Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah, I'll probably put it on Steam. I was planning on doing that with Futa Oasis too.

Yes, he has content with both girls, and can become a girl himself. So there's a lot of content overall for him (although not that much in the current version).
Vivian molesting the other guys besides Corwyn would be fun too. For players like me who would go extra miles to avoid NTR. :p

Reactions: ustar and Pyrrical

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, Been looking for game with these kind of art and dang I thought that homo for a sec on preview image but probably not...better not

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm saying this as what I hope is constructive criticism, but this game runs extremely slowly on my computer, and I absolutely do not have a slow computer by any means. It's a real shame because the game looks quite good otherwise, but trying to play the actual game (not the plot, the game itself) feels like wading through cement trying to do even basic things. I am sure I can't be the only one experiencing this, so if the dev is capable of doing anything to improve this it would likely make his game far more playable to more people who might be experiencing similar problems and just not bothering to play at all. I find the slowness extremely frustrating and would have stopped playing if it weren't as good as it is otherwise.

If it helps in troubleshooting: mouse movements are ok, keyboard commands are very slow, and so are animations
It's a pretty wonky engine, try going into the .ini file and changing the hardware acceleration and hardware fullscreen settings and see if that helps.

Looks great! As far as I understand it, there is a vanilla and an NTR route, right? Just to make sure: Is there a way to play this where the girl is loyal to you but you also share her because sharing is caring and also yolo? Or is it just either no sharing or full-blown NTR?
No, there's no sharing in the game. And there's a lot of different routes, mostly focused around who NTRs who. For example Gwenivier can stay loyal but Carwyn cheat on her and things like that.

Apologies if this has been asked before but how does one show/hide text during scenes?
Left arrow button. And no I don't know of a way to rebind that.

I love this game, I hope the author adds gameplay modes as well. I like the art but the gameplay is very addictive
Thanks! Not sure what you mean by "gameplay modes" though.

Hmm. I just got the buzz tone when I tried to 'continue'.
Are you sure you put the save files in the right place in the new folder? Because that buzz tone means there aren't any saves to load.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I just feel this game gonna be good.

I will let 2 or 3 updates to pass until i give it a try tho

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Thouroughly enjoyed what was there. The game sadly just ended right when they're about to start fucking, so serious case of blueballs here.

A few things I'd like to mention:
  • enable changing difficulty mid-playthrough. The difficulty between missions vary greatly. I played on hard, the first 10 or so levels felt incredibly easy, until suddenly there's a chimera charging out of the fog of war with enough damage to oneshot every single character I had except for the Gwen fully decked out with erotism gear with the +hp and +def.
  • Remove fog of war, or at least increase vision range. All it does is force a couple save/loads so you know where enemies are. There's no reason to include a "gotcha" moment that adds nothing other than a bit of frustration in any game.
  • You can move onto the grid that something in the fog of war sits on. And when it appears once you settle down, selecting the overlapped unit will crash the game.
  • Corruption level of MC isn't shown, there's just feminization and corruption, no corruption level.
  • There's a lot of mention of a purity stat in tutorials, but you can't see it anywhere in game, I guess it means loyalty? Since a 0 loyalty Gwen managed to turn into a erotic dancer.
  • erotic dancer doesn't grope females despite having the skill the says she should
  • quick clear bonus condition needs to be shown before finishing; that is, finish within X turns for full bonus motivates me a lot more than a almost random reward at the end because I had no way of knowing what to aim for.
  • update the portrait after finishing a battle, and make a standing art for different versions of characters i.e. female winny needs a standing art.
  • just substitute some letters with dots instead of that white box for whispers. Even knowing it's a deliberate design it kills all immersion because I have to remind myself it's not a bug.
  • A clearly stated rule on what exactly increases relationship/corruption level. As it is I have no idea if I have to get groped once every battle, get groped until the relationship is high enough to level up, or wait for the other few guy's event to play out first.
  • Locked options (shops, class changes, recollection room scenes) should be marked with different colors for it not yet added to the game, and player not having met the condition to unlock it.
Love this game. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Since you're thinking of expanding the game now, have you considered adding in optional missions? Within the caves they could be to scrounge for additional resources (items, money, whatever) and outside they could be job requests.

I bring this up because there's this RPG called MercenaryNTR wherein you send out party members to do jobs and NTR events can happen between who you send out. That game sucks otherwise, and even that system is underutilized, but I always thought it was a really interesting way to add an optional NTR mechanic to a game.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It's already good and will be utterly legendary after those 2 or 3 updates.
After 3 updates the game will be done, at least the main story.

Thouroughly enjoyed what was there. The game sadly just ended right when they're about to start fucking, so serious case of blueballs here.

A few things I'd like to mention:
  • enable changing difficulty mid-playthrough. The difficulty between missions vary greatly. I played on hard, the first 10 or so levels felt incredibly easy, until suddenly there's a chimera charging out of the fog of war with enough damage to oneshot every single character I had except for the Gwen fully decked out with erotism gear with the +hp and +def.
  • Remove fog of war, or at least increase vision range. All it does is force a couple save/loads so you know where enemies are. There's no reason to include a "gotcha" moment that adds nothing other than a bit of frustration in any game.
  • You can move onto the grid that something in the fog of war sits on. And when it appears once you settle down, selecting the overlapped unit will crash the game.
  • Corruption level of MC isn't shown, there's just feminization and corruption, no corruption level.
  • There's a lot of mention of a purity stat in tutorials, but you can't see it anywhere in game, I guess it means loyalty? Since a 0 loyalty Gwen managed to turn into a erotic dancer.
  • erotic dancer doesn't grope females despite having the skill the says she should
  • quick clear bonus condition needs to be shown before finishing; that is, finish within X turns for full bonus motivates me a lot more than a almost random reward at the end because I had no way of knowing what to aim for.
  • update the portrait after finishing a battle, and make a standing art for different versions of characters i.e. female winny needs a standing art.
  • just substitute some letters with dots instead of that white box for whispers. Even knowing it's a deliberate design it kills all immersion because I have to remind myself it's not a bug.
  • A clearly stated rule on what exactly increases relationship/corruption level. As it is I have no idea if I have to get groped once every battle, get groped until the relationship is high enough to level up, or wait for the other few guy's event to play out first.
  • Locked options (shops, class changes, recollection room scenes) should be marked with different colors for it not yet added to the game, and player not having met the condition to unlock it.
Love this game. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the suggestions and bugs, I'm glad you like it.
Most of the sex doesn't happen until right near the end of the game. Although some stuff happens sooner, like the Carwyn+Gwen stuff.

Since you're thinking of expanding the game now, have you considered adding in optional missions? Within the caves they could be to scrounge for additional resources (items, money, whatever) and outside they could be job requests.

I bring this up because there's this RPG called MercenaryNTR wherein you send out party members to do jobs and NTR events can happen between who you send out. That game sucks otherwise, and even that system is underutilized, but I always thought it was a really interesting way to add an optional NTR mechanic to a game.
I'm not really thinking about adding new mechanics, more like new routes and outcomes. Most of the things I'd really like to add is more genderbending content, like futa Gwen, or one of the NTRing guys getting turned into a woman too.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
The Cover .... i mean the game banner is brilliant!!
I was laughing so hard, that my stomach hurts... it is so funny!

Now its time to try the game! Now i'm curious!

Dec 29, 2018
code [10 64] [2023/02/19 03:57:53] movement-ui-options.js Line 301: 'getAIPattern()' is null or not an object

This is an error I keep getting in lvl 20a, it's not possible for me to go forward after a few turns.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
After 3 updates the game will be done, at least the main story.

Thanks for the suggestions and bugs, I'm glad you like it.
Most of the sex doesn't happen until right near the end of the game. Although some stuff happens sooner, like the Carwyn+Gwen stuff.

I'm not really thinking about adding new mechanics, more like new routes and outcomes. Most of the things I'd really like to add is more genderbending content, like futa Gwen, or one of the NTRing guys getting turned into a woman too.
Love what is in the game so far and as for new routes I would be down for futa Gwen harem where the NTR men get genderswapped and fem Carwyn/Carwyn with Viv join too. Futa Gwen takes back fem Carwyn from NTR guys or even futa Gwen NTRs male Carwyn after she finds out he cheated on her with Viv so he steals Viv away from him. As for NTR guys getting turned into a woman. From the moment Mordid joined everyone knew he was dangerous I wouldn't be surprised if Owain convinced Emrys to turn on Mordid after they see what he can do to protect themselves and that way they can have 2 girls each, such as Owain with Gwen and fem Mordid. Emrys with Fem Carwyn and Viv.

I admit that is a little of my personal bias as Mordid is easily the least likable male in the game for me not that I hate hypnosis but I just cannnot stand the guy not that attractive and super creepy. Owain despite being an ass at least has a rogue like dilf vibe to him. While Emrys is probably my favorite as a guy trying to do the right thing and find his way in life but gets manipulated by the other 2 men. So I would be down for Emrys harem route where he used Mordid's powers against Owain and Mordid in order to protect the rest of the women and they would let their guard down against him. I just don't see Owain or Mordid letting their guards down against one another due to their cautious personalities. Those are just my ideas.

I think a poll would be a good decision on this but either way as long as the scenario is convincing I am down for whatever you decide to do. A creator does need some freedom even if most of their content is dictated by their patreons. Also I don't want to do the whole game again from scratch is it possible to get the erotic dancer class unlocked with story only gameplay?

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay. Even tho I already finished previous update I've started all over again because I wanted to fully level everybody with all chest collected (On hardcore difficulty btw). Pretty bummed when I noticed that we cannot class change Gwen into whore for now, looking forward to see it in next update. There was actually a save file in previous page in the thread that has Gwen in whore class but her skills didn't really do anything aside from the titjob (Which is unintentional I guess)

1676822085691.png

I wish it doesn't end there... but all good things soon come to an end.

Jan 25, 2019
Is there any way to turn off 'esc=exit game'? 99% of games out there have that as leave whatever menu you are on, so muscle memory keeps having me hit it to leave menus which kills the game instead.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Played it and i kind of like it... what rly annoys me that its so grindy. Apparently you rly have to focus on corrupting the Girls but its way to grindy to properbly do that and play the game in a worth it pace on top of it. Would be nice to have a bit of a better balance there. I didnt do circle gropes for hours and after finishing the game it seems like my corruption wasnt far enough. so clearer indicators what to do, how it works and less grind would be much appriciated.
The art style is awsome and i love the whole idea of corrupting the girls, i never got ntr but its easy to ignore for me.

Chillufanga

Jan 21, 2019
Great game so far. Been searching for fire emblem themed sex games for a while and glad I stumbled accross this. Not usually a fan of NTR but the MC and the girl not "officially" being in a relationship + his general cold demaner towards the idea at the start distances it enough for me to enjoy the content.

I'd like to suggest the addition of an option for when the MC enters the pool and can transform where he keeps his boy parts and essentially becomes a femboy instead of full girl

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Love what is in the game so far and as for new routes I would be down for futa Gwen harem where the NTR men get genderswapped and fem Carwyn/Carwyn with Viv join too. Futa Gwen takes back fem Carwyn from NTR guys or even futa Gwen NTRs male Carwyn after she finds out he cheated on her with Viv so he steals Viv away from him. As for NTR guys getting turned into a woman. From the moment Mordid joined everyone knew he was dangerous I wouldn't be surprised if Owain convinced Emrys to turn on Mordid after they see what he can do to protect themselves and that way they can have 2 girls each, such as Owain with Gwen and fem Mordid. Emrys with Fem Carwyn and Viv.

I admit that is a little of my personal bias as Mordid is easily the least likable male in the game for me not that I hate hypnosis but I just cannnot stand the guy not that attractive and super creepy. Owain despite being an ass at least has a rogue like dilf vibe to him. While Emrys is probably my favorite as a guy trying to do the right thing and find his way in life but gets manipulated by the other 2 men. So I would be down for Emrys harem route where he used Mordid's powers against Owain and Mordid in order to protect the rest of the women and they would let their guard down against him. I just don't see Owain or Mordid letting their guards down against one another due to their cautious personalities. Those are just my ideas.

I think a poll would be a good decision on this but either way as long as the scenario is convincing I am down for whatever you decide to do. A creator does need some freedom even if most of their content is dictated by their patreons. Also I don't want to do the whole game again from scratch is it possible to get the erotic dancer class unlocked with story only gameplay?
I did run a poll on the Patreon which wasn't binding at all, just to throw some ideas out for people. And futa Gwen was way up there in votes. And it's one of my favorite expansion options too.

I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay. Even tho I already finished previous update I've started all over again because I wanted to fully level everybody with all chest collected (On hardcore difficulty btw). Pretty bummed when I noticed that we cannot class change Gwen into whore for now, looking forward to see it in next update. There was actually a save file in previous page in the thread that has Gwen in whore class but her skills didn't really do anything aside from the titjob (Which is unintentional I guess)

View attachment 2402005

I wish it doesn't end there... but all good things soon come to an end.
At this point I'm planning to add expansion content for a bit after the story is done. How long I do that for depends on how long people stay engaged and when I get sick of the game.

Is there any way to turn off 'esc=exit game'? 99% of games out there have that as leave whatever menu you are on, so muscle memory keeps having me hit it to leave menus which kills the game instead.
You can change that in the .ini file.

Played it and i kind of like it... what rly annoys me that its so grindy. Apparently you rly have to focus on corrupting the Girls but its way to grindy to properbly do that and play the game in a worth it pace on top of it. Would be nice to have a bit of a better balance there. I didnt do circle gropes for hours and after finishing the game it seems like my corruption wasnt far enough. so clearer indicators what to do, how it works and less grind would be much appriciated.
The art style is awsome and i love the whole idea of corrupting the girls, i never got ntr but its easy to ignore for me.
You really don't have to grind. Relationship level 5 is the highest it can go with Gwen and the guys. You can get that by just having a grope or two per level pretty much. Look in the walkthrough in the game folder to see exalctly what you need to do.

Great game so far. Been searching for fire emblem themed sex games for a while and glad I stumbled accross this. Not usually a fan of NTR but the MC and the girl not "officially" being in a relationship + his general cold demaner towards the idea at the start distances it enough for me to enjoy the content.

I'd like to suggest the addition of an option for when the MC enters the pool and can transform where he keeps his boy parts and essentially becomes a femboy instead of full girl
Yeah femboy Carwyn would be pretty great. He gets convinced that his female forms power cones from it's femininity, so he tries to become more feminine without transforming. And what's more feminine then dressing up like a girly slut and sucking a cock? Or something like that.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I did run a poll on the Patreon which wasn't binding at all, just to throw some ideas out for people. And futa Gwen was way up there in votes. And it's one of my favorite expansion options too.
Well, you've got at least two votes for Viv+[the rest of the guys]. :D Let me check out your Patreon page btw.

a55555

May 31, 2017
As a huge fire emblem and ntr fan, this game is a dream come true. it's amazing. only feedback i would give is that some cut ins dont really resemble the characters. please dont give in to the ntr haters as well. just pledged 5$. thanks for making this game.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well, you've got at least two votes for Viv+[the rest of the guys]. :D Let me check out your Patreon page btw.
It's hard to imagine Vivian falling prey to any of them. Mordrid would be too similar to Cythraul, she'd never let Owain get near her, and Emrys is too much of a simp, she wouldn't go for that.

As a huge fire emblem and ntr fan, this game is a dream come true. it's amazing. only feedback i would give is that some cut ins dont really resemble the characters. please dont give in to the ntr haters as well. just pledged 5$. thanks for making this game.
Thanks! Yeah, don't worry about NTR haters driving me away from this kind of content haha. I knew what I was getting into. Writing it has made me only like it more, although it probably won't become a theme in all my content like feminization is. Kind of has to be the focus of the whole game to really work.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes