If you've talked to the bunny, that's all the content. The marks in the gallery are for the full game, not just the content currently in the game.

I must be playing this game wrong - I just caught up with the current content and Ive seen almost NONE of the scenes in the teaser... nore have I seen any of the crazy jobs people mention... or knew they existed. What did I do wrong?
Well I don't know exactly what you're doing, but the game is very route specific. You can only see one on any particular playthrough. There's a walkthrough in the game files, and you can play on Story mode or unlock the full gallery on a full save to see them without playing the full game again.

zugfsal

Aug 6, 2018
The problem is that if futa on male is a no-go, then who can futa Gwen fuck? Just Carwyn and Vivian. Maybe futa Gwen can turn the other guys into girls somehow. A route where everybody but Carwyn is in a harem for futa Gwen would be fun.

Sorry, a mac version isn't possible due to the engine. You could try playing it in something like Wine, but I've heard people have had bad results with that.

First of all, I really enjoyed the game so far and hope you will keep up the good work.

Just as an idea for the futa arc:
I am thinking of something similar to the female Carwyn transformation, that it can be (manually) activated in combat (for both, Gwen and Vivian). When active, combat stats would get a boost (which would allow Gwen to be useful as a combatant if needed, after her promotion to erotic dancer), but they of course transform into a futa and develop a strong sexual urge towards females for the duration of the transformation (maybe they are exclusively interested at females as long as they are transformed, which would prevent futa on male content).
At the beginning, they don't really want to transform during combat, because it contradicts their "normal" sexual interests, and they don't like what they become (specially Vivian). But they may tell themselves that they "need to do it" to get the upper hand in combat and will get used to it the more often they transform and even come to like it at some point (transforming by themselves in cutscenes). With this, we could also get some Vivian on female Carwyn, or Vivian on Gwen action.

If they come to embrace it, they may even start to transform the other guys into females (maybe the same way Carwyn was transformed).

Reactions: ExgamerB

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I played again - got Gwen to 1 loyalty but I cannot get her to 0 and I cannot unlock Dancer by 19. What am I doing wrong? She is flirted with and groped by everyone multiple times in every dungeon. I mean.. I feel like I'm doing the obvious things.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes