Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
I have enjoyed this game so far, but is there a way to up Kobold Joes health a little so he doesn't get killed in 1 hit.
You need to make use of his range as much as you can. Be sure to use other characters as a wall so enemy can't reach him. For example, in the first level with joe, place 3 characters just ahead for tanking and range attack with joe's bow. His stats grow a lot when he level up.

Mentusalem

Feb 11, 2019
Great concept and I really enjoyed the experience for the most part. The bad stuff:
Clunky interface.
Weapons are way too expensive, I had to start ignoring the shop altogether coz there's never enough gold.
Very unclear properties of weapons. Impossible to understand which does more damage and why one is more expensive than the other.
"Intimidation" ability never seems to work, even when MC is far away. Bugged?
Poor pacing, takes too long for things to get "interesting" (or maybe I wasn't playing correctly).
Not enough H content for a game this long.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Is the male to female trasnformation thing avoidable?
I *really*don't want the writing to even hint at that in my hypothetical playthrough

Dec 11, 2019
Is the male to female trasnformation thing avoidable?
I *really*don't want the writing to even hint at that in my hypothetical playthrough
basically it happens once as a cutscene and then its up to you if you wanna use that form or not in battles. You go straight back to being a male after the cutscene.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
is there a way to unlock gallery ? or you need to play it several times to unlock all ?
if so, maybe anyone got full save ?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I have found that the game cannot work properly with 3 key mappings that was assigned to
SELECT=z,enter,space
- there must be set maximum 2 bindings otherwise it will not work!
I have also changed
CANCEL=x,ctrl from ctrl to esc as it's more convenient to use esc instead of ctrl when using with enter
Also F4 for unknown reason crashes the game with hardware, so I changed fullscreen to software, though hardware works with window mode.
Also I reenabled F11 reset game, because I prefer it that way and I don't press it accidentally :)
Thanks, I made some of those default settings in the .ini in the new patch

Great concept and I really enjoyed the experience for the most part. The bad stuff:
Clunky interface.
Weapons are way too expensive, I had to start ignoring the shop altogether coz there's never enough gold.
Very unclear properties of weapons. Impossible to understand which does more damage and why one is more expensive than the other.
"Intimidation" ability never seems to work, even when MC is far away. Bugged?
Poor pacing, takes too long for things to get "interesting" (or maybe I wasn't playing correctly).
Not enough H content for a game this long.
Weapons are supposed to be very expensive, you have to make hard choices about what to buy because you can only get a few things
There was a bug that made any status break the enemy targeting formula. I fixed in the new patch.
A lot of comments say the pacing is great, so probably just personal preference. The game is a slow burn, people having sex is the climax of the whole story, the game ends pretty much right after. Without so much build up there wouldn't be any tension or payoff to the story. I really dislike ntr games that have sex early on in the story.

is there a way to unlock gallery ? or you need to play it several times to unlock all ?
if so, maybe anyone got full save ?
If you get to the end of the game you'll be sent to the gallery with a way to unlock everything. I think there's a save for that in the thread somewhere. But just looking at gallery scenes won't really give much satisfaction.

Reactions: ustar

blueshirts_

Apr 9, 2017
is gwen still available for camp conversations after hitting level 5 with someone? trying to trigger it lol but not sure if its just v unlikely or if shes locked into voyeur scenes

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
Has Update C made the mouse stop working in fullscreen mode for anyone else?
It worked fine in the initial upload. Didn't try Update B.
I seem to be able to use the mouse in windowed mode, but fullscreen I can only use keyboard. Alt-tabbing also automatically returns the game to windowed mode.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
is gwen still available for camp conversations after hitting level 5 with someone? trying to trigger it lol but not sure if its just v unlikely or if shes locked into voyeur scenes
She is still available, it's really just RNG. At first I thought that perhaps the further you get into corruption, the more likely she's to be absent, but honestly after my most recent testing (done for the sake of bug reports) it really did look like it's just a coinflip.

blueshirts_

Apr 9, 2017
I seem to be able to use the mouse in windowed mode, but fullscreen I can only use keyboard. Alt-tabbing also automatically returns the game to windowed mode.
i also got this but i think ive fixed it by changing the fullscreen processing setting to hardware instead of software in the game.ini file
She is still available, it's really just RNG. At first I thought that perhaps the further you get into corruption, the more likely she's to be absent, but honestly after my most recent testing (done for the sake of bug reports) it really did look like it's just a coinflip.
ty hopefully rng is a bit nicer next time round haha

Reactions: Random Bob

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
If your mouse isn't showing up, change the fullscreen setting in the .ini file. If your game crashes, change the fullscreen setting in the .ini file.

Yeah it's a random chance based on the corruption level. You can re-enter the camp exploration scene as many times as you want from the base if you want to try and force an outcome.

11/10 so far,kobold joe is the best character i'll fight anyone who disagrees
Don't worry, he keeps being the best through the whole story.,

Reactions: desperado505

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks, I made some of those default settings in the .ini in the new patch
I can see differences...
GAMDIF.PNG
I understand a worry about accidentally pressing F11 (since you mentioned it that means some folks do it accidentally?)
For CANCEL I really don't understand why ctrl is better than esc especially in navigating menu (I will just keep my thing).
Does OPTION and OPTION2 actually do anything in the game?

And maybe a small tip from me: Walkthrough.rtf extension should be rather .txt not .rtf since it's text without formatting.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If your mouse isn't showing up, change the fullscreen setting in the .ini file. If your game crashes, change the fullscreen setting in the .ini file.
The game crashes in Fullscreen with:
HardwareAcceleration=0
HardwareFullScreen=0

Fullscreen not crashing, but disables mouse in Fullscreen:
HardwareAcceleration=0
HardwareFullScreen=1

Not crashes and support mouse in Fullscreen, but at the cost of increased CPU usage:
HardwareAcceleration=1
HardwareFullScreen=0

My modifed GAME.INI here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/netoria-tactics-revolution-ch-1-4-apollo-seven.144617/post-9902653

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I can see differences...
View attachment 2331936
I understand a worry about accidentally pressing F11 (since you mentioned it that means some folks do it accidentally?)
For CANCEL I really don't understand why ctrl is better than esc especially in navigating menu (I will just keep my thing).
Does OPTION and OPTION2 actually do anything in the game?

And maybe a small tip from me: Walkthrough.rtf extension should be rather .txt not .rtf since it's text without formatting.
Well I didn't just copy your .ini file, I changed the default one to some of the stuff you did that I thought would be better.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Well I didn't just copy your .ini file, I changed the default one to some of the stuff you did that I thought would be better.
OK, no problem for me whatsoever. I leave my .ini settings here to free use. Maybe it will be helpful.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes