Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Is there an actual sex scene yet? You know actual penetration.
Blowjobs is as far as it goes right now.

Now that's lame.
I thought so as well right after the update happened, but having played the game a fair bit more after that - it was a good call. Now, the low loyalty content gets triggered at a much more appropriate time.
If you attempt to min-max it, it'll still be a bit wonky, since one of the skills does involve content going beyond the current corruption stage, but it's still WAY better than before.

Reactions: deluges

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Question, in the girl obsessed with the Carwyn or in the event of Carwyn becoming a sissy, is there any plans for femdom on either of those branches? (Carwyn getting dominated by Gwenivere or her "Rival", not Carwyn becoming the Mistress)

Reactions: Axel34

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Some good rebalancing fixes but there's still some pretty big issues.

Dance is the only thing that raises the Erotic Dancer's skill level, Tease doesn't. I also believe that using Mordid's healing staff doesn't provide XP. There's no explanation, as far as I can tell, for what the Erotic Dancer / Whore's skills do. Tease heals adjacent characters while Dance provides an extra turn to whoever you use it on. I have no idea what benefit the Whore's skills have. Flaunt seems to give someone a little wing icon, I guess they're faster? The sexual one is just broken and doesn't do anything.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Well well, male NTR? Now that is somewhat rare to see. Game is pretty good at nudging you towards letting the groping happen at the harder difficulties, but it is still possible to prevent reaching level 4 corruption with a little patience and kiting (hurts the speed clearing bonus at the end of the stage though). A question that has been on my mind for some time now, is there a level cap for the initial classes? Should I promote to another class immediatly after reaching level 10 or keep at leveling the initial ones until said cap?

One thing I didn't like is that the stages automatically end when all enemies are defeated even if there are chests left to plundered, perhaps you could implement a "end stage" button instead? Or force us to descend the stair to finish the stages? And Vivian for some reason can't use the female exclusive equipment, is that intended or a bug?

Reactions: Random Bob

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Well well, male NTR? Now that is somewhat rare to see. Game is pretty good at nudging you towards letting the groping happen at the harder difficulties, but it is still possible to prevent reaching level 4 corruption with a little patience and kiting (hurts the speed clearing bonus at the end of the stage though). A question that has been on my mind for some time now, is there a level cap for the initial classes? Should I promote to another class immediatly after reaching level 10 or keep at leveling the initial ones until said cap?

One thing I didn't like is that the stages automatically end when all enemies are defeated even if there are chests left to plundered, perhaps you could implement a "end stage" button instead? Or force us to descend the stair to finish the stages? And Vivian for some reason can't use the female exclusive equipment, is that intended or a bug?
I've been grinding the shit out of Gwen and I couldn't find a cap so it doesn't matter if you change classes at level 10 or wait. She has almost 50 Hp at this point and I'm one level into chapter 2.

Reactions: New Kid

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Some good rebalancing fixes but there's still some pretty big issues.

Dance is the only thing that raises the Erotic Dancer's skill level, Tease doesn't. I also believe that using Mordid's healing staff doesn't provide XP. There's no explanation, as far as I can tell, for what the Erotic Dancer / Whore's skills do. Tease heals adjacent characters while Dance provides an extra turn to whoever you use it on. I have no idea what benefit the Whore's skills have. Flaunt seems to give someone a little wing icon, I guess they're faster? The sexual one is just broken and doesn't do anything.
Mordrid definitely gets exp for healing, I did level him up on one stage by doing just that.

But yeah, I've no idea how erotic skills are supposed to work exactly. I've noticed that the Tease heals all adjacent male characters (ok, maybe not all male, I'm pretty sure Carwyn gets no benefit), Dance is, as you say, an extra turn. I didn't keep my save, dammit, so I can't check it for certain, but if Flaunt gives the wing icon, it might be the same status effect you get from the bonus shop bottle, I think you get an additional turn if your attack kills an enemy?
"Fool around" ... I've no clue. Maybe it's a way for Gwen to trigger the "satisfied" bonus on male characters, since it's +3 to all stats? I guess it'd still be useful, since otherwise you need to rely on RNG to trigger the grope, or you need to use a male characters turn to use the mobility skill for a 100% chance to trigger it.

Reactions: deluges

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
A question that has been on my mind for some time now, is there a level cap for the initial classes? Should I promote to another class immediatly after reaching level 10 or keep at leveling the initial ones until said cap?
I did ask about the class advancements and caps a few pages back, and this is what the game's dev told me:
Level 1 promotions are mostly stat and equipment changes. Level 2 promotions usually also add an extra skill. The game is short enough that there's not really any reason to not upgrade at level 10 every time because you can't grind EXP anyway so you're not going to hit the level cap unless on easy, and in that case you can do whatever you want anyway pretty much.
Oh, and he did mention that triggering stage 5 corruption before the event mentioned in the walkthrough is not the only way to trigger a character's route, NTR will be a constant threat until the very end of the game.

Yeah, totally agree on the auto-ending. Leaving the stage by manually descending the stairs is already a thing, if I'm willing to risk losing the stage speed bonus by staying and fighting/looting then just let me do that and deal with the consequences later.
Then again, maybe it's because some of the stages have no stairs and still have to end in some way, so maybe that's just reusing/streamlining the code.

My assumption is that Vivian's a different character "template". I assume female Carwyn and Gwen both share the base model, since this possibly is what enables the molestation to trigger, but Vivian doesn't allow them to grope her - in fact, she's the one doing the groping, so maybe she's using the male template? I've no idea, but knowing how weird this game engine is, I really wouldn't be surprised if I was right on the money with this guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: New Kid

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Mordrid definitely gets exp for healing, I did level him up on one stage by doing just that.

But yeah, I've no idea how erotic skills are supposed to work exactly. I've noticed that the Tease heals all adjacent male characters (ok, maybe not all male, I'm pretty sure Carwyn gets no benefit), Dance is, as you say, an extra turn. I didn't keep my save, dammit, so I can't check it for certain, but if Flaunt gives the wing icon, it might be the same status effect you get from the bonus shop bottle, I think you get an additional turn if your attack kills an enemy?
"Fool around" ... I've no clue. Maybe it's a way for Gwen to trigger the "satisfied" bonus on male characters, since it's +3 to all stats? I guess it'd still be useful, since otherwise you need to rely on RNG to trigger the grope, or you need to use a male characters turn to use the mobility skill for a 100% chance to trigger it.
Nice, I could've sworn there was something else that wasn't triggering XP that should aside from Gwen's issues.

The Fool Around bonus would make sense, thanks for clearing that up!

Reactions: Random Bob

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Question, in the girl obsessed with the Carwyn or in the event of Carwyn becoming a sissy, is there any plans for femdom on either of those branches? (Carwyn getting dominated by Gwenivere or her "Rival", not Carwyn becoming the Mistress)
Not in the base game, maybe in some kind of expansion later.

Yeah, I guess since there are usually enemies right next to the stairs, ending the level automatically doesn't really save much time anyway. I could take that out.

I wish all abilities and attacks could be used adjacent and diagonally. But unfortunately life is not how I want it, is it?
It goes by diagonals are two squares away rules.

Balistare

Sep 23, 2018
I have some questions regarding advanced classes. 1. Does the feminized MC gains her own unique advanced classes and yes, how can you trigger them? 2. Does the first choice for advanced classes influence your choices for the second classes? If yes, could someone please post all possible classes and their benefits?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I have some questions regarding advanced classes. 1. Does the feminized MC gains her own unique advanced classes and yes, how can you trigger them? 2. Does the first choice for advanced classes influence your choices for the second classes? If yes, could someone please post all possible classes and their benefits?
No female form Carwyn is always a Cursed Maiden. It's a bit of a balancing mechanic, the form is very strong early, but becomes less so in comparison to base form over time. What class you choose for the first promotion doesn't effect the second one.

Very intrigued. Any way to play this on Mac?
Nope.

• Sad
Reactions: poodles
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes