Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You could also just opt to ignore the scene if you don't give a rat's ass about it and stop trying to make the dev remove it for those that enjoy a bit of both? Like I genuinely don't get your point, you ARE getting scenes with Gwen already, so it's not like you AREN'T seeing her descent.
Why would I play a game where I choose to ignore a scene [esp. when that scene is expressly unavoidable, as it comes up while talking to random characters at camp]??

And - far more importantly - if you ''genuinely don't get my point'', why in the funky-felching-Christ would you ever choose to comment about it? That's like wearing a dunce cap or something and shouting that you would prefer a bigger dunce cap. Maybe stop doing that...

Look, I get that the simple solution is to stop playing the game and write a review that notes these issues and let the chips fall where they may. However, I kinda like this game, and my problem is with the execution of the gameplay and offering a suggestion that would improve the gameplay for everyone [not just me]. I mean, if you polled the players to see if they wanted to see more visuals of Gwen's descent or the same amount as now, I am fairly certain of the outcome of that poll.

I genuinely don't understand your need to jump on my post, SK. The reason these pages exist is to offer suggestions and arguments advocating one feature or another, and not just for ego-stroking the dev. The game is fine. It could be better. Everyone benefits from a better game, right?

Reactions: Raven_Light

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why would I play a game where I choose to ignore a scene [esp. when that scene is expressly unavoidable, as it comes up while talking to random characters at camp]??

And - far more importantly - if you ''genuinely don't get my point'', why in the funky-felching-Christ would you ever choose to comment about it? That's like wearing a dunce cap or something and shouting that you would prefer a bigger dunce cap. Maybe stop doing that...

Look, I get that the simple solution is to stop playing the game and write a review that notes these issues and let the chips fall where they may. However, I kinda like this game, and my problem is with the execution of the gameplay and offering a suggestion that would improve the gameplay for everyone [not just me]. I mean, if you polled the players to see if they wanted to see more visuals of Gwen's descent or the same amount as now, I am fairly certain of the outcome of that poll.

I genuinely don't understand your need to jump on my post, SK. The reason these pages exist is to offer suggestions and arguments advocating one feature or another, and not just for ego-stroking the dev. The game is fine. It could be better. Everyone benefits from a better game, right?
The reason for my reply is pretty simple: I disagree with what you are saying. I really don't need more of a reason than that, especially when Apollo mentions that since they aren't going to expand on it (because let's be honest, asking for the dev to increase their workload for your own sake is never a reasonable request), their alternative is to remove it. And like I said I enjoy having a bit of both, which what we currently have.

Your criticism, as legitimate as it may be, is going to end up making the game worse for someone else (me), so I have every right and reason to speak out against it. You're not the main character here dude, and I can confidently say you have no flipping idea what "the players" want because you are only speaking for yourself.

Leuffen

Oct 24, 2020
Hello.
It's been a while since i enjoyed a good erotical tactical-rpg and i wanted to praise your work. I really like the fact that you're not forcing down our throat the NTR content, even as pleasantly written as it is there.

Nonetheless, i want to adress some impressions or strange things i saw in my playthrough :
- I don't know if this is normal, but Gwen became quickly a mad powerhouse of a woman and didn't even need help after her vanilla class change. She could easily take down minotaurs and chimeras with her stats and regen.
- i don't know if i missed an info, but the mage class change seemed a bit unbalanced because the druid option didn't seem to bring as much stat boost as the other.
- At the solo map where Corwyn had to break through swarms of birds, he somehow gained a movement of 22 and litterally could go anywhere he wanted on the map as long as there were no obstacles. Pretty funny to watch, but it was probably a bug.
He was promoted.
- At the map where Corwyn join the rest of the group after meeting Vivian, the knightess got properly eviscerated by the two harpies in front of her (while she was still a green unit). After i concluded the bataille, she appeared in the exploration "talking" map and in the scenes but not in the roster or the following battles. Is this a bug ?
- i would eventually suggest to make the bird invocations a bit more hard-hitting. At this point of the game, i feel like they can't do much or even be a threat to most of the group. They're just kinda annoying.
- Kobold Joe is now my animal totem. Love the little rascal.

That's all i think. Again, bravo for your work. I'll be attentive at your game development.

Reactions: EonKain

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Wow, there's something for everyone in here. Didn't unlock all the classes or much of the lewding as my preferred progression is super slow and I wound up hitting chapter 4 after only unlocking the first few scenes. lol
What is here is great and the potential is massive. if this had a patreon I'd subscribe to it with the hopes of expanding it further beyond, but maybe the dev wants to make a bigger and better game after this one.

Some things I'd like to see, and likely not to happen due to how much more ambitious it is would be:
-Outfit changes as the events progress further and further. But with how the sprites are setup this might be a lot more trouble than it's worth, but seeing Gwen or even FemCarwyn's outfits changing and the others making comments on it would be fun.
-This may already be the plan but a perma-femcarwyn "route/ending" would be nice not sure how SRPG handles big branches like that though. And ending seems more feasible.
-Full group orgy if Carwyn and Gwen are maxed out by the end.
-Individual event chains for each of the characters if doing the femcarwyn stuff. Opens things up for threesomes. But ofc doubles the workload
-A Vivian corruption would be nice, but all the states you'd have to keep track of might not be worth the trouble. Edit: Just read the walkthrough file. Nice.
-More talks about the current state of things in the camp

Other than just these preferences I'd say keep on doing what you're doing. I'll come back and play it again around May.

Last edited:
Reactions: blaqkthespian

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hello.
It's been a while since i enjoyed a good erotical tactical-rpg and i wanted to praise your work. I really like the fact that you're not forcing down our throat the NTR content, even as pleasantly written as it is there.

Nonetheless, i want to adress some impressions or strange things i saw in my playthrough :
- I don't know if this is normal, but Gwen became quickly a mad powerhouse of a woman and didn't even need help after her vanilla class change. She could easily take down minotaurs and chimeras with her stats and regen.
- i don't know if i missed an info, but the mage class change seemed a bit unbalanced because the druid option didn't seem to bring as much stat boost as the other.
- At the solo map where Corwyn had to break through swarms of birds, he somehow gained a movement of 22 and litterally could go anywhere he wanted on the map as long as there were no obstacles. Pretty funny to watch, but it was probably a bug.
He was promoted.
- At the map where Corwyn join the rest of the group after meeting Vivian, the knightess got properly eviscerated by the two harpies in front of her (while she was still a green unit). After i concluded the bataille, she appeared in the exploration "talking" map and in the scenes but not in the roster or the following battles. Is this a bug ?
- i would eventually suggest to make the bird invocations a bit more hard-hitting. At this point of the game, i feel like they can't do much or even be a threat to most of the group. They're just kinda annoying.
- Kobold Joe is now my animal totem. Love the little rascal.

That's all i think. Again, bravo for your work. I'll be attentive at your game development.
Thanks for the feedback and bug reports. I'm glad you enjoy the game

Wow, there's something for everyone in here. Didn't unlock all the classes or much of the lewding as my preferred progression is super slow and I wound up hitting chapter 4 after only unlocking the first few scenes. lol
What is here is great and the potential is massive. if this had a patreon I'd subscribe to it with the hopes of expanding it further beyond, but maybe the dev wants to make a bigger and better game after this one.

Some things I'd like to see, and likely not to happen due to how much more ambitious it is would be:
-Outfit changes as the events progress further and further. But with how the sprites are setup this might be a lot more trouble than it's worth, but seeing Gwen or even FemCarwyn's outfits changing and the others making comments on it would be fun.
-This may already be the plan but a perma-femcarwyn "route/ending" would be nice not sure how SRPG handles big branches like that though. And ending seems more feasible.
-Full group orgy if Carwyn and Gwen are maxed out by the end.
-Individual event chains for each of the characters if doing the femcarwyn stuff. Opens things up for threesomes. But ofc doubles the workload
-A Vivian corruption would be nice, but all the states you'd have to keep track of might not be worth the trouble. Edit: Just read the walkthrough file. Nice.
-More talks about the current state of things in the camp

Other than just these preferences I'd say keep on doing what you're doing. I'll come back and play it again around May.
The gane does have a Patreon, I make a lot of other stuff too and this is more of a side project. But people have been liking it a lot and I like making it so the amount of content is expanding a bit.
I have a set plan for what the base content of the game is going to be. After that's finished I'll probably keep adding new content and improvements as long as there's interest.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The reason for my reply is pretty simple: I disagree with what you are saying. I really don't need more of a reason than that, especially when Apollo mentions that since they aren't going to expand on it (because let's be honest, asking for the dev to increase their workload for your own sake is never a reasonable request), their alternative is to remove it. And like I said I enjoy having a bit of both, which what we currently have.

Your criticism, as legitimate as it may be, is going to end up making the game worse for someone else (me), so I have every right and reason to speak out against it. You're not the main character here dude, and I can confidently say you have no flipping idea what "the players" want because you are only speaking for yourself.
Well, I appreciate you finally being honest, SK; that whole, 'I genuinely don't get your point' didn't feel at all genuine.

That said, you're allowed to disagree with me. I don't really think about what you agree or disagree with me about; it's not really on my radar. So please, attempt to White Knight our discussion all you want, but it isn't going to change my concerns, which remain valid, despite your ''genuine'' failure to get my point. That you think that my suggestions would make the game worse [for you] indicates how accidentally accurate you were - you don't actually get my point.

And, speaking to the point as written, its okay if Apollo doesn't want to expand on the game beyond what they already have. There are plenty of other devs out there who milk their patrons like overworked cows while producing the least amount of work; we all know examples of games and devs like this. Now I am not saying that Apollo is like that, but choosing not to make an improvement involving the addition of a cutscene or two because it might increase workload on a game that - clearly - isn't graphics-heavy to begin with does suggest that there is room for improvement.

And again, I totally get that you don't agree with that assessment. I genuinely think that this sort of back and forth [so long as it doesn't get stupid and/or mean-spirited] is good for the dev, the community and - maybe - the game itself.

And, as always, you are allowed to disagree with that as well.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well, I appreciate you finally being honest, SK; that whole, 'I genuinely don't get your point' didn't feel at all genuine.

That said, you're allowed to disagree with me. I don't really think about what you agree or disagree with me about; it's not really on my radar. So please, attempt to White Knight our discussion all you want, but it isn't going to change my concerns, which remain valid, despite your ''genuine'' failure to get my point. That you think that my suggestions would make the game worse [for you] indicates how accidentally accurate you were - you don't actually get my point.

And, speaking to the point as written, its okay if Apollo doesn't want to expand on the game beyond what they already have. There are plenty of other devs out there who milk their patrons like overworked cows while producing the least amount of work; we all know examples of games and devs like this. Now I am not saying that Apollo is like that, but choosing not to make an improvement involving the addition of a cutscene or two because it might increase workload on a game that - clearly - isn't graphics-heavy to begin with does suggest that there is room for improvement.

And again, I totally get that you don't agree with that assessment. I genuinely think that this sort of back and forth [so long as it doesn't get stupid and/or mean-spirited] is good for the dev, the community and - maybe - the game itself.

And, as always, you are allowed to disagree with that as well.
Goddamn dude, who hurt you? If that's how you react to someone disagreeing with you I can't even imagine the tantrum that would ensue if someone were to ever be mean to you.

I really don't have time to interact with someone so fucking full of themselves so don't even bother replying, I sure as hell won't.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Goddamn dude, who hurt you? If that's how you react to someone disagreeing with you I can't even imagine the tantrum that would ensue if someone were to ever be mean to you.

I really don't have time to interact with someone so fucking full of themselves so don't even bother replying, I sure as hell won't.
Dude, what is your mental malfunction? I started this all off by pointing out a problem and suggesting a solution, and at first you claimed you didn't understand the problem, which turned out to be a semantic p/a method of trying to suggest my problem didn't exist and the solution was unnecessary. When you admitted that you in fact understood the problem but just disagreed with it, you got all snippy, insisting I was a bad guy for replying to you.

Please, don't worry about responding; like I said, you aren't really on my radar. My comment was for the dev, initially. They don't seem to have the time or inclination to make the change, so its all good. Some devs are responsive, some aren't and some just want to follow that itch that got them to make the game the way they did in the first place. It just seems like a missed opportunity to me, but that's just my opinion. So realize that I was just voicing a reasoned, calm opinion, spank your Inner Child or whatever, and let this go. :rolleyes:

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
Spent my off day playing it and it's pretty solid. Only needs a few more patches relating to talking/equipment/ targeting to be even smoother.
Transformation scenes in later half are sofa king good amigo.
Got a smile out of me with pic related.
Hey Apollo Seven are there going to be any ability buffs for the spear guy besides groping? Everyone else has one but him so he's essentially benchmarking.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Spent my off day playing it and it's pretty solid. Only needs a few more patches relating to talking/equipment/ targeting to be even smoother.
Transformation scenes in later half are sofa king good amigo.
Got a smile out of me with pic related.
Hey Apollo Seven are there going to be any ability buffs for the spear guy besides groping? Everyone else has one but him so he's essentially benchmarking.
Well, Emrys did have a couldn't be critted skill earlier in development, but I cut it. Maybe I could give him something but he doesn't really need it.

Reactions: EonKain

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Gwen becomes a mad powerhouse wiping every floor all by herself as soon as you buy all the "Female only" items.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Gwen becomes a mad powerhouse wiping every floor all by herself as soon as you buy all the "Female only" items.
whoever got more kills, gobble up all exp. In mine, Carvin become so strong he could traverse entire map in one turn, striking everyone in one blow. From other character's POVs it must have felt as if that guy just teleports and blow up enemies with a single touch. Like a cucked version of Dr. Manhattan

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
Hello everyone! I have a trouble with fullscreen mode on F4. My cursor innactive when the game is fullscreen... I got a 2K monitor and that text too tiny for reading. What's problem, guys? sorry for my bad eng i from RU

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes