Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Have u played any other games like this ?
Not exactly like this but heartful maman and tsumamigui 3 comes to my mind. You have to keep good relations to heroines. Otherwise someone would steal them. Only downside is that those games are in Japanese.

Reactions: cdvz23

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What about other scenes after rabbit? First ~5 scenes with every character will unlocked, right, but, what with others?
Those scenes don't exist yet. There's places for them in the room, but they're just placeholders for future content.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Why though? Is the remaining alternative to go back to the main menu to just quit the game or am I missing something in the UI?
Because people were resetting the game by accident. In general when I have to choose between convince and preventing accidental bad outcomes, I choose the later. That's why end turn is on the bottom of the map commands rather then the top. Double clicking accidentally ending your turn is worse than the convenience of ending the turn faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: failking00

zaffgsdhttr

Apr 23, 2018
Small bug : played with the mystery settings and the last thief scene was displayed to me.

The game is similar to Remote Islands Survivors in that the gameplay aims to give a justification as to why the MC and their (main) love interest get separated. I guess it's also similar to kegani games on a netorare playthrough. It also incorporates in-combat ally groping moves somewhat akin to the Nymphomania Priestess.

As often in those kind of games it still feels quite artificial, there's no gameplay-induced imperative to trigger NTR outcomes to avoid defeat, the game is easy enough on a low difficulty to avoid NTR and the gameplay too boring to raise difficulty. And in this particular game, the gameplay incentive for the NTR trigger seems kinda weak ? I'm also not familiar with Fire Emblem so I may be missing something. As a result it toes the line between netorase and netorare, since the player has to make sure the NTR events can happen. Guessing it's not an issue for most NTR players ? Feels like a gameplay-induced NTR game would have an audience like gameplay-induced corruption has in Karryn's prison (and its "successor" Saria Reclaimed).

To follow on the comparison with Remote Islands Survivor, it has way worse "outside mission" content, but i suppose it's only temporary and the kind of thing that can be easily improved later. But as is, there's little point of playing in the "mystery" setting.

Not a huge fan of the chosen tropes for the ntr antagonists but it's nothing special, just the old formula and it has brought success to others. I appreciate the twist on the protagonist but it seems only partly written so far, waiting to see how it's integrated in the story.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Small bug : played with the mystery settings and the last thief scene was displayed to me.

The game is similar to Remote Islands Survivors in that the gameplay aims to give a justification as to why the MC and their (main) love interest get separated. I guess it's also similar to kegani games on a netorare playthrough. It also incorporates in-combat ally groping moves somewhat akin to the Nymphomania Priestess.

As often in those kind of games it still feels quite artificial, there's no gameplay-induced imperative to trigger NTR outcomes to avoid defeat, the game is easy enough on a low difficulty to avoid NTR and the gameplay too boring to raise difficulty. And in this particular game, the gameplay incentive for the NTR trigger seems kinda weak ? I'm also not familiar with Fire Emblem so I may be missing something. As a result it toes the line between netorase and netorare, since the player has to make sure the NTR events can happen. Guessing it's not an issue for most NTR players ? Feels like a gameplay-induced NTR game would have an audience like gameplay-induced corruption has in Karryn's prison (and its "successor" Saria Reclaimed).

To follow on the comparison with Remote Islands Survivor, it has way worse "outside mission" content, but i suppose it's only temporary and the kind of thing that can be easily improved later. But as is, there's little point of playing in the "mystery" setting.

Not a huge fan of the chosen tropes for the ntr antagonists but it's nothing special, just the old formula and it has brought success to others. I appreciate the twist on the protagonist but it seems only partly written so far, waiting to see how it's integrated in the story.
Maybe you should try playing it on a harder difficulty. The whole point of the design is that playing optimally leads you to the NTR happening. On lower difficulties playing optimally doesn't matter, but on the higher ones it leads to more fun strategic decisions.

Edit: That bug with seeing normal scenes in the mystery mode was fixed in the update I posted above. I also added a few things to spice up that mode some more.

Reactions: zaffgsdhttr

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My favourite changes, I can see quite an improvement.
- The version from Carwyn's POV is definitely more interesting now. I hope you will keep it in mind and develop it. The player's imagination works much better now.
- The H-Battle scenes are also much better, they fit the situation and are much more varied.

My observation:
- It's hard to fulfil some of the routes, I understand the plot idea but I would have preferred if it wasn't pinned down so tightly. There is a bit of a lack of time for the characters that appear at the latest, etc.

Question:
- I understand that in future patches the route of individual characters can be accessed later than the currently recognised "timeframe"?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Because people were resetting the game by accident. In general when I have to choose between convince and preventing accidental bad outcomes, I choose the later. That's why end turn is on the bottom of the map commands rather then the top. Double clicking accidentally ending your turn is worse than the convenience of ending the turn faster.
Funny you mention that, I remember getting irritated of always pressing config instead of end turn first time I played. I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning but I understand it.

That said it still leaves us with absolutely no way from going back to the main menu to load another save or go in the gallery besides quitting the game, right? Is there no way to add those options in the interface?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
My favourite changes, I can see quite an improvement.
- The version from Carwyn's POV is definitely more interesting now. I hope you will keep it in mind and develop it. The player's imagination works much better now.
- The H-Battle scenes are also much better, they fit the situation and are much more varied.

My observation:
- It's hard to fulfil some of the routes, I understand the plot idea but I would have preferred if it wasn't pinned down so tightly. There is a bit of a lack of time for the characters that appear at the latest, etc.

Question:
- I understand that in future patches the route of individual characters can be accessed later than the currently recognised "timeframe"?
It'll make sense once you see what happens in level 16. Having the currently listed in the walk-through met isn't the only way to get on those routes though. So if one the guys isn't level 4 with Gwen before level 13, you're not free and clear of the NTR.

Funny you mention that, I remember getting irritated of always pressing config instead of end turn first time I played. I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning but I understand it.

That said it still leaves us with absolutely no way from going back to the main menu to load another save or go in the gallery besides quitting the game, right? Is there no way to add those options in the interface?
You can load from the map commands, but you have to enable the option in the settings (for some reason).

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
It'll make sense once you see what happens in level 16. Having the currently listed in the walk-through met isn't the only way to get on those routes though. So if one the guys isn't level 4 with Gwen before level 13, you're not free and clear of the NTR.

You can load from the map commands, but you have to enable the option in the settings (for some reason).
How could you do this?? It isn't playable on android!!! Hopefully it will be once non-ntr parts are added.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
What functions will there be for the future?

Will we have new dresses or armor?
New interactions at all levels?
Any physical transformation of any character? (Growth of body parts)
New abilities for male characters?
Area attacks?
Others?

Reactions: xxr24

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
So, I've played a bit with the new patch, and so far I think all the changes are quite excellent.

The only thing I'm unsure whether I like it or not, was the Gwen cap. I know previously it was ridiculous how quickly you can corrupt her, and it made all dialogue and story completely detached from the gameplay, but I fear that now some of new players will lock themselves out of the class by going for the warrior advancement, since you're going to level up way faster than you can drain the stat down. Right now, playing "as intended", by putting her at risk to boost my squad and progress through the maps faster, I was nowhere near the required amount by the time I was done with the current content.

Other than that, there's quite a few typos. Things like "javalin", or Gwen's name being spelled as "Gewnivier" in some of the info screens in the camp menu.

Also, I did stumble upon a bug. When the mage went for the grope, it sometimes displays the Vivian scenes groping the main guy instead, and with the wrong dialogue too.
And I guess on the Hydra level, the door tile with the Kobold is traversable. You can stand on it, and even the Kobold tile itself shows up as available, although you can't actually stand there. You still need to open the door to get the dialogue and the team member, but the doors on the previous levels didn't behave this way.
And I don't know if it's a bug, but Menacing doesn't always work, the ranged enemies consistently attack the allies surrounding Gwen, even if she's an available target. Also, speaking of Gwen - when she's a dancer class, she gets the Lustful skill, which doesn't seem right - she's not groping women after all.
Also, are the guys supposed to go for gropes even though they're in the "happy" state? I didn't notice that behavior in the previous version, and if it's not intended - then that's what happens after using new commands, they will still grope Gwen when standing next to her, even after using the movement ability.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So, I've played a bit with the new patch, and so far I think all the changes are quite excellent.

The only thing I'm unsure whether I like it or not, was the Gwen cap. I know previously it was ridiculous how quickly you can corrupt her, and it made all dialogue and story completely detached from the gameplay, but I fear that now some of new players will lock themselves out of the class by going for the warrior advancement, since you're going to level up way faster than you can drain the stat down. Right now, playing "as intended", by putting her at risk to boost my squad and progress through the maps faster, I was nowhere near the required amount by the time I was done with the current content.

Other than that, there's quite a few typos. Things like "javalin", or Gwen's name being spelled as "Gewnivier" in some of the info screens in the camp menu.

Also, I did stumble upon a bug. When the mage went for the grope, it sometimes displays the Vivian scenes groping the main guy instead, and with the wrong dialogue too.
And I guess on the Hydra level, the door tile with the Kobold is traversable. You can stand on it, and even the Kobold tile itself shows up as available, although you can't actually stand there. You still need to open the door to get the dialogue and the team member, but the doors on the previous levels didn't behave this way.
And I don't know if it's a bug, but Menacing doesn't always work, the ranged enemies consistently attack the allies surrounding Gwen, even if she's an available target. Also, speaking of Gwen - when she's a dancer class, she gets the Lustful skill, which doesn't seem right - she's not groping women after all.
Also, are the guys supposed to go for gropes even though they're in the "happy" state? I didn't notice that behavior in the previous version, and if it's not intended - then that's what happens after using new commands, they will still grope Gwen when standing next to her, even after using the movement ability.
If Gwen's purity is 0 by the time she ranks up from Warrior, she'll still become the Whore class, so getting her to 0 before promoting once isn't that big a deal. It makes Erotic Dancer more an easter egg.
As far as typos go, that's another annoying engine thing. There's no way for me to check any text without going to the exact level, scene, event, etc. That the text is in. So spellchecking is pretty much impossible. All I can do is try to spot things while playtesting or reading back scenes. If people keep reporting stuff it'll eventually get fixed.
Yes, they can grope while already gratified. It does stop them from triggering command gropes though, to stop you from farming them nonstop.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
If Gwen's purity is 0 by the time she ranks up from Warrior, she'll still become the Whore class, so getting her to 0 before promoting once isn't that big a deal. It makes Erotic Dancer more an easter egg.
As far as typos go, that's another annoying engine thing. There's no way for me to check any text without going to the exact level, scene, event, etc. That the text is in. So spellchecking is pretty much impossible. All I can do is try to spot things while playtesting or reading back scenes. If people keep reporting stuff it'll eventually get fixed.
Yes, they can grope while already gratified. It does stop them from triggering command gropes though, to stop you from farming them nonstop.
I see, well that puts me at ease then. So I guess it's the reason why the dancer's a pretty strong class, pretty fun easter egg actually.

For real though? Man, what a horrible engine, no wonder barely anyone's using it. Oh, and I've spotted another typo, Emrys' weapon is misspelled as "halbard". And a missing space in the Carwyn's Rival info entry, "herduring".

Oh, ok. If that's how that works then great, I actually like the reasoning behind it.

Edit: Also, if the new movement commands count as gropes, shouldn't they also decrease loyalty? As far as I can tell, only the regular gropes do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo Seven

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
I really enjoyed both tactics rpg genre and the story. I think the story is well written, the irony/funny elements, in particular (loved kobold joe). NTR genre needs good and balanced stories like yours, so i'm waiting for next updates. Well done.

Also, this game made me want to find other similar ones.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes